• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Boss Fights

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoticAmuser

Nothing very specific to this thread but, boss fights are really dang important for Kingdom Hearts 3. I mean they are the brink of our expectations for crying out loud. I mean Keyblade graveyard, disney bosses, and that sort of thing. But here, I'd appreciate if you guys could basically put your input in this. Maybe how many bosses will be in the game. Too General? Well how about what individual bosses would you like to be in the game. Still too little? Well how about how the bosses would work, how hard would they be, do they have the ability to be used for certain gameplay features like attraction flow?! GIVE ME IDEAS :smile:

ok sunny

Awards
I want a bunch of new FF bosses. There probably will be a good amount of bosses, generally heartless as usual. Plus there is the SoD.

I think it'd be great to have some bosses implement attraction flow tactics. It gives more of a purpose to the usage of these skills. They should have done that with drive forms in KHII

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
give us a huge co op battle arena with access to a remastered version of every boss. i want to see a dungeon/raid mode like dark souls tbh but that's besides the point.

we need a true dark!sora bossfight, to face his own darkness. the titans should be gargantuan superbosses roaming the worlds like the Weapons from ff7. more original Disney bosses, every game after the first was pretty unoriginal, the villains themselves have been nerfed tbh. lastly give us cooler, more symbolic heartless bosses that make us feel like we're in that zone, fighting its battles.

Morgenstern

Awards
give us a huge co op battle arena with access to a remastered version of every boss. i want to see a dungeon/raid mode like dark souls tbh but that's besides the point.

This I want to see a way to battle All teh heartless!!, especilay the ones form Days, coded and Chi. Bosses included

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
This I want to see a way to battle All teh heartless!!, especilay the ones form Days, coded and Chi. Bosses included

KH II FM+ amount of extra difficult battles and make them more or less as strong as in that game.

I don't know if I could handle fighting the Infernal Engine, the Leechgrave, the Ruler of the Sky, and the Dustflier with difficulty like that. I don't know if anyone ​could, without going completely mad...

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I want colossal boss fights. KH is the only game that comes to recent memory where the bosses felt HUGE... like with the rock titan, ice titan, trickmaster, darkside, end of the world, chernabog, etc. When I saw the Rock Titan in the new trailer... I was so happy. I want villain fights to be like that again, where it's so huge that I have to back up and run towards it from the back of the screen since it's so large. I also want every single member of The seekers of darkness to be fought by Sora... I need those people to pay! Or, if we have multiple playable characters, then I want every member of the 'Nort Court to be fought by someone on the Sora Squad.

I am totally on the "absent sillouhette-esque" thing that you're describing. I would love that future to reappear again for a post-game attraction!

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't know if I could handle fighting the Infernal Engine, the Leechgrave, the Ruler of the Sky, and the Dustflier with difficulty like that. I don't know if anyone ​could, without going completely mad...
Don't know why they would use those bosses but I'd much rather fight them as extra bosses then fight them in days again, was there any technique to beating that huge thing in the Agrabah dessert btw? That thing made me sick.

I want Trickmaster back though, if I have to fight that ugly pink fuk in the HD remake then I want something in KH III to make up for that. (He was one of my favorite bosses.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Bill Cipher as a boss. Who's with me?

tumblr_ndfsn1KiK21tgg3r4o9_500.gif

I am that head screaming.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
I'm only gonna say this once.

There is someone in the entirety of this multiverse that's formed by Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, SE, TWEWY, the various realms, lanes, etc. Someone who deserves to have the dogshit whooped out of them a thousand times over. Someone who I would save a file right before his boss fight so I can go back and do it again (it's something I've usually reserved for cool bosses like Chernabog). Someone I would happily fight two Lingering Will's to get through to. Someone who I would fight with cards, Command Deck, Command Menu, whatever. No EXP required as payment. It's someone who, if we never fight once in this series, if we truly never get to fight, if we never get to hit with a weapon, then this entire series has failed.

And that someone is Judge Claude Frollo.

Mana

We need final fantasy bosses, we need The Turks in this making trouble for Sora. There is rarely any bosses in the other games, I think BBSFM had more bosses then all of the games put together. But Half the time I was spending time grinding in order to even get to them or be strong enough. If they had enough bosses that you could fight without getting your ass handed to you that'd be great. It'd add to it. Leading up to harder bosses. They should add the Ruby Weapon in it.....good luck Sora!

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
F2000_66.png
F2000_116.png

I want Symphony Of Sorcery to return so I can have a boss battle against these two characters from Fantasia 2000!

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I still have a fan dream of there being a level (later in the game, before the final world) where you deal with the Maleficent/Book of Prophecies plotline. Maybe have the level borrow scenery from Fantasia as a sort of dream-like world (similar to End of the World) where, not only are there mass amounts of Heartless, she summons much more difficult versions of former Disney bosses who wouldn't be in the game otherwise, like Jafar for instance. What would be more awesome is if this kind of level was optional sort of like the Cavern of Remembrance and they made the villains Maleficent summons with difficulty akin to superbosses.

I'd also like if they took advantage of flow-motion in order to make bosses larger. For instance, using flowmotion to climb up the Titans' bodies to hit their head/other weak areas. Same with whatever other large bosses they might have. And, yes, I want the Disney bosses to be challenging again. The battle with Shan-Yu, one of Disney's most intimidating villains, was such a joke in KH2. Barbossa was a waste of time, Hades needs to have some more powerful moves added.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I'm just hoping the Disney bosses aren't complete pushovers like in BBS & DDD. The combat mechanics evolved & yet they didn't.

I'm actually kinda open to the idea of a live-action Maleficent bossfight. By no means whatsoever should the personality of that version be present but just the physical appearance. If Maleficent has a final showdown she needs to do something different to step it up from the same old dragon form. I imagine Square can't just make up a new form for her & have to stick to something canon. Treating Jolie-Mode as a sort of powered-up state is at least something different. & we could fight both dragon & witch at the same time.

Last edited:

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I still have a fan dream of there being a level (later in the game, before the final world) where you deal with the Maleficent/Book of Prophecies plotline. Maybe have the level borrow scenery from Fantasia as a sort of dream-like world (similar to End of the World) where, not only are there mass amounts of Heartless, she summons much more difficult versions of former Disney bosses who wouldn't be in the game otherwise, like Jafar for instance. What would be more awesome is if this kind of level was optional sort of like the Cavern of Remembrance and they made the villains Maleficent summons with difficulty akin to superbosses.

I'd also like if they took advantage of flow-motion in order to make bosses larger. For instance, using flowmotion to climb up the Titans' bodies to hit their head/other weak areas. Same with whatever other large bosses they might have. And, yes, I want the Disney bosses to be challenging again. The battle with Shan-Yu, one of Disney's most intimidating villains, was such a joke in KH2. Barbossa was a waste of time, Hades needs to have some more powerful moves added.

Better yet, battle against Maleficent in the End Of The World with that sort of idea. The End Of The World was a nostalgic look-back to Sora and co. adventures in Kingdom Hearts. I like that superboss idea of Disney villains: it makes them redeemable for KH3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back