• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Can't anyone write with decent grammar anymore?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade737

Silver Member
lol I am not very strict in my grammar, but I try to make it at least readable without pissing the reader off.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
There have been reports of adults in England not having basic grammar and maths skills, so this comes as no surprise. I for one can be considered as a Grammar Nazi, even though I don't really show it much on this site. For example, my friend who's a writer like me. Her grammar was terrible, so I converted her to doing the style that I do it in. Call me a pest, but I couldn't even stand the fact that she couldn't put her paragraphs properly. On topic, there are some people that can write with decent grammar. However, maybe those that can just can't be bothered to when they're on a site like this whereas others do bother.

Lefolane

English grammar is kinda confusing to me sometimes, like how I use the correct phasal verb? or this tense I use is correct? I haven't spoken English often. But try to use it my best. I'm not pleased if someone type the number instead of 'too' or 'for or anything that's irritable.. >_>

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Okay, so I've just finished looking over some 20+ college level reports (from fellow classmates) to correct for grammar.
And, OH MY GOD, can't anyone write decently anymore?
I think the reason why is because there are so many rules regarding grammar and most people just can't remember them all. Personally, I hate it when people cannot spell common words correctly. Why you ask? IT JUST TICKS ME OFF!!!!

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
I think the reason why is because there are so many rules regarding grammar and most people just can't remember them all. Personally, I hate it when people cannot spell common words correctly. Why you ask? IT JUST TICKS ME OFF!!!!

The errors that the OP found were extremely basic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back