• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach: Beginning of the End

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zek

Kiba begins to shake his hands violently. He yalls at Hanabi-san as he is leaving "If you touch her I'll kill you!" Kiba, infuriated, leaves the area before starts a fight with Hanabi-san. "Dam him, I swear, If he even trys to touch my sister I'll rip his arm off." He returns to the training grounds of the 11th squad. When he see's the group still bickering he begins to become even more inraged. "Fall in." The others fall in line right away. "I want ya'll to come at me with everything you have." The men begin to back up a bit. "NOW!" With that the men lunch an assult on Kiba.

After sometime passed the squad was lying on the ground mouning in pain. "I feel better now." Each of the teammates wabble their way out of the training grounds and to their rooms to recuparate. "Why do I have to have dinner with that brute. "I only hope Ayaka will be able to handle the two of us." He starts to pounder how the night will go, and before long his mind slips to what kind of food will she make. "I hope she makes my favorite."

Abhorsen

Watching the struggle between this young boy Andrew and the demon was a bit amusing. Juuro knew that the demon knew he was there, as well as something else. It was there he just didnt know where exactly, it hid itself well. Juuro was holding 98% of his spiritual pressure back not letting it loose. He didnt want to scare the boy nor did he want to bring direct attention upon himself, he was a bit of a slacker after all. As Andrew bolted towards the demon he was out done, from the start, now was the time. Juuro took action.

"Breath of Life Kaze-Ga-Ha!!" with that Juuro warped into the wind attack and warped out taking little to no damage on himself and saving Andrew from possible death. Juuro had warped Andrew behind a nearby boulder and warped back to stand in front of the clueless cackling demon.

"Listen well demon, your going to have to do better to take me on, and I would wager that I am powerful enough in this form to rip you apart. You demon scum. Prepare to be erased from existence. "

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"Listen well demon, your going to have to do better to take me on, and I would wager that I am powerful enough in this form to rip you apart. You demon scum. Prepare to be erased from existence."

Seru was used to this kind of thing happening and whether it was a test on the man's part to see just how good Andrew could be against it and then save him at the end, Seru could have cared a lot less. The only thing that mattered was the major insult that man had dropped unto it and that was using the terminology of calling it a 'demon'. The threats and hype talk about being strong and tearing it apart were just another thing Seru heard all the time. It was quite amused by the use of the term 'erased from existence'

"Oh?? Maybe if I WAS a demon then you could defeat me easier, but too bad I'm not anything close to that. I'll warn you now that I'm not the kind of being to fool around with, but if you want to try and fight me...fine, just don't overestimate yourself and underestimate me."

The finality of the situation was that the man thought he was hot shit but he had never even gotten close to Seru as it had manipulated the man's body it had killed beforehand with water and earth particles to create an illusion of itself and when that dissipated, the corpse slumped over and fell onto the man in question.

"Come on then. Come and try to erase me from existence." At the end of the word 'existence' Seru reappeared, only this time it was as large as a skyscraper...

Abhorsen

Juuro half listened as the apparently 'not' a demon drolled on something about existence, and you shall see nonsense. It wasnt till it transformed into a powered up Power Rangers bad guy that Juuro paid any mind. This guy.. thing.. whatever was now the size of a skyscraper. Also Juuro was pretty sure he heard it say 'me hungry, me eat' or mabye that was his imagination either way it was a bit hilarious. All comedy aside, this sucked. Juuro flipped open his cell and phoned a friend.. pfft 'phoned a friend'

"Hi, mmhmm, yes. May I speak with God? Yes Ill hold... Oh yes ma'am that is fine. When he gets in will you tell him I am bonked and 'I could really use a wish right now' pfft punz. "

"Ok you huge thingy lets fight. I hope that I dont die.. again.. 'Bankai' "Aoi Doragon,Kaze-ga-ha"

"Hikō"

With that Juuro was in his Bankai form wings and all. Disappearing in a flash, Juuro was at the beasts back "Soyokaze" with that pressurized pockets of air invisible to the naked eye began to shoot around Juuro's body as a defensive strategy. (OOC:These pockets are controlled by Juuro and cannot be exploded in a backfire manner) Juuro then swung his sword with his left hand releasing a 'Kaze-kama' across the beasts back. At the same moment Juuro teleported away from the monstrosity. He knew damn well that close quarters in a fight like this left unchecked too long equal death. The size difference was too vast.

Give me your best shot. That is, if you can keep up.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Seru was amused, the fight begun and this guy had already freaked out and was using his bankai. It was just such a complete waste that Seru didn't even want to bother with it at all.

"Oh come on, I thought you could tear me to shreds the way you were eh?? One like you should no size isn't everything." It was always about manipulation and how well that aspect of your power could be used. Seru was going to toy with this vizard before it really did anything and as he launched an attack at it from behind, there was a razor sharp noise as the wind in the area picked up and erupted around Seru in a massive and expanding barrier. If the attack that the vizard had used was potentially devastating which it apparently was, Seru knew not to underestimate his foe in banaki form. The attack was strong and rightly so but it didn't reach Seru. The moment Seru knew the attack was released it used the wind barrier and shrunk itself to a small size to avoid the attack and allow it to be swallowed by a much greater force of wind.

Though teleported away that didn't mean that Seru couldn't reach his foe and with its body in a shape that was stretching and moving at such high speeds, first Seru's arms lashed out in a large size and came around from the left and right to smash into the vizard, while part of its side stretched outward and grew to enclose the path beyond the viard. This was a simple clause in teleportation. Seru had purified the aspects of spiritual energy in the vicinity meaning that the vizard had no way point to move to and he'd collide with Seru's arms if he moved forward, and his path backward was blocked.

Seru giggled, its faceless head interested in the makeshift change another part of its body had made by increasing its density and shooting between all the spaces it had created and with perfect aim tore between the vizard's legs. Certain things didn't change in men and that was the fact that they had balls. Armor or not the force of Seru's blow was dead on and the vizard had gotten hit right in his gonads. If by some miracle it managed to avoid such a blow then that meant the vizard had taken the full force of the swings from Seru's giant arms, which was even more devastating.

"You should stop now. What reason could you possibly have for fighting me?? I'm sure you can see that I could have killed that child right when the battle started. Don't try to be a hero for an empty cause.....Juuro." The madness that would ensue was just beginning.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
His eyes closed to the world around him, Bryce could hear everything that Ryuga had spoken but, his mind was in a whole nother place. He couldn't stand the noise that was associated with Ryuga's comment nor, did he care. All he wanted to rest and meditate but, he knew for a fact that that wasn't going to happen. He could hear the sounds of the shoe as if flew through the air only for the great Corbinek to enter the room. Suddenly the sound stopped and Bryce kept his lips sealed. He didn't want to mess this moment up for himself nor did he want to get up right away. He was either too damn lazy to stand or he felt as though where he was right now was very comforting. No matter what though, both ideas included his doses of laziness.

Finally feeling the energy to stand, Bryce was quick to his feet with a shunpo. Tugging on his kimono, 2nd squad cap eyes were soon widened as another entered his humble abode. Next it was Akairo and Bryce could get his eyes off. She was quite the hot little minx and he could think of some "soul society techniques" that he wanted to teach her. Though now wasn't the time to think of sensual pleasures of life and moreso time to face down one of his rivals in combat. Corbinek had been somewhat of a rival/sparring partner for awhile now and a longtime friend though Corbinek hated to admit it. Instead of walking, Bryce used a shunpo step resulting in him appearing on top of a nearby rock.

"Everyone might wanna step back so, me and Corbi can ahve this little sparring match unless anyone wants to join for a little squad free for all." Bryce said in a very lazy and uninterested tone.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Athel and Corbinek had something of a mutual commute there. With a firm establishment among foreigners he liked this. There was something about this captain he liked, enough to trust and give him a familiar term to call Athel buy. It was a designation of character which he found quite humble. To look for his lieutenant, whilst their reitasu seemed to differentiate with their voices it was easy enough to tell who he was talking to.

With a flit and twist, they were gone. Athel smiled as Zelkinos-taichou had some endearing speed. Customary of a shinigami he utilized shunpo for show as well, he preferred portaling outside the presence of lower and higher ranking officers. The uniqueness came as it was an inhuman technique he garnered while he was alive. Amplifying movement in his much different body fluctuated drastically. His portaling skill was notable by very very few, his own captain being among the first.

As if to say he wasn't paying attention, the breeze filling his own head with air he snapped into focus. They'd landed at a hidden bunker leading downward. While Athel scratched his head at first they'd gone down. Evidently, the barracks of the second division were here, but this wasn't a familiar spot on his tour of the seireitei upon being seated 4rd after graduation.

Sensing some agitation in his reitasu, there was an expression of aggravation with the Second Division's captain, Tavar-taichou. As if he were disregarding him, Athel's brow raised at a boast. He might have been a lieutenant, but from his unique shikai and obscure talents he was on some level formidable.

"I'll partake." Athel spoke rather confidently, and stripped of empathy.

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
“Better than you what??? Ha-ha man I’ll master this spell before you” he then gave him a thumbs up with his right hand and flashed him a confident smile “count on it.” Hibari gave him a salute before flash stepping out of the area. Hayate sighed, which led to slight smile before he muttered, "Cocky bastard."

"I really need to find Idai.....we need to start preparations," he murmured to himself as he eased himself to the ground, "knowing him he would be near by, waiting for the info." Sure enough, as Hayate turned his head side to side, he saw Idai just outside the Captain's meeting hall.

"Good afternoon, Idai," he started as he walked towards his reptilian looking comrade. Hayate initially avoided his Lieutenant's 'slitted eyes' as was his habit. To him, it seemed as if it was different from the rest of Idai somehow. Putting that aside he continued, "War is coming as you'll well expect. Let's talk about in the barracks."

Hayate turned around and flash stepped a few times before arriving at his division's 'HQ'. Looking up, he flash stepped to the top of the building as he knew Idai felt most comfortable here.

.........................................................................................................................................

"Just something that many of the Captains knew already. There's gonna end up being a war with the Vizards. I'm sure you know how strong they are so don't get too drunk to fight," answered Hanabi, somewhat annoyed with his officer.

"A war huh?" thought Chase to himself. He was about to shout out something he would deem 'manly', in defiance to his captain's second comment when he was interrupted by the sudden appearance of his squad's Lieutenant. The man looked as if he had just been in several, rather vicious fights. Chase grinned widely as he felt some strange pride towards his squad's fighting habits.

The conversation that followed between his two superiors amused him greatly. As he watched Kiba flash step away, practically shaking in anger he couldn't help but laugh, even more so than usual due to traces of intoxication still left within him.

"A man that angry would probably make for a good fight," he said, giggling childishly at this 'opportunity.' Gathering himself he made his way towards the 11th squad training grounds where he was sure Kiba was heading. He arrived a short time after as he refused to use shunpo and ran instead. That was 'more manly' in his mind.

Peering into the ground, he could see many of the squad's un-seated members struggling into the barracks. Kiba stood alone in the centre of the ground and could be heard muttering, "I hope she makes my favorite."

By this point the 3rd seat was almost completely sober but one could hardly tell the difference. "Talking about that dinner tonight hmm, Lieutenant Kiba?" Chase started, walking up to the man, "The captain is a lucky man huh? I mean with your sister and all....What did he say? She had a firm yet soft ass?" Chase glared at the man, hoping that an attack would follow.

Last edited:

Abhorsen

Juuro was 'trapped' just before teleporting away, not that he couldnt flee but he was more impressed.. this guy had a little of everything at his fingertips. *What was next* thought Juuro. That answer came all too soon. His danglers were bashed by a forceful wind, he managed to use Soyokaze as the arms came in to stop a violent oncoming attack. Since he had done this a pressurized pocket had skimmed the attack to the jewels deflecting major damage from his party bag. Juuro swore under his breath as his nuggets were harassed by the violent wind. Clenching his teeth and leering at it, Juuro was now pissed and irritated. His tenders hurt and he didnt like to be surrounded like this.

"You should stop now. What reason could you possibly have for fighting me?? I'm sure you can see that I could have killed that child right when the battle started. Don't try to be a hero for an empty cause.....Juuro."

Juuro hated being belittled.. He did however see the things point. This needed to stop, he had stuff he needed to do. Stuff he was SUPPOSED to be doing. Juuro teleported over to the unconscious Andrew, as his distance was within reach to do so. Scooping up Andrew and his Bokken, Juuro teleported away, he teleported to his home 2 days travel from their location by car. Just before popping through the portal Juuro unleashed a Cero at the demon as a precautionary measure to keep him from following him. In a flash they were gone leaving the demon standing there staring down a peppered full of hate Sero. Juuro wasnt scared, nor did he want to 'run away' he really wanted to give that thing hell, but the boys spiritual pressure had begun to diminish. Juuro took him to his home and hired a private doctor to treat his 'I fell down some stairs' injuries.. Juuro would not let the demon live up the no doubt big man talk it would be spewing cause he ran. This boy was special, and Juuro needed to know why. His spiritual pressure though weak had a twinge in it that was unlike any other he had encountered, which is why he chose to follow the boy in the first place.

OOC:(^tactical retreat)

Stark

Bronze Member
Ryuga stood bewildered, as the number of people who were in the training ground increased. How could so many people know about the training ground, when it was supposed to be exclusive to the Second Division? That was just a minor issue In Ryuga’s world at the moment and he didn’t even mind all the company. It would give him more people to train with and possibly help him learn a thing or two from Corbinek. As Ryuga stared aimlessly at Bryce, who never responded to him, someone tapped him slightly on the shoulder.

"Hay there everybody, sorry I'm late.

Quickly jolting his head to turn to acknowledge the pleasant voice, Ryuga let out a sharp smile.

"Why hello there Akairo, fancy seeing you here today."

Ryuga loved to compete with Akairo in any sort of competition since she was the only one he could really see making things fun for him. She was also extremely beautiful, which was of course the main reason he competed with her so much.

"Everyone might want to step back so, me and Corbi can have this little sparring match unless anyone wants to join for a little squad free for all."

Bryce’s words echoed in Ryuga’s ear as this gave him the perfect opportunity to test his strength against multiple opponents who was all extremely powerful.

“Well I’m in if she’s in” Ryuga said excitingly as he pointed towards Akairo. This little spar was going to give Ryuga the chance to get a drop on her finally and change their tied battle record in his favor.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
The demon eyed the monitor as he scratched his chin, he constantly ran the plan through his head multiple times encountering various types of scenarios but the ending result was the same. The monitor showed his partner standing there seeming absent minded to him.

It was clear what the problem was, the human.

“I cannot discern his location is as well” his voice appearing out of nowhere most likely startled him, due to him placing several items around town he is able to keep an eye on things or even scare others with his voice coming from odd places if he’s bored “For now we must move on to the final human and come back to him later” he then snapped his fingers and a brunnette woman with a slightly muscular body came to him with a folder in hand.

“Here you are my lord”

“That will be all”

He opened the folder and scanned through the pages rather quickly, the information it contained he memorized and repeated it several times to himself. Can’t know too much of those who you plan on manipulating.

“Taka Tavar, a caucasian male with blue hair grey eyes and is the age of sixteen” Shiva then closed the folder and placed it on the elevated table which he constantly spun in the air due to his telekinesis.

“This human is different than the other you and Seru have dealt with, I want you to offer this one to join our side in promises of power and wealth and whatever else 16 year olds wishes for these days. If he refuses then simply like the other human give him a reason to come to Soul Society.”

Hibari raised his hands and shook his head “Count me out on this one not going to get my ass handed to me again by getting into a sparring match involving Corb and Bryce.”

He then saluted to them and flash stepped out of the area back to his division quarters. He need to begin working on battle strategies if they wanted as little casualties as possible, which he always aimed for. Hibari began to glance between files and read upon what zanpakto the vizard were known to have last and what abilities they were capable of.

So far it seemed most of the information had been destroyed and what little they had left was nothing but garbage, it had Intel on weak soul reaper that would prove little to no challenge. He’d be surprised if some of these weak reapers actually survived the hollowfication.

“Damn we need information and fast.”

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Lets review shall we?
-Dad was kidnapped by a soul reaper captain (the LEAD captain) and has been accused of murdering a bunch of other soul reapers and helping the vizerds....vyzids....bozos...VIZARDS there we go who are apparently the bad guys.

-Andrew got into a fight with some sort of powerful SOMETHING and now I can't sense him at ALL.

-We're probably going to get involved in many MANY battles with foes more powerful than anything we've even seen before and i don't think we're ready

-and I'm not gonna get that ferris wheel ride with Yukina

"Narrating your own life again Jerico?"

Jerico jumped and looked over at his pink haired friend, cheeks flushed

"No...no! i'm just....putting the days events in order thats all" he said. Yukina rolled her eyes

"Sure"

Jerico had left the scene where the short yet vicious battle had taken place and went to find Yukina and Andrew. Yukina had met him about halfway there and they went to the school. It was around this time when it began to rain and they sensed Andrew activating his fullbring. But before they could find him it completely vanished. Yukina was pretty worried but Jerico had managed to calm her down. After all, Andrew did NOT go down so easily (Jerico would know, having fought him many...many times) so the two decided to go speak to the gym teacher and exsplain the situation to him. He'd be able to give them the info they needed. After that they'd go hunt down Andrew. Unfortunatly his office was empty and there was a simple note on the door.

Jerico
I know what happened to Timothy. Launching investigation. Be here in 2 days at midnight and i'll get you into soul society
-Coach

"Well that was....easy" Jerico muttered. Yukina nodded in agreement "Lets go find my brother" she said urgently. Jerico nodded and the two teens quickly left the building. They'd find Andrew.
They just didn't know how.

------------------------------

Andrew woke up with a gasp.
He was lying in a bed. A comfortable bed. He looked around at his surroundings. It was a fairly nice room if a tad plain. Andrew looked down at himself to see that his torso and arms were covered in bandages. A doctor looking over a clipboard in the doorway

"Wh...where am I?" Andrew asked

"Master Jurro's house" the doctor said "He saved you kid"

"S....saved me?" Andrew asked "From that demon? But...normal humans can't..."

"He's not 'normal'" the doc chuckled "He's a vizard"

Andrew gulped, flashing back to Jerico's frantic phonecall. Vizard? The people his dad had been kidnapped because it was thought he was 'helping them'? he let himself fall back onto his pillows.

He hated his life sometimes.

Zek

Kiba was staring at the sky when he heard a mans voice ring out in what seemed like a taunt like manner. His words struck a nerve of Kiba's. His hand snaped up to the hilt of his blade. "I would watch my tone if I were you." A fierce burning rage welled up inside Kiba as he stared down Chase. He took a sword stance in anticipation of the upcoming battle. I'll give you one fair warning, walk away."

1Gannon1

Hmph... It seemed he would have to fight this battle alone. All the other combatants on his side were gone. But he had a surprise for this guy: He had used his main abilities way to often. He seemed to be able to manipulate the forces of the earth by releasing an odd spiritual pressure that seems to be used as a conductor for the natural forces. This would be very hard to synthesize as he didn't have the ability to produce that sort of energy (whatever it was), except for one crucial fact: His weapon could do it for him. Dark energy is very versatile in it's functions, being able to do a great many things. It should serve as a viable replacement for the unknown energy. But in the mean time he just needed to release his fully charged Cero-Sanda blast.
Quite quickly he leaped out from his shadow and released the attack. It soared towards the being quite rapidly and would be practically impossible to dodge. He held out his blade in battle stance and said quietly, almost at a whisper "Awaken from your slumber, Hishokage.". His blade transformed, growing longer and growing saw teeth so sharp they wouldn't get caught in the flesh of an opponent, but perfectly shaped for ripping. It's hiltguard was a standard black stone european style crossguard. A severed skeletal hand gripped the base of the blade below the saw teeth. The grip was a smooth metal that fit perfectly in his hand and never slipped, curving into a metal eagle talon. Copying his opponent's ability with his weapons dark magic abilities, Karu surrounded himself with a vortex of wind to the east and west of him and one behind him, all of which he could command.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"Its seems to me that such a skirmish is more along the lines of an epic free for all. Since Mr. Goody goody left and wishes not to get involved that leaves the two of us captains and then three of those whom would be beneath us." The tone Corbinek used while saying those words gave the impression that it was only based upon legal status as he'd admitted plenty of times the ability and power of the lieutenants.

Her captain was quick to include her inside those partaking in whatever kind of training battle this would lead into, so she of course wasn't about to refuse. Besides the experience that they all needed to become eve stronger as their enemies did there was no way Akairo planned to pass up the chance to battle with so many gorgeous men. Even better was the high chances of so much physical connections between the group as they basically would attempt to thrash each other.

"Hell I'm in too, I see that this could be uneven so I think the simplest thing would be for Pakkun-chan, Ryuga-kun and myself to have a threeway battle and the captains to go at it."

"Hmm, that sounds about right to me," Corbinek clapped his hands together and beamed a smile full of vibrance. "Bring it on then Bryce...I always attack first, so this time you can bring the fight to me eh?? I already know you don't wanna go too far and blow up half Soul Society."

Yet another statement she hoped was a joke from Corbinek, Akairo found all the intensified things he said sexy but now her mind was focused on the battle at hand and that didn't take long for her to get into. From her position she siply spoke the words "Number 16. Senhappa, " and fired off a collected format of reiatsu from her hands in beam form. The counter measures of the hado itself allowed the energy to space out so that Ryuga was already in the pathof the blast being next to her. Though not visible to the naked eye, Akairo had already used a bit of gravity manipulation to pressure both of Ryuga's legs.

Simple logic showed that activation or use of shunpo would cause pain to the legs as a sly tactic and after that the spell's projected angle would keep it moving to hit Pakkun as well if Ryuga were to avoid it.

~~~~~

Normally antics in a battle were left out but this time Seu took great pleasure in the fact that his ruse attack had hit home and Juuro's orbs of life had been hit...just another thing in Seru's existence to pass more time by as it went about certain duties.

Seru did in fact expect Juuro to flee the scene shortly after as the fight was a bit pointless and there wasn't any good reason to leave Andrew beaten on the ground the way he was. While the vizard scooped the boy and his weapons up, Seru returned to its normal size. And watched as Juuro prepared to leave, floating still when Juuro fired off a cero blast at it.

The vizard had already vanished into his portal with Andrew so he didn't see the cero hit Seru in the chest and do nothing, nor did he hear its response. "Don't worry. Why should I bother to chase you when from the start you both involved yourselves with me??" At that point it should have been more than obvious that Seru didn't randomly forget that the who hid in the shadows was still there and as a point it allowed the cero blast to hit it and that one did nothing as well.

"Ha, that was cute. I do love those that copy abilities to a certain extent but what's the use when you can't possible have the knowledge nor the control over forces that don't at all belong to you?? That little wind barrier you have up is useless against me." Seru proved its point by snapping and disbanding it instantly. Don't be foolish, like them you have no reason to fight me either." This man didn't realize at all that wind was only one of the many abilities that it controlled and right then it shattered the earth causing a massive sinhole to ensue.

"I grow tired of people like you. Purify..." That single word ended the match as it targeted both the vizard and his blade which inverted the format of dark properties and made useless the abilities formed by darkness.

1Gannon1

Crap. Crap crap crap crap. thought karu. His attack had done nothing to his opponent, and even worse, his zanpaktou was being harmed. He felt a horrible pain and realized that the same process must be affecting his body. He had only one chance now: A force strong enough to counteract the purification, at least long enough to get away. He knew only one force he had control over that would do. just barely having the strength to life his arm and put it to his face, he hollowfied. Small shards of darkness collected over his face and formed his hollow mask, causing the rest of his body to change into hollow form. The horrible energy inside his body was driven out and replaced by an almost less pleasant energy, made more bearable by the fact that he controlled it. His Zanpaktou shifted into two sabers of hollow energy and the power was driven out of it as well.
Quickly, Hollow-Karu climbed out of the sink hole and ran, inhumanly quickly, up to the nearest building which he could climb. He dashed up it and moved his shadow down to the floor on the other side. Then, seeming insane, he dove off the building and into his shadow, using it as a portal into the Void, where he went during bankai. From there he was able to use the infinite shadow energy inside it to create a portal to Soul Society. He was promptly attacked by a squad of Soul Reapers near the portal. He quickly changed back to his normal vizard form, the toxic spiritual pressure already neutralized; and explained who he was. They must have believed him, as they backed off (or perhaps they were too afraid to fight a Vizard). Karu walked over to a park bench nearby (not the most common sight in Seireitei, where he had ended up) and sat down. The purification energy was gone, but certainly not yet forgotten.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The vizard was start, Seru gave him that. He must have sensed becaause he had the essence of a hollow that by transforming the abundance of the other property would slow and eventually reverse the effect. For once Seru was a bit saddened that a fight had ended so quickly and that at the same time a foe who was both sly and quick to think had gone.

"I must learn more of this man as he is one whom has resisted the effects of purification." Finding the man was a very simple task for Seru as all it had to do was follow the pattern of lingering residual energy from its recent start of purification. This led it to the borders of the soul society which Ser didn't mind and upon entering it purified the lines where fabric separating the dimensions of the human realm and Soul Society met. This allowed it to enter unnoticed and unbothered.

The vizard from before was on a park bench nearby and though now Seru looked. Like a human it only kept its spiritual signature hidden until after it sat down next to Karu, another name picked up by linked contact via a battle. "Hello Karu, let's have a chat shall we?? Seru sounded rather nonchalant so what Karu's action would be was anybody's guess.

Stark

Bronze Member
Ryuga stared directly at Akairo as he awaited her response to the match. If she would agree, Ryuga would have to get the drop on her before she knew it because she wasn’t an opponent to take so likely. As Akairo opened her mouth and agreed, a yellow beam came flying towards Ryuga and at such a close vicinity, it would surely hit Ryuga if he didn't move. Using Shunpo to move out the way, Ryuga tumbled as his body barely missed the oncoming beam. For some strange reason, Ryuga's legs felt a lot tenser then it had just a moment ago and was sending a sharp pain up the sides of them. Getting up slowly, Ryuga stared at Akairo then at Athel.

"I guess that means begin"

Last edited:

1Gannon1

Oh my crapping soul king, I'm dead. I could never defeat him, even a highly charged cero mixed with Sanda did nothing. was his first thought. Then the next moment he realized that if the man wanted to kill him she could have done so already. Still, he probably planned to force something out of him, maybe force him to do something. Not wanting to risk an attack by this kind of foe, Karu made sure his voice was calm as he said "Hmm... I see your here. Ignoring the fact that you somehow learned my name, what did you come here for? Your risking the wrath of all of soul society to examine someone who was certainly not the strongest of your opponents nor the most interesting. If it was because I resisted your attack, it seems like a lot of work to go through and a lot of risk to take for something so small.". Secretly, Karu was prepping himself to quickly create a connection to his inner hollow if required.
It would require a lot of work to enter hollow form so quickly after last time, and he wasn't sure he could do so with the purification acting on him. But if he let his inner hollow take control for a little while he might be able to do it. That should buy him enough time to counteract the energy again if need be, then he could regain the body once it was gone and get away. Still, he was in some deep crap. It would be best to try to come to a peaceful agreement. That purification could kill him, and if it didn't who knows what it would do to him. And even if he did counteract it, he may not be able to regain his body

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Seru turned its gaze to The vizard and now that it had a quaint and handsome human face' smiled...revealing a set of perfect white teeth as it did so. "Think about how you mentioned I know your name and I ahvent spoken but you managed to gain knowledge and come to all types of conclusions about my presence here. I'm not risking anything and I'm here because in the near future this place will be ripefor purification."

Karu was already working on his inner forces and even if Seru didn't have an ability to view what was happening inside other beings directly, the left over flux of the purification lingered and on top of that Karu should have known any being versed in the arts of spiritual energy could sense another being right next to them charging up. "Its not about power all the time you know, just the display and who reacts to it. Believe it or not I'm not the bad guy here...no pun intended since in actuality I'm not a guy."

The sun was beaming down in front of the bench both it and Karu sat on. "Why don't you wipe that terrified look off your face and tell me why you wanted to fight me. Give me your reason vizard so that I may embrace the pure dreams of your inner hollow as I once was..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back