• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bolt a future summon?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RueLi

Website
dnangelsora.deviantart.com
Eh...I think I need to clarify the thread a little...

For the record, I was asking whether Bolt could be considered a future summon in...say, KH3.
I understand that it's VERY, very late to consider summons for Days, BBS, or Coded...that wasn't what I was going for anyway.

Anyway, when I say Bolt...I don't mean Hanna Montana (or her character) at all. This thread would start rapidly turning into a Hanna Montana thread. Let's try not to discuss her any further, pretty please?

KHNigratoe--
Well, Chicken Little was a fairly new character when he was introduced in KH2.
Chicken Little (released November 2005), KH2 (released December 2005)
So Bolt (or any other Disney character for that matter) can probably be added just as quickly if they wanted to.

Last edited:

Apollo

Silver Member
(@ Both Bolt, and Wall-E)
I could see this. I don't like it, and I don't want Bolt in it. But it would be the same case as Chicken Little, they are both populer kids movie characters. There is nothing really preventing it from happening. So I suppose it is a possiblity.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
*facepalm*
For the record, I was asking whether Bolt could be considered a future summon in...say, KH3.

Has not been announced yet.

I understand that it's VERY, very late to consider summons for Days, BBS, or Coded...that wasn't what I was going for anyway.

Nobody said anything about BBS, Days, or Coded. If someone has, please correct me.

Anyway, when I say Bolt...I don't mean Hanna Montana (or her character) at all. This thread would start rapidly turning into a Hanna Montana thread. Let's try not to discuss her any further, pretty please?

Then you shouldnt have made this, because its going to, and it already has started.

KHNigratoe--
Well, Chicken Little was a fairly new character when he was introduced in KH2.
Chicken Little (released November 2005), KH2 (released December 2005)
So Bolt (or any other Disney character for that matter) can probably be added just as quickly if they wanted to.

and will be just as crappy. Did you even use Chicken Little?

RueLi

Website
dnangelsora.deviantart.com
*facepalm*
Has not been announced yet.

Um...I'm quite well aware that anything about KH3 hasn't been announced.
That is why I use the word "consider" rather than, say "included."

Then you shouldnt have made this, because its going to, and it already has started.

Again, which is why I posted again asking not to [concentrate on Miley Cyrus in replies].
I'm not demanding it. It's just that the reason people put up threads, mind you, is because they want feedback about that topic.
(Not to say that most replies usually trail off to similar subjects, that's something that's always inevitable in forums).

But jeez Liberator, was there really a need to throw everything I said back at me with that kind of attitude?
You should try and be a little more considerate when replying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back