• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Bleach - Thousand Year Blood War

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oblivionite

Re: Bleach

so his bankai is...the same exact thing as his shikai? man i love ichimaru gin's simplicity..no joke.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

New chapter is out.

I must say, this might actually turn into an amusing fight.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

another bad chapter. full of crap. dammit.

Penance

That was alright. I wonder why he keeps calling him "creepy"?

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

Honestly, I didn't mind the dialog between Ichigo and Gin at all (better than what we've had recently). Though I still find it funny that we had to wait until the 12th page before he released his bankai, and even then we don't actually see it.

Yuuki

Honestly, I didn't mind the dialog between Ichigo and Gin at all (better than what we've had recently). Though I still find it funny that we had to wait until the 12th page before he released his bankai, and even then we don't actually see it.
thats why i hated the new chapter. not only that. they never even did anything DX
two hits and that was it =_=

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Let's hope Kubo tries pulling something half-decent for the 400th chapter.

Yuuki

Let's hope Kubo tries pulling something half-decent for the 400th chapter.
yeah i hope so >_<
does anyone else feel like he got lazy with gigi's bankai???? i mean come on!

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

thats why i hated the new chapter. not only that. they never even did anything DX
two hits and that was it =_=

Its a fucking TENSION chapter build up suspense then let it EXPLODE!!!!!!!

Here's to hoping 400 is a good chapter.

Yuuki

Its a fucking TENSION chapter build up suspense then let it EXPLODE!!!!!!!
uuuuhhh then i guess all the chapters so far are building up suspense and will explode huh? well i hope this explosion is big as hell cuz im tired of this you call "suspense".

loke13

uuuuhhh then i guess all the chapters so far are building up suspense and will explode huh? well i hope this explosion is big as hell cuz im tired of this you call "suspense".

Giving away their secrets is all part of the genius of the villains in bleach. It's well none that if a villain explains the in's and out's of their abilities to their opponent it drastically increasing their chances of winning. If i were gin, the first thing i would do is tell Ichigo my bankai can extend 13km, then I'd activate my bankai. Next thing ya know BAM! Ichigo's defeated.
noworry.gif

Yuuki

Giving away their secrets is all part of the genius of the villains in bleach. It's well none that if a villain explains the in's and out's of their abilities to their opponent it drastically increasing their chances of winning. If i were gin, the first thing i would do is tell Ichigo my bankai can extend 13km, then I'd activate my bankai. Next thing ya know BAM! Ichigo's defeated.
noworry.gif
bullshit. that only makes things boring as hell. i mean i can handle if they do that, i have no problem but right now isnt the time for that Dx
they've given us shit since ichigo was a pussy. I'm tired of that.

loke13

bullshit. that only makes things boring as hell. i mean i can handle if they do that, i have no problem but right now isnt the time for that Dx
they've given us shit since ichigo was a pussy. I'm tired of that.

Then what do you suppose Ichigo's been getting his ass kicked and mindf-u-c-k-e-d since this arc started its about time he's manning up.

FUN FACT: Deicide=act of killing a God. Foreshadowing?

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover

it really wasn't that disappointing, but i really hate it when ichigo tries to sound all poetic.

in the end ichigo hinted that gin wasn't using bankai

Back