• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bloodborne

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Re: Bloodborne - "I never thought I'd cry so hard at seeing a lantern"

Sawblades? Hammers? Archery?

It's like a wonderful bloody Monster Hunter. Praise the Moon!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Re: Bloodborne - "I never thought I'd cry so hard at seeing a lantern"

$20 on black friday at target

I may attempt to brave the lines

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
so i just started the game a few days ago. offline mode, murdered immediately by a dickwolf before going to the underworld and getting a sword and gun. once i went topside, i murdered the beast and reached the town, where i'm perpetually murdered by the angry mob that ambushes me differently each playthrough.

i lost 2500 blood echoes like "daaaaaaamn" but then i saw some of you guys losing 40k-90k and my jaw dropped.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
so i just started the game a few days ago. offline mode, murdered immediately by a dickwolf before going to the underworld and getting a sword and gun. once i went topside, i murdered the beast and reached the town, where i'm perpetually murdered by the angry mob that ambushes me differently each playthrough.

i lost 2500 blood echoes like "daaaaaaamn" but then i saw some of you guys losing 40k-90k and my jaw dropped.

Bless your heart, you are trying to start Bloodborne weeks before Dark Souls 3.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Bless your heart, you are trying to start Bloodborne weeks before Dark Souls 3.

i've had this game since december so yer damn right. pushed it aside for dying light.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Someone who deserves all the Three Amigo deaths that are coming his way.

psh, i died over a dozen times already in the intro level in the town im still on

i know im condemned to die by fire

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
psh, i died over a dozen times already in the intro level in the town im still on

i know im condemned to die by fire

Ohohoho. No. Noooo. You simply do not know yet. You will understand the meaning of death when you meet a man in a graveyard. He will teach you how things go around here.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Would you say you know a bit about the Hunter's Axe, chuman?

Because you'll want to.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i think you guys are doing fantastic jobs at being specters

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Are the Chalice Dungeons any better? Those few things in there are the last trophies I need for the platinum and they're such a bitch and a half, especially on your own. Made it through about a little over half of the dungeons awhile long ago and just got bored of it honestly.

If I ever get the DLC, that might get me back to it.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Are the Chalice Dungeons any better? Those few things in there are the last trophies I need for the platinum and they're such a bitch and a half, especially on your own. Made it through about a little over half of the dungeons awhile long ago and just got bored of it honestly.

If I ever get the DLC, that might get me back to it.

Everything I've heard negative towards BB was washed away clean when people started playing through the Old Hunters DLC. If you like bathing in blood but hate Chalice Dungeons, imo the DLC is worth getting - Fromsoft hasn't disappointed yet in the Soulsborne series when it comes to DLC. Dark Souls II had similar issues of negativity until the Scholar of the First Sin DLC dropped, nowadays most people only hate on it because it isn't "the flawed masterpiece that is Dark Souls I."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back