• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Blizz Fate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikari713

Hiding. Who ever finds me first gets a cookie!
Alrighty I probably won't post chapter 4 until Friday so hopefully this prologue will hold everyone over!!!!! Sorry to double post!

Prologue

Vix looked around frantically as horrible thoughts raced through his head.

He stood up and started to run not knowing exactly where he was going. He collapsed.

Vix opened his eyes and saw nothing just darkness.

“Is anyone there?” He cried but their was no reply but his own echo.

All of the sudden his chest began to tingle.

He looked down at his chest and then back up again. There was a little piece of light in the distance. He went towards it and it became clearer what it was. It was a keyhole.

He walked into it.

Sastanya opened her eyes and saw Vix lying beside her.

She looked around and they were the only ones around. She couldn’t help but think about the odd dream she had just had.

All I saw was that key in the middle of the darkness I walked to it and here I am.

Vix woke up and looked up at his sister. He couldn’t control the tears filling his eyes.

He hugged her and she did the same.

“I was really worried.” He told her.

He looked around and realized he was miles away from where he had originally awakened.

“Where is everyone?” Sastanya asked.

Before Vix could answer about twenty strange looking creatures appeared out of nowhere.

Everyone else had wakened up and they were searching for Sastanya and Vix.

The cold was a lot to bear for Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy. Icy had practically worked herself into a sprint.

“Look!” Goofy yelled.

Everyone turned around to see a blur of nobodies and heartless.

“Kairi and Icy you need to find Vix and Sastanya they most likely can’t fight these off on their own if they are attacked!” Riku yelled over the sound of Donald’s thunder spell.

Haku

<3
Another great chapter, great job hope to see more like this soon.

Hikari713

Hiding. Who ever finds me first gets a cookie!
Hey everybody so sorry for the wait i've had quite a busy week so this chapter is the longest so far hopefully that will make it up to you all!! Enjoy!

Chapter 4:A Snowy Battle

Icy and Kairi ran through a thick forest frantically looking for their lost friends.

Icy began to call out there names. Kairi was too weak to assist.

“We’re here!” Sastanya cried out.

Icy and Kairi kept running until they reached an open field blanketed in snow.

As Sastanya and Vix watched Kairi and Icy emerge from the forest they were consumed by a mixture of relief and worry.

“Oh thank God your okay!” Icy said out of breath.

“Yeah we’re fine but what about the others?” Sastanya asked.

“There fighting off some nobodies and heartless right now we need to go help!” Kairi explained.

“Heartless and nobodies?” Vix said confused.

“No time to explain we have to go!” Kairi was ready to get back to Sora and the others where she felt the safest.

As the four of them turned around the saw someone stand up and out of the forest. No something.

It appeared to be a giant knight but it was pure white except for the heartless emblem on its head.

“Wha-what is that thing?” Icy said almost at a whisper.

That would be a heartless.” Kairi replied barely getting the words past the growing lump in her throat.

Vix cast multiple shards of ice at the heartless but they were just absorbed he was still to weak.

The heartless hurled back a giant snowball at the group.

They all leaped out of the way just in time so that the snowball missed them all.

“Great what do we do now?” Sastanya screamed.

“I don’t know!” Kairi yelled as she ran to dodge another snowball.

Vix felt that tingle in his chest again.

He began to walk towards Sastanya and he realized she was doing the same.

They reached each other and just looked at one another.

“What now?” Sastanya asked him she felt like her body wasn’t hers, the tingle in her chest was getting stronger.

“Follow my lead!” Vix told her.

“Kairi and Icy distract that thing!” Vix ordered.

They didn’t have time to ask questions they just did as they were told.

At the heartless’ feet they began to run in circles around it.

Vix grabbed both of Sastanya’s hands.

“Concentrate your magic!” He told her.

She did so with all that she had.

Still holding hands the aimed themselves at the heartless and lunged their bodies forward simultaneously a huge single ice shard shot out at the heartless followed by many small ones.

It hit the heartless in the stomach creating a huge hole and knocking it down.

Vix and Sastanya stood in shock of what they had just done.

“Come on now is our chance to get out of here!” Kairi called out to the stunned siblings.

“Thunder!” Donald cried out. He quickly cast cure on Goofy helping him back up.

Sora swung his keyblade and took out the last of the heartless and nobodies.

Riku went to sit down and then remembered the others.

“Do you think the others are okay?” Goofy asked not even trying to hide the worried expression devouring his face.

Just after he said that Kairi, Icy, Sastanya, and Vix appeared.

“There was this huge heartless it looked like a knight and it and they and we………” Kairi was too dizzy and out of breath to continue.

Just as she was ready to try at her story again the ground began to shake.

Everyone turned and saw the knight standing there about to attack.

The hole in its stomach was completely filled.

“Oh my gosh……” Icy was surprised at the heartless’ ability to recover from a blow like the one it had experienced.

“What do we do?” Donald asked as he summoned his weapon.

“We fight!” Riku said as he started to charge at the heartless.

He slashed at its foot but it just swept him away with its hand.

“Riku!” Kairi screamed as she made her way to him.

“Here,” Riku handed her a familiar looking weapon. “we need you to fight too, your strong Kairi.”

She took the weapon from him and helped him up.

They looked over at Sora he was slashing away at the heartless mercilessly.

But with every slash the heartless would just recover itself with snow.

Sora backed away. “What do we do now?”

Just then Donald cast fire at the heartless it had little effect.

A light bulb went off in Vix’s head.

“Donald, Sora use your fire magic to melt the snow on the ground where the heartless is.”

They did as they were told.

“Kairi, Riku, and Icy slash at the heartless’ legs.”

Vix grabbed Sastanya and they began to run towards the heartless.

“Let’s try what we did earlier!” Vix told her. They joined hands and lunged their bodies forward and once again a huge shard of ice shot through the heartless’ stomach but this time it was shorter because of the others slashing away at its feet.

“Donald, cast fire at the edges of the hole!” Sora cried as he began to do this.

They did so and the heartless was cut in half. It was defeated.

They all began to cheer.

“We did it!” Kairi yelled breathless.

“How did we do that?” Sastanya asked Vix.

“I don’t know.” He answered.

All of the sudden the sky got very dark and a woman appeared before the cheery group.

She had long brown hair with multiple braids twisted together reaching down to her lower back. Her clothes were red and very plain there was no weapon in sight.

“You may have defeated one of the heartless but you’ll never be able to find your ship and even if you do you won’t be able to leave this world in time.” She told them.

“In time for what?” Riku asked her.

“Face it your journey has ended even before it began.” She began to laugh as she disappeared into thin air. It was a familiar sounding cackle.

“Wait!” Sora yelled but it was to late the sky returned to its normal color and all was calm.

Chapter 5: Sora and the others set out to find the ship but it seems hopeless in such a huge place until they see something in the sky coming straight at them, and then back, and then straight at them.

Apollo

Silver Member
good chapter i loved it! you did pretty good writing the fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back