• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bolt a future summon?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RueLi

Website
dnangelsora.deviantart.com
I remember awhile back there was a thread playing on the theory that Wall•E could possibly be a future summon. Well, while watching the movie Friday night...i was thinking.......why not Bolt?

It makes a bit more sense to me (not that Wall•E should be shot down),
because they used Chicken Little, a strictly Disney animation(not Pixar), as a past summon.
Plus, with his 'super powers' in the movie, I think he'd make an awesome summon.
("SUPER BARK~!!!!!")

What do you guys think?
Too 'out there' to be considered??

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
I was saying that because im sure theyd find a way to incoperate bolts owner in the attack as well.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I was saying that because im sure theyd find a way to incoperate bolts owner in the attack as well.

Normally a summon is only one character.

Anyways, like I said, she'll probably end up with a roll anyways. There's already quite a few Disney actors/actresses on the voice cast already, watch her end up being one of the original characters.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
As much as I hate to realize it your right she will get a role.
But something is telling if they did use him theyd use her as just a voice or something but yeah maybe your right.

roienn777

That is exactly what I thought when I was seeing it. I was like "OMG HE NEEDS TO BE IN KH!"

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Apologies, but who is this "Bolt"? I saw Wall-E, but I can't quite remember x_x. Any pics?

-- Andy

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Just another summon I'll end up hating.
But, whatever.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Ah so I'm guessing Bolt's that new animated film not out here yet. Or... is it? I saw a trailer ages ago... looked a bit pointless. Would work well as a Pixar short, but otherwise =/.

-- Andy

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
I don't know what bolt is other than a dog that thinks he's a superhero or some crap. I'm not sure I'd like that in the next game. Then again, I don't like summons much at all really. I hope whatever summons they choose won't be sucky. Wall•E seems okay.. I guess

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Apologies, but who is this "Bolt"? I saw Wall-E, but I can't quite remember x_x. Any pics?

-- Andy

Here are some pictures of "Bolt": Bolt (2008) - Production Photos - Yahoo! Movies

It's not a lot, but you should get the idea. Yeah, it's the movie about the dog who thinks he has super-powers, but he's actually just the star of a TV show.

I haven't seen "Bolt", but it looks good, and he does seem like the type of character they'd use for a Summon. If they can add Chicken Little, I think Bolt could work.

Anyways, like I said, she'll probably end up with a roll anyways. There's already quite a few Disney actors/actresses on the voice cast already, watch her end up being one of the original characters.

That's certainly a possibility, and I actually wouldn't mind if that happened. I thought her voice sounded good in the "Bolt" trailers.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Bolt would fit in nicely, But since I rarely used Summons anyway, it does not really matter to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back