• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Blizz Fate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikari713

Hiding. Who ever finds me first gets a cookie!
Hi everyone this is my first fanfic so i'm a bit nervous about it it starts off right at the end of KHII but i don't think it will end up having much to do with the chasers and that part of the story. So plz comment!!!

Chapter 1: Too peaceful of a day.

Kairi held the bottle in her hand. Sora opened the bottle and the three began to read the letter not sure what to expect.

“It’s... It’s from the King.”

It was a rare occasion, it was not snowing.
Usually Sastanya would enjoy this peacefulness but in her gut she felt something was off balance; something wasn’t right.

Sastanya walked to her bedroom window to see her brother and her best friend down in the entranceway talking. She looked out at the snow and ice that coated everything in sight. Snow and ice it was the only environment anyone knew. The people that lived here were called Blizz’s. But this was all that Sastanya had ever heard of.

They sure are standing close together………

She watched them talking she had a feeling for a while now that something was going on between them.

She got dressed in a hurry and went downstairs to make her subtle interruption. She couldn’t bear the thought of her twin brother and her best friend together; it was just too weird.

She walked out of the front door and both Vix and Icy with distressed expressions on their faces.

“What’s going on?” Sastanya asked.

“We don’t know. That’s the problem.” Icy responded.

“Our parents called an emergency meeting this morning they’ve been in there for three hours.” Vix said calmly.

“Why didn’t you guys wake me up earlier we could’ve peeked!” Sastanya did not understand this part.

“Tash covered up the holes.” Vix responded.

Tash was the castle butler.He had excused the holes the three of them had made a few years ago that gave them sight into the meeting room. Sastanya, Vix, and Icy always liked to know what was happening. Their excuse was that since they were to run this world one day they might as well see how it works now.

Sastanya, Vix, and Icy’s parents were the kings and queens of their world. Where they were from having two queens and two kings was normal. Being royalty was hard on the three of them they had to learn advanced things that most kids would never learn at all. A lot of the time they found themselves wishing they were just normal. But at the same time they always loved knowing that when they grew up they would have great adventures together.

“This must be really serious if Tash didn’t want us to know what was going on.” Icy added.

Sastanya looked at her; her ice blue eyes filled with concern. They both had a bad feeling about this.

“The roof!” Sastanya exclaimed. “They have the glass up there from when the room got broken into last year!”

“Okay and how are we going to get up there?” Vix argued. He was always the practical one.

“I’ll ummm… make a ladder!” Icy always carried on with Sastanya’s ideas no matter how crazy.

“Your magic isn’t that strong yet Icy.” Vix said.

Where they were from everyone used blizzard magic. It was as natural as breathing but it took time to learn how to use it to its full power.

“Yes but the three of ours together is!” Sastanya said.

So the three of them concentrated their power and formed a ladder made of ice.

They reached the roof and carefully looked down into the small square of glass. The roof was very high from the floor so none of them were worried about being seen.

“Who are those three?” Vix gestured towards a short person in a black cloak.

“I’ve never seen them before, they look so different.” Sastanya said.

The one in the black cloak was extremely short and had really big round ears. There were two others beside him they looked like a dog and a duck. The duck was wearing blue and held a staff in his hand. The dog wore a goofy looking hat and held a shield.

“Hey, it looks like our parents are arguing.” Icy stated.

“Oh my gosh….they are.” They were all worried now.

Then all of the sudden a strong wind picked up and the sky became dark. They all looked up at the swirls of black and purple in the middle of the sky drawing in everything.

“What’s happening?” Icy yelled out.

“Hold on!” Vix said as he formed a layer of ice over each of their hands to keep them on the roof.

It wasn’t strong enough the ice broke and the three of them were drawn into the sky.

In Chapter 2: Sastanya, Vix, and Icy wake up to the sun and three curious faces standing over them. Where are they? What happened to their castle and their parents?

Last edited:
T

Tragic Fall

This is really good. I like it. Not to rush you, but post more soon....please.

Haku

<3
Great chapter so far, I look forward into reading more soon.

Hikari713

Hiding. Who ever finds me first gets a cookie!
Hey everybody here is chapter 2 its about mid-length i think and i hope you all enjoy it plz comment your opinions matter!!!!!

Chapter 2: Surprising Tragedy

Vix opened his eyes slowly and cautiously it was extremely bright wherever he was.

“Are you okay?” A girl that looked about the same age as Sastanya, Vix, and Icy asked them.

“Where are we?” Icy asked as she sat up. She realized she was soaking wet and sweating bullets too.

Sastanya was still unconscious. Vix began to try to wake her up. But Icy was frozen in shock she looked around at where she was and who was in front of her. She was on a beach but their snow on this beach was brown…..and the water wasn’t frozen. They had beaches at home but with snow and the ocean was frozen with various holes for fishing.
The three people in front of her looked so different. One boy had spiky brown hair that seemed uncontrollable; he had this sincerity in his face though that could not be denied.
The other boy had short silver hair; he looked so strong, like he had been to the end of the world and back again. Then there was the girl in between them. She had short red hair she looked like a smile from her would brighten the whole world. Where Icy was from people either had white or black hair.

Icy was brought out of her trance when she heard Sastanya; she was coughing up water.

“Oh, thank God!” Vix was relieved. He loved his sister very deeply and that was one of the things Icy adored about him.

“Are you all okay?” The red-haired girl asked.

“I-I think so,” Sastanya sort of lied about this.

“I’m Sora, and these are my best friends Riku and Kairi.” Sora said.

“I’m Sastanya and this is my twin brother Vix and my best friend Icy.” Sastanya told them.

Riku couldn’t help but notice how strange the three of them looked. Sastanya had long straight black hair with a white streak in one of her bangs. Her twin had short spiked black hair and purple eyes just like his sister. Icy had medium-length curly white hair; it was the purest white Riku had ever seen and when he looked at her eyes he understood her name. Her eyes were like ice. They were hypnotizing it was like they looked right through you. They all wore heavy clothing with a lot of fur.

“You guys fell right out of the sky! You almost drowned!” Kairi exclaimed. This was exciting for her she was hardly ever in on the action. For Sora this was breakfast.

“Well do you remember what happened?” Riku asked.

“Let’s see…..we were on the roof spying…” Icy began

“and then that black and purple thing swallowed us!” Sastanya and Icy tended to finish each others sentences.

“Right, so where are we?” Vix looked around. This place was like nothing ever seen or heard of.

“Your in another world, this is Destiny Islands.” Sora said hesitating to tell them what had probably happened to their home.

“Another world?” They said simultaneously. They all busted out with laughter.

“Yeah….” Riku said. Sora, Riku, and Kairi were all stunned by their laughter.

“No seriously where are we?” Sastanya asked.

“You two have a lot of explaining to do.” Kairi said with a smirk on her face and a giggle.

Sora, Riku, and Kairi gave them dry clothes and then took them back to the beach.

Sora and Riku began to explain that there were other worlds out there and this was one of them. They both dreaded the next part they had to tell.

“Look, your world it was probably…”

“What?” Icy didn’t like the look on Sora’s face; none of them did.

Riku decided to say it so Sora didn’t have to. “Destroyed.”

Kairi couldn’t bear to look at their faces.

“Destroyed?” Vix refused to believe what he was hearing.

“What? What about our parents, and our home, and…and…” Icy burst out in tears; she was always the first to panic.

Vix went to comfort her but then hesitated.

Not with Sastanya right here. He thought.

“You said probably so does that mean there is a chance that it wasn’t destroyed?” Sastanya asked trying to keep hope.

“Right, our world was destroyed at one point but look at it now!” Kairi was trying to give off something positive to the situation.

“Anytime you want to feel closer to home just look at the sky.” As Kairi said this Sora turned and gave her the sweetest smile. “All the worlds share the same sky; one sky, one destiny.”

Vix walked outside and felt a warm breeze.

He saw Icy down on the beach lying down looking at the sky.

The others were inside finishing dinner. Icy didn’t eat much at all.

Vix sat down next to Icy.

“Do you think we’ll ever go back home?”

“Honestly, I don’t know.” Vix told her.

“Just looking at the sky though; I feel closer to home. It makes me feel like it’s still out there.”

“All the stars, they’re worlds…..” Vex said. He laid down and reached over and grabbed Icy’s hand; she was shaking.

“Oh my gosh!” Icy sat up suddenly.

“What?” Vex sat up too.

“What about those three strange men? What if they had something to do with all of this?”

“Let’s go ask!” Vex jumped up and took Icy’s hand they began to run back to the house.

They went inside and told them about the three they saw right before they were sucked into the hole.

Sora looked over to Riku.

“Do you think it was them?” Sora asked Riku.

Riku nodded.

Chapter 3: Everyone goes to sleep but Sora who is trying to figure out why the King, Donald, and Goofy were at Vix, Icy, and Sastanya’s world. Then some familiar friends come to take Sora on a little trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back