• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach RP?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stark

Bronze Member
I've been searching for a Bleach RP for a while now and this seems like the perfect fit.

Awards
Hello! I'm interested in taking part in your Bleach RP; the idea of writing for a Fullbring character has intrigued me since Kubo officially introduced the concept. However, I haven't exactly RPed in about two years, been rather busy with school. Given that, I'm pretty damn rusty with RPing and my first couple of posts might not be that amazing. I'll gladly do my best given the chance. Thanks! ^^

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
This might actually give me a reason to get back into canon roleplays(not counting the kh rps I've joined in recent months). Plus, I love the outline of the plot; it's simple, but simple enough to work. I'm even tempted to create a new character.

I do have a question as far as the template and the level of how powerful a character can be.

I'm assuming there's going to be a limit placed, so with that in mind, my questions isn't really a question, but more like a suggestion.

Perhaps there can be sections in the character application that deal with your basic stuff - stamina, spiritual pressure level, strength, etc.. And to avoid any overpowered characters - yes I know it's a bleach rp, but still there can be limits placed - there should be at least three faults in their stats.

I know I tried a thread at what people thought of stats, and that was total fail, but this is another approach. It can provide with a much more even playing field when dealing with characters. And maybe start everyone at the same level of power, and the more battles or interactions that their character's have, the more they can release their power. Like a realism and rational sort of thing.

I just think that this should be included, or int he very least, given some thought.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Its great to see so many people want in on this :D

@KSX I will have in it what your saying for example in this RP when a Vizard puts on their mask their stamina is gradually being reduced and with bankai activated they won't be able to hold on to the form for too long. And say if there was someone like Kenpaichi from the series in this, his speed will be lowered a lot considering the incredible strength he has however his spiritual pressure would still be enormous.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Yeah, somewhere along those lines, but maybe — and this is just another suggestion(xD) — make it so that it's in words, and that if people go back on what they've put, you can make them edit accordingly.

I know, it's tkaing away the fun, but we can still have fun with limits. :3

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Im interested in a new Bleach RP. I have been interested since the last one I joined about a year ago.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
The signups thread will be released later today and the actual start date of the RP will depend on how long it will take to get done with the templates but it should be this weekend or early next week.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
nd the more battles or interactions that their character's have, the more they can release their power. Like a realism and rational sort of thing.
so you mean they get stronger with each battle? Growing as they gain combat experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back