• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bolt a future summon?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I think that would be a cute idea to have a superhero dog :) but who knows.

WaveK89

Chicken Little anyone? That kind of seem a little last minute or something. Though I never used him in KHII. I wouldn't be surprised to see Bolt or Wall-E as a summon. Not saying they would be a bad summon or anything. Speed could be a great aspect.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I despised Chicken Little being in KH2. KH1 had Bambi and Dumbo, and Mushu and Simba. I may not have used them much but the concepts were brilliant (I enjoyed flying around on Dumbo at least).

I think most people know where I stand anyway. Stick to the classics, there's an abundance of unused content waiting to be enthused into the KH series, that, in my honest opinion, deserve to make the cut over some of the more recent Disney productions.

Thanks for the pictures though, Organization_42. I'd rather have Bolt in over Chicken Little, but only because Little annoyed me so much. Bolt's a cute dog, Little's just freaky x_x. The only reason I accepted him was because Zach Braff did the voice over =P.

-- Andy

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I certainly hope that he won't even be a summon. The movie's stupid and terrible, and putting Bolt as a summon would be just like putting Chicken Little in as a summon. And, if they get any ideas to put a world for that in, then ew not-blonde wench is going to show up. Ewwwww. Might not be so bad in Japanese, but in English? Yuck.

His attack thing would be just like Simba in KH, too, and that's already been done in a KH game. All of the summons have something unique about their attacks, even if it's in a completely different game. I doubt they'd put him in if that'll happen.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
I certainly hope that he won't even be a summon. The movie's stupid and terrible, and putting Bolt as a summon would be just like putting Chicken Little in as a summon. And, if they get any ideas to put a world for that in, then ew not-blonde wench is going to show up. Ewwwww. Might not be so bad in Japanese, but in English? Yuck.

His attack thing would be just like Simba in KH, too, and that's already been done in a KH game. All of the summons have something unique about their attacks, even if it's in a completely different game. I doubt they'd put him in if that'll happen.

This

KHNigratoe

i would really doubt that they would use bolt because hes a new character that just came out. [unless u mean a furture kh game thats created in like 2012, or somthin']

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I'm sick of these 'cute little' summons. I'm sure there are some more badass Disney characters to choose from. I'd hate for Bolt to be included. It's embarrassing that we had to get stuck with Chicken Little and Stitch.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
well, i think bolt should be a stage, because KH is kinda running out of action-ish diney movies to make into stages. and i like new stages, rather than just reusing old ones

LKani_X

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
Symphonic Piece- Stitch?! What are you talking about, Stitch is super badass. >:/

Anyways, I say do it. I think people are a bit paranoid of having Hannah Montana in there, but if he's a summon then no worries.

Besides, I think it would be rather comical.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
There has got to be dozens of Disney characters better suited to a summoning job (or rather, who I'd like better) than Bolt.

Ethereal

Wall-E as a summon.. !
I would love that, really. It's just hard imaging him helping much. 8D Maybe he'd drop HP/MP orbs or money. He loved to collect things in the movie so it's not tha hard to imagine him dropping some goodies.~

EDIT: LMAO @ Hannah Montana being in KH. Would her singing would be offensive magic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back