• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BradyGames To Be Releasing KH3D Guidebook!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Original interview link here

What other guides are you working on over the next year?

We have Diablo III, Max Payne 3, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2 and BioShock Infinite to name a few. We just secured a deal with Disney to do the next Kingdom Hearts title for 3DS. We recently released the Street Fighter X Tekken guide which is a really great fighting game guide. We actually use tournament-level players to help with the book and it has some killer strategies in it.

Key Wielder

Awards
Yes! The lack of a guide for Re:Coded was disappointing; I never need to use them, but I love the artwork. <3

Thanks for the info, Sign!

iLeen

Awards
Yes! The lack of a guide for Re:Coded was disappointing; I never need to use them, but I love the artwork. <3

Thanks for the info, Sign!

Agreed! That's one of the top reasons I bought it for BBS! <3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
No problem! Yeah, I don't use them either, but I like to get them for the artwork and the humorous comments :D

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Just like everyone else has said, I never actually use them for the tips, but rather for the renders and such. I really hope it has a poster like the Days one did. I was kind of upset the BBS one did not have one :p Maybe one with all of the Dream Eaters on it? :)

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
One more thing for me to pick up, but I like the guidebooks anyway.

KH Warrior

Sweet, I'm glad more cool stuff, I;m glad that now we're getting more local news on the game now that it's officially going to be localized.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yes! Another one for the collection.

Already have the German localized one for KH 2 and the English ones for BBS and Days. ^__^

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I like the KH2 guidebook I have from that Piggybank news thing. If they release it here, I'll get it. But navigating the XIII-2 one was a bit challenging.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I wish they would do something like they did for KH2's guide again, with the 4 different covers of the different forms, the Jiminy's Journal book, and the hard case...that was really nice :D

I'll get this book for my collection, seeing as I have all the other US KH guides, why not xP It can help make the recipes I bet in the end.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I have never gotten a KH guidebook, but if it looks good then I might buy one just to have it.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Ehhh, the only KH guidebook I have ever purchased was for KH2. There is no reason to purchase a guidebook other than the mere enjoyment of collecting them. You can find all the info in the guidebook online for free.

Yup, that sound about right xP The guidebooks something have really bad explanations for how to beat bosses too I find. When it comes to bosses and EXP tips and such, people online find much better ways, so it isn't like the guidebook is THAT amazing...it just really helps in RPGs for the diagrams and maps and such.

SilenceTheTardis

I have the KH2 and CoM guides from BradyGames and they're awesome! Not necessary at all, but very very cool. I'll probably get this for dream eater recipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back