• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach: Beginning of the End

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Signups thread: http://forums.khinsider.com/signups-discussion/162280-bleach-beginning-end-signups-discussion.html

The demon groaned as the sun’s heat beat down on him it wasn’t nothing compared to hells flames but he hated the heat regardless. His eyes were fixated on a nearby school that had just been released for the summer the kids came out cheery and happy to have time to themselves; he felt utterly disgusted inside.

“This is just sick” he then noticed two blocks away a robber took a women’s purse and then shot her, he clapped as he appeared next to the man who was startled.

“W-what the hell who’re you!?”

“Nice job so are you going on a killing spree now or was that it?”

“What the hell is with that outfit you look like a character from Dragon ball z just get away from me you freak” he the fired repeatedly at Shiva who simply yawned at the wasted effort to kill him.

“Hope you realize now that it won’t work”

The man then attempted to run away but he soon stopped in his tracks as an immense pressure came around him, he felt like he was being choked and that he’d be better off killing himself.

Gun

His hands shakily began to move the gun and aimed it for his head, his face was drowned in sweat and his eyes wreaked of fear. The demon's face had a smile etched upon it.

Now pull the trigger.

The captain hung his head deep in thought as to what went down in the captain’s meeting that just ended, Captain Yamamoto brought news before them that the war between them and the Vizards was bound to happen. Hibari thought that peace was on the verge of victory but apparently it wasn’t so, he scratched his head and looked up to the sun.

“Such a beautiful day…..we need more like this” He sighed as he came to a stop. “Man oh man there are just no more easy days what happened to all the good times?”

Hibari looked up and then used flash step to appear next to captain of squad 10, Hayate Kenchi.

“Hey how’s it going man you know we never hang anymore what’s up with that? How about we have a kido showdown just like old times, you can pick the place.”

kingdomkey96

Omniversally considered a badass.
Hayate clenched his fist tightly as Captain Yamamoto finished up his speech. The focus of his eyes drifted to the floor while he absorbed all that had just been said.

"Dammit..."he thought to himself while showing no emotion on his face, "this war is inevitable? Can we do nothing...." His gaze rose towards the other captains, their faces revealing the same grimness he felt. He sighed at his inability to prevent the bloodshed that would occur in the coming days. "No use sulking about it, there's nothing left to do but prepare for the coming war," he muttered, just loud enough for the captain to the right of him to hear.

Hayate turned on his heels ready to leave the meeting, he would have to inform his squad of these developments. He took a single step when he heard the 'pad' of a shoe hitting the ground behind him. Hayate spun around instantly to the sight of his old friend and fellow captain Hibari.

“Hey how’s it going man you know we never hang anymore what’s up with that? How about we have a kido showdown just like old times, you can pick the place.”

Hayate sighed once more, as if he expected the question,however, he still flashed a warm smile to his friend. "You know we need to come up with battle strategies, Hibari. Although if you really want to fight, I''ll accommodate the request. Right outside if you like." He hesitated for a second but added slyly, in a rare show of banter, "Make sure you can keep up with me though."

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Hanabi quickly processes the information that the Captain just gave him and the others with mild interest. He could care less about some war getting started except for the fighting part. He knows that with war some of the strongest fighters will be put to the test. With that he adjusts the black patch over his eye to let a little of the heat escape only the feel some of his own power escape with it. He quickly lets it fall back into place and looks around the room to the others. It's then that he hears something interesting. He looks to the concept of a battle between Captains only to realize that it is a challenge of Kido.

"Bah! Kido, might as well sing me a lullaby!"

He walks past the others and steps outside of the room only to notice that a few of the Lieutenants are gathered around the entrance trying to pick up on any information. He sighs when he doesn't even see his in the group and decides to walk away from that group as well. Once in the clear he kicks off the ground with a fraction of his strength and appears to use the flash step, but that's only to those that don't know him. He relies only on his body without any enhancements and uses that to get where he wants. In this case he lands on the roof of a nearby building and looks around. At this point it is his personal mission to find that bastard that is his underling, or "slave" as Hanabi likes to call him these days.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
The sunlight illuminated Jerico's room as the boy yawned, sliding off of his large and comfortable bed and onto the floor with a crash. He sat up, rubbing his stinging jaw and looking around at the clock on his bedside table.
11am.
The teen grinned as he stood up, clad in his black and orange 'Hitman Reborn!' pajamas, and streached, filled with excitment about the day ahead.
Well after he looked at the calender of course. He would be SO pissed if it was actually the day before his big event. Or worse, the day AFTER his event and he'd just slept through it. He rubbed his eyes and walked over to his calender, pokemon of course.
"Yep. July 5th" he said aloud with a wide smile "Carnival day!!!"
With a whoop of joy he raced towards the shower and fifteen minutes (and plenty of soap and water) later he was out again. This time dressed in a sleeveless red shirt with black shorts and shoes. He'd been waiting all summer for this, the day the carnival came to town. Fun rides, great food and candy, epic shows and most importantly A FERRIS WHEEL RIDE WITH YUKINA!!!!!
"Jerico...I had so much fun with you today"
"I know Yukina, likewise"
"I want you to know that......I...."
"What is it? you know you can tell me anything"
"Jerico.....I...well for the longest time i've Lo..."

"JERICO!"
Jerico snapped out of his daydream and let out a yelp as his father burst into his room, knocking the sixteen year old down onto the floor in his haste
"Sorry Jerico I didn't see you there" Timothy said "Is....is that drool on your face?"
"NO!!" Jerico snapped, getting up and quickly wiping off his face of the offending liquid "What is it you want dad?"
"Well its just that...well you've heard the rumors haven't you?" his dad said, voice uncharacteristically serious.
Jerico nodded. Areas around town were being annihilated one by one. Their gym teacher during the school year (and one of the only people who know about hollow and the like) stated that he sensed soul reapers but didn't recognize the other spiritual pressure. Though it was hollow like.
"What about them?" he asked as he slipped on his ring and his meteorite into his pocket for safekeeping.
"Well its happened again, near the school this time, buildings and such behind it have been wiped out and that same strange pressure is there. I want me and you to go and investigate"
"WHAT?" Jerico shouted "I CAN'T!! ITS....ITS CARNIVAL DAY!!"
"Look we're just going to go there and check things out. You won't miss your carnival" Timothy promised "Its just that your pretty strong now and it would be foolish to go in there alone"
"But.....but..." Jerico sighed, a long tortured 'how could this happen to me sigh' "Okay....but we gotta make it quick! The carnival closes at seven pm"
"Its not going to take 6 hours Jerico" Timothy said with a roll of his eyes
"Just making sure dad" Jerico shot back "You always take forever doing things!"
"Well if you want something done right do it thoroughly" Timothy said wisely "Besides. Your brother already left for the carnival"
Jerico rolled his eyes and lead the way to the front door.
"I'll BET he did! Lets just make this 'investigation' a brief one okay?" he pleaded, dreams of Yukina, a Ferris wheel and tongue action slipping away more and more the longer they stood around.
Timothy seemed to read his mind as he walked by and clapped his son on the back
"I doubt there will be any tongue Jerico"
"DAD!!"
Father and son left the house. Not knowing what was about to unfold all around them.

Endless Strategy

It had been a few months since Shinryu had met Shiva, and he was finally getting accustomed to his presence around town. Sure, every time he saw the guy he cringed a little, but that came with the territory. He was pretty much Satan Jr., after all. And if he proved useful, what did Shinryu care what the demon looked like? A much more pressing issue was what the demon was doing behind his back.

When they had first begun their partnership, Shiva had said that Soul Society would have to wait, that a full scale invasion would take some time to prepare for. While this was somewhat bothersome, Shinryu could tolerate it; he still needed time to prepare his forces as well. But what he couldn’t tolerate was him being completely shut out of his companion’s strategy. He understood that partnerships required trust, but having Shiva sneaking into soul society and doing who knows what without a heads up was unnerving. Even if he said it was to ensure their victory, Shinryu just couldn’t trust the mischievous hell spawn. No, this secrecy had to stop.

Just as Shinryu had come to this conclusion, he felt a spike in Reiatsu permeate the air. Its feel was unmistakable, it definitely belonged to Shiva.

“What are you doing, Shiva?” Shinryu muttered to himself as he rose from his shabby hotel bed. If he kept flaunting his Reiatsu like that, he was sure to attract unwanted guests. Was he finally putting his plan into action, or was he just fooling around? Both ways, this had to stop, and Shinryu would have to be the one to do it.

Pulling his Zanpakuto from its sheath in one fluid motion, he held it out in front of him. “Caress the shadows, Shiawase Aika!” He declared, transforming the blade into a dark-blue rapier. Holding it steady with both hands, Shinryu plunged the sword into the floor, stabbing his shadow in the process. Then Shinryu’s figure began to darken and fold, becoming shadow-like itself. Then his form became like liquid, flowing into the shadow on the ground before disappearing completely. A moment of nothingness passed by, then Shinryu reappeared in a world of total darkness.

“Just as it always is” Shinryu smirked, taking note of the black world only he had access to. “Take me to the shadow of Shiva, the demon,” Shinryu called out to the darkness. He could feel the shadows shifting under his feet for a moment, changing their positions in the dark realm, before falling still. Shinryu felt the floor sagging under his feet, as if collapsing under his weight. Shinryu remained still, and the floor continued to give out, pulling him under, as if it were made of mud. Then he sunk in completely, not even batting an eye.

Another moment of nothingness passed, and then light shined into Shinryu’s eyes. He rose from the darkness, rising out of the shadow of his demon companion, and taking a standing position behind him, sword still in hand. Quickly surveying the scene, Shinryu saw the cause of Shiva’s heightened spiritual presence. He was standing before a man who, evidenced from the female corpse at his feet and pink purse in his hand, was a petty mugger. The man was slowly raising a pistol to his head, a look of abject horror on his face, while Shiva’s delight was almost visible. A shot rang out, and the man crumpled to the ground, the latest victim of Shiva’s unique brand of fun.

“You used telekinesis to kill him, why?” Shinryu said finally, alerting Shiva to his presence. Shiva turned with a look of unblemished joy on his face. “Don’t you demon people encourage thievery and murder?” Shinryu asked. Though he hadn’t come to ask about his ethics, Shinryu couldn’t help being curious. What exactly was going through his head?

“Furthermore, why are you making yourself so conspicuous?” Shinryu continued, his tone rising to one of anger. “If you reveal yourself now, all of our planning might go to waste. I want an explanation. And I also want you to tell me about the purpose of your sneaking in and out of Soul Society. Don’t think I haven’t noticed. I’ve had enough of your hiding things from me, It’s time to fess up,” Shinryu finished resolutely, folding his arms and waiting for a reply.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
Demetri breathed a sigh of relief at the close of the meeting. Shaking, he fumbled around his robes to find his pack of cigarettes. He hated long meetings like that, Yama forbade smoking in the meeting chamber so he had gone several long hours without a puff of the vice.

He expelled a long gray stream of smoke from his nostrils and sighed. The Daft Shinigami was leaned up against a pillar in the hall leading from the meeting. Golden eyes watched dully as Hayate and Hibari discussed something he probably had little interest in. The Squad 11 Captain, Kenpachi muttered a chain of words that was probably unpleasant and took his leave as well. Rather than follow suit, Demetri flicked an ash from his cigarette and sighed.

"All that time wasted. Just to state something we already knew." The man with the headphones shook his head. The war didn't surprise him. It was inevitable that the two sides would cross blades eventually; conflicting ideals, fear of an unknown power on the Soul Society's part, bad blood. It was surprising that tensions didn't raise faster. He was neutral on the matter though; he wasn't exactly gung-ho on fighting former comrades, but he wasn't going to just sit there and let them attack. "The real shame is losing all those valuable subjects..." He stroked his stubble with his freehand, "The perfect blend of Hollow and Shinigami-the genetic harmony is almost poetic." The Captain smirked.

Standing there against the pillar his thoughts drifted back to more important matters [at least in his regards]. He reached into the pocket of his gray under robe and fished out that old silver pocket watch of his. He flipped open the lid to gaze at that broken face, and the message that lie engraved inside.

Don’t Forget 11—9 – XXXX --Lynn

A token of a past love. The one thing he had to remember his life as a human. He didn't dare tamper with it, for he wanted this to remain pure. It was a gift from Lynn after all.

"Tch."

And he smoked away at the cancer stick. Puffing thick clouds of blackness the whole while.

- - -

The bell rang and chaos had erupted. The sun shined in through the hallways of Karakura High as a surge of manic joy shot through each and every student within. Well, nearly every student. One violet eyed youth shuffled his way through the crowd of teenagers [they looked like skyscrapers to him]. He wanted to cut a path through the middle of them like Moses did with the Red Sea, but he wasn't a prophet, nor was he fit for leading anyone. So he had to stick with wading through the swamp of youths by himself.

The students graduating from Karakura Middle this term were on a field trip to the High School today, the goal was to 'get a glimpse at their future institution of learning!' but Taro only saw it as a vision of his newest torture chamber. When the bell rang he was just happy he could finally leave that place. He was ready to get home and watch Karakura Raiser.

But as he escaped the treacherous ivory hallways of Karakura High, and started his walk home his eyes widened to a horrific sight. He just had to walk by the alleyway. Damn it Taro. Damn it! That's that Murakami luck for you. Standing in the shadowy path was a giant of a man, with red skin and...were those horns? Sticking from under a hood he wore on his head. The specter stood in a pool of blood--it must have belonged to the guy he was hovering over.

“Furthermore, why are you making yourself so conspicuous?” “If you reveal yourself now, all of our planning might go to waste. I want an explanation. And I also want you to tell me about the purpose of your sneaking in and out of Soul Society. Don’t think I haven’t noticed. I’ve had enough of your hiding things from me, It’s time to fess up,”

Another one! Taro didn't even see him. This guy looked a lot less demonic than the other one--but he had a sword. Swords were sharp. And bad. And hurt. Not that Taro had ever gotten stabbed...but they must hurt. He began to panic as sweat dripped down his brow. He was trembling.

I'm gonna die...I'm gonna die!

Taro was paralyzed with fear. He could not move. The only thing he could do was stare at what he could only believe to be the devil himself. He tried to stay silent, but his body fought against him and caused him to scream out.

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Walking like a vagabond and lonely along the decks of the seireitei. Often spotted near Division Four and their constant shuffling of medically equipped shinigami. Stopping short and leaning over the deck as he watched them hustle. Behind him the sound of doors sliding open and several lower seats flailing behind him. The emblem on his left shoulder

Division Three, Lieutenant. His eyes were closed as usual and people often made references to the previous lieutenant from time prior to the new lieutenant's arrival. One would question how does the man see, well thats a story for another day. In his downtime as Kyoto-taichou was away at a captain's meeting, he was fortunate to get out and out.

A hand passing a wave to the quick-fast moving meds. Even smiling, he could sense they must've thought him a creep for this, but he didn't understand why. The gentle tapping of footsteps from his right until they stopped. Head forward, he swept it to his left and looked on as the seventh seat was present.

"Passing for a little stroll, nothing to see here."

"Whats a lieutenant doing all the way over here?"

The lieutenant gave a rather bored shrug. Resting his palm on the railing, before he began to rummage his fingers through his head. A sigh alleviated from his mouth, quickly portaling out of the vicinity of Division Four's grounds. Now up high, he moved somewhere far up, reaching the Senkaimon. The Execution Grounds.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
The demonic creature turned and his smile faded as he referred to his telekinesis powers, it was truly pathetic that he thought telekinesis was what did this.

“Telekinesis? No that was my spiritual pressure itself that killed him and you’re right I shouldn’t have been so careless as to release my spiritual pressure like that”

He waited impatiently waiting for Shinryu to finish complaining about how he kept leaving him in the dark about his plans and that he noticed him sneaking in and out of soul society. After a constant rolling of the eyes he then noticed that Shinryu was done as he then folded his arms and waited for Shiva’s answers.

“Tell you what we’ll talk about this later because right now we have an unexpected guess” Shiva then turned around and a smile found its way to his face. He then used telekinesis as the kid screamed to smash his head into the wall, he appeared to be unconscious as he lay upon a pool of blood that had came from his head.

“Take him with us” he then threw the kid to Shinryu “and no before you ask he isn’t dead but he is part of my plan.”

He then used Sonido to leave the area and came to a warehouse five blocks south. When he came inside he immediately went to a demon nurse and told her to patch up the kid and dump him off at the Karakura high school quietly.

Shiva then motioned for Shinryu to follow as he used Sonido once more to reach his private chambers, he took a sip of the blood that was in a small black cup sitting upon his table. “Now then what exactly do you want to know about my plans? I thought you cared little of them considering it would get you the Rukongai district.”

“Ha battle strategies please we have plenty of time for that” he said with a giggle. He then raised a brow when Hayate told him to keep up with him and began to smile.

“Well then lets get going” as he used flash step to leave the area and go outside which was requested, he then fired a spell right away when he came.

“Bakudo #54 Gaki Rekko” the spell then made a green circle before his hands and then fired off green blats from it to contain him within a cage.

He then grinned as he was above Hayate “Lets go man I want to see what you’re capable of now, it should be easy for you to break out of this.”

kingdomkey96

“Ha battle strategies please we have plenty of time for that” Hibari said with a giggle, “Well then lets get going.” Hibari flash stepped out of the building, prompting Hayate to do the same. As he appeared outside, it became apparent that Hibari, who was standing in mid-air, planned to start the battle immediately.

“Bakudo #54 Gaki Rekko,” he said, forming a green circle at his palms, from which green blasts emerged in the shape of a cage. “Lets go man I want to see what you’re capable of now, it should be easy for you to break out of this.”

Hayate raised an eyebrow as he looked towards the attack. "Do you really think," he murmured, flash stepping past the beams in a zig zag and approaching towards Hibari, "that I'll get captured that easily?" He appeared directly in front of him before flash stepping behind him.

"Hado #33 Sōkatsui!" he roared, firing a burst of blue spiritual energy from his palm which he focused into a single, direct blast. "No need to start explosions just yet."

Last edited:

Endless Strategy

“Tell you what we’ll talk about this later because right now we have an unexpected guess” Shiva said, causing Shinryu to turn around abruptly. A clearly frightened kid stood just outside the alleyway, eyes wide. The fool! This was exactly what Shinryu had been worried about. Shinryu moved to grab the boy, but before anything could be done, the boy bashed his face into the side wall, screaming as he did so, and fell into a growing pile of blood beneath his feet.

An instant later Shiva appeared beside him, and tossed the boy to Shinryu, staining his black captain’s haori. “Take him with us,” The demon ordered “and no before you ask he isn’t dead but he is part of my plan.” Then without another word Shiva broke through the air with his sonido, flying towards a more private location. Shinryu followed close behind, struggling to keep up with the swift demon. Soon the two reached a warehouse that looked abandoned, but Shinryu knew otherwise. The two stepped inside, and a demon dressed like a doctor hurried over. Shiva ordered her to bandage the boy and drop him off near Karakura High. Shinryu obliged handing the boy over. He would be sure to ask what his plans were for this boy as well.

With another sonido the two entered Shiva’s private chambers, a modest room with a black stem-glass wine cup prepared for him, although the contents seemed too thick to be wine. “Now then what exactly do you want to know about my plans?” Shiva asked, taking a sip of the thick red substance. “I thought you cared little of them considering it would get you the Rukongai district.”

“As long as your plans will get me rukongai, you’re right, I don’t care” Shinryu replied calmly. “But right now I’m not sure what you are trying to accomplish. Your visits into Soul Society are unsettling. You assure me it’s all part of your plan, but we’re partners now,” Shinryu said, stressing the word. “We should keep each other informed of our actions, at the least.” Shinryu stopped for a breath.

“And another thing, I’ve been sensing strange presences all over town. Not Hollow, not soul reaper, but something in-between. Is this your doing as well? Or if not, what do you know of them? Lastly, how does that boy figure in? You said he was part of your plan as well, does your plan require young children? I doubt that boy can do us much harm, but why set him free? He had a unique feel to him, I’m sure he would have made a fine shadow, were I to transform him.” Shinryu finished, gripping blade.

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
The smell of a carnival was in the air.
Carnivals had a very distinct smell. They always smelled like cotton candy, rides and fun. Personally Andrew was unaware that fun HAD a smell but what else could it be? Maybe he just couldn't smell very good when it was....what time is it? erm 11:30am.
"Come on Andrew! I wanna get some cotton candy!"
Andrew sighed as he looked over at his pink haired friend. Although she was much closer to a sister considering the fact that they've known each other for years (and lived together) currently dressed in a black dress with matching bows in her long hair.
"Aren't we going to wait for Jerico?" he asked
"He can catch up!" she said excitedly "Lets MOVE!"
with that she dashed off. Andrew sighed as he looked down at his phone "Excitable as ever...I'd better call Jerico and see just what in the world he's doing. I didn't think he would miss carnival day..."
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Jerico was missing carnival day.
Him and his father had arrived at the site in question. The one that had been annihilated recently. On the way past the school (well an alleyway NEAR the school) Jerico could have sworn he noticed some boy and got a weird chill down his spine that had nothing to do with the kid. But he kept walking and didn't mention it. He was probably imagining things and besides if he did then it would be one more mystery standing in the way of him and his carnival day (and ALL of the pink haired perks that go with it)
Listen To The Stereo!! Tonight! Tonight! Tonight!
Hayaku, Let's Play Again!
Huh. Speaking of pink haired perks...
Jerico slid open his phone "Whats up Yukina?"
"Its Andrew"
"Why are you using Yukina's phone?"
"Would you have answered otherwise?"
"Point. Whats up?"
"Dude where are you? The carnival is starting! Well it has started!"
"Well Dad decided that NOW would be a good time to solve a freaking mystery"
"About the destruction and weird spritual pressure?"
"The very same"
"Tough break"
"Damn straight. Look i'll call you when we're done. Provided nothing tries to kidnap and or kill us we shouldn't be long"
"Okay. Later Jerico"
"Bye"
Jerico closed his phone and looked up at his dad "Are we there yet?"
His dad had stopped walking, looking horrified at the sight beyond him
"Yeah. We're here"
Jerico stepped beside his dad and the duo began to look around and ignore the sinking sensation in their stomachs as they looked around at the ruined area.
This might take longer than they thought.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Natsumi remained where she stood, her head lower and eyes closed. Her thoughts were racing through her head. A war was going to happen here in the Soul Society. Natsumi snapped back to the here and now. She nodded politly to the remaining captains who hadn't gone off to do something else.

She proceeded to leave the room. Outside the weather was nice and calm. Off in the distance she noticed a sparring between captains. Kido seemed to be the main weapon. As she walked on she suddenly found herself in a cloud of smoke. Coughing lightly she found the reason to her dismay.

"I should have known it was you that was causing such a distraction for anyone heading this way." said Natsumi staring down the 12th Sqaud Captain Demetri Maverick. "I don't even have to use my medical know how to realize that you are killing yourself smoking that." said Natsumi looking slightly annoyed. "What where to happen should you die from one of those, we would have a problem. I would have a body to take care of." she said getting closer to the Captain.

"Do you know how much trouble it is having to examine a body. A soul reaper can only take so much." she said now face to face with the Captain. She quickly backed off and looked at Demetri with a look that one would use when looking at an old friend. "But you do whatever it is you want, you always do." Natsumi said looking off towards the sparing captains.

The wind whipped up a small bit of dust and sent it into a whirl wind. Down below a large area of Karakura town was destroyed. Buildings smashed and streets torn up. Just another battle field that had been occupied by soul reapers and vizards. Kaiju stood high in the air above the scene of the crime. Another battle passed with not much progress. Yes although the vizards won this one. Many others had been won by the soul reapers.

Kaiju felt like he needed to do everything himself. No one else could get things done like he could. But he knew he needed to keep himself out of the equation until he absolutely needed to be in the action. The most recent plan of action requested that some of his best people to go and kidnap Head Captain Yamamoto.

Kaiju was ready for something big to happen. Of course the fact that a war was bound to happen was pretty big. Now all he needed was for the action to actually start. Kaiju loved action and battling. He turned to head back to the base when he felt a sudden and very quick bit of spiritual pressure. Kaiju looked off, what a strange feeling. Kaiju shrugged it off and continued on his way.

Von83194

Awards
Idai sat on the roof the Tenth Division barracks. He had a weird habit of doing it lately, whenever the Captain was in captain meetings. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy the company of the other lieutenants. It was just that, now, with war getting closer and closer, he had other things on his mind.

He stood and jumped off and landed on the path bellow. He began walking towards the Captains Hall, talking to himself. "Vizards.....Why do they want to fight? Why can't they just be some sort of special force in the Soul Society?" Of course, Idai knew these were probably very simple questions to answer, but they just kept floating around his mind, and they wouldn't leave. "Why am I wasting time complaning over something I can't change. Besides, I need to master my bankai."

I told you exactly what to do, said a reptilian voice in his head. Not now, he said in response. I've got too much on my mind to deal with this. I will master it another way. There is no other way, I've told you that before. Do you doubt me? Doubt, no. There just has to be some other way. You will do it. There is no way to avoid it. Oh, and by the way, watch out.

Idai looked up just in in time to see a green cage fly past inches from his face. He looked back to see who sent it and saw Captain Hibari. Suddenly, Captain Hayate had flashe stepped behind him. "Hado #33 Sōkatsui!" he roared, firing a burst of blue spiritual energy from his palm which he focused into a single, direct blast. "No need to start explosions just yet." Carefully avoinding the sparing match, he walked over towards the other lieutenants.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
~~~~~

"We might as well just start sweltering inside and out if things keep goin like this."

Was there honestly a good reason to start a major war with the vizards?? It'd end up causing a lot more harm than good but that was what happened in most wars anyway. No side was going to come out without losses that was for sure.

And some much of it always had to do with prejudicial tendencies that even if not completely out in the open or the main cause of the problems, had at some point begun from an issue of the latter kind. "it makes me wonder just how long it'll be before I'm asked to step down as captain of the division since I'm not really a soul reaper."

Even high above the Soul Society and looking down on the many people below, Corbinek was nearly sick to his stomach thinking ahead to the future. His path wasn't set in stone and being honest with himself, Corbinek had little plans other than making sure to destroy who stood in the way when and if war started. "I don't even doubt it wont, it seems that Kankura town was attacked...geez."

Having moved further than he'd realized in his lazy air jog to clear his head of all the thoughts that were becoming overly distracting showed just how distracted he actually was, since a quick look down showed a place that Corbinek visited often. "The execution grounds, what a lovely place this has always been nice eh??"

He recognized a lieutenant that had quite a unique name, and further than that, Corbinek knew that he had amazing capabilities. It wasn't to say that the two were close friends but he'd say that their status as acquaintances were close to astounding and when there was information to be passed, there wasn't anybody else that came to mind to get it from or pass it on to.

"Yo Athel, what's up??"

~~~~~

Seru sat idly at the fairgrounds, bored out of its mind and completely lost at just why there were so many people there that were either too drunk to realize just what was going on around them, or too far gone in their own corruption to care. Spirits and other creatures that most humans couldn't see stalked the grounds and because the people at the fair assumed that Seru's head was just some cool 3D display or something along those lines, it sat without caution and looked at everybody as they walked or ran by, continuing to take in just everything that had to be done in the near future, but what would that be if other people wanted to mix it up first??

For now there wasn't much of anything to do and Seru raised its head to see a small child and her brother totter up to the booth it was seated at and peer up to look at Seru's three piece head and the sphere that was inside it.

"Hi." The little girl was actually quite pretty, having curly locks of deep orange hair and a smile that could melt anybody's heart; just not Seru's. It grew tired of seeing pretty children that grew up to become even more gorgeous women that fell to the corruptipn just like everybody else and used their beauty to cause havoc on those whom didn't see what was coming.

Nonetheless Seru nodded its head at the girl and her brother an said "Hi." back, and as it did so caused the sphere inside its head to glow and spin, which made both children laugh and clap their hands. Unlike so of the other booths where you paid to play a game or had to guess a number or so other stupid ruse, Seru's booth was all about entertainment, both what it could get out of others and what they could get out of it. There was something about the boy that made Seru think about itself long ago, the possibilities of it having been a small boy just like that and the life it had long since forgotten.

A chuckle sounded from Seru and though it was raspy and sounded forced, both children smiled as a wind picked both of them up and floated them several feet of the ground and caused quite a bit of joy in both children as they giggled and screamed out in joy. "Uh oh."

Seru looked up and waggled its finger at the kids and if it had a face would have frowned on the spot as right then there was a near cataclysmic explosion to the point that Seru actually felt bad and wrapped both kids up in a shell of thick stone as the area around them was ravaged by some force that was in hiding, the destruction was terrible, bodies were strewn about and the entire fairgrounds had been leveled almost completely and the damage continued out further into Kankura Town.

"See ya around kids, don't grow up full of hate now ya hear me??" Seru then nonchalantly began to float away as the stones dissipated from around both kids, whom looked on in discombobulation at the scene of near carnage that lay before them as their eyes could see nothing; not the hollows that were running around, nor the pluses that stalked what was left of the fair grounds either....

Not too far off from where Seru had been previously, it noted that Kankura town had erupted into apparent chaos, which meant that it should have been doing something about it but who was to say that there couldn't be an act of pure chaos which meant that Seru had to do nothing but enjoy itself and then continue on with its own plans of karmic joy.

The wind picked up in front of Kaiju and settled around him like the sweet caress of a summer breeze, but that only lasted for a split second before the wind became razor sharp and tore the street in two right where he'd been standing, and after that Seru jumped out of the ground, floating ominously in the sky and looking down at Kaiju. "Why heloooooooooo."

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
The sounds of crushing and destruction could be heard from the secret training room that laid within the basement of Squad Division 2 captain's house. It had been about ten hours since Bryce had started training with his three liuetenants. Even though he was a lazy bastard, Bryce was prone to train his lieutenants hard and long. He had to make sure they were always ready to fight against enemies that could overpower them and coordinate as a team. Deactivating his shikai, he was ready to face them again. He could beat them quite easy and they knew it. Rushing in with weapons in tow, his first liuetenant, Kiba, went with a wide arcing slice that usually ended with the blade coming back up at the face.

Not moving an inch, Bryce reached out, and pushed Kiba's arm downward with blade facing away. Next came the twin liuetenants, Shiva and Kiva, with their twin zanpaktou. There was a rule that once stated that twin zanpaktou were not allowed but, because both were twins of the same blood and Bryce pleaded with Yamamoto then the twins were allowed. Both girls wielded blade whips that were completely dangerous. The whips zigzagged through the air as they approached the intended target. Spinning around, Bryce let the whip's latch on to his body. Grinning as the blaes attempted to sink into his skin. Using his massive strength, spiritual pressure began to arise from his body and he flexed his muscles. Pushing outward with his arms, he broke straight through the whips, crushing them with just his muscles.

"I think that'll be enough for today. I gotta have some kind of rest before Corbinek arrives for our "date"." Bryce uttered in the laziest voice possible. Dropping right to the ground and on his back, he would have to be prepared for when Corbinek arrived. Every week they had a sparring match to see how far the other had gotten and not to mention it seemed as though Corbinek had some sort of dislike for the captain of Squad 2. For now though Bryce would be sleep right there on the ground and who knows maybe Corbinek would bring his vice and then both Bryce and Corbinek's vice captains could have some fun

Last edited:

Abhorsen

Juuro had decided to take a break form the constant droll of we will overthrow the SS and they wont beat us we will do whatever necessary to win. He knew that they had wrongfully experimented on him and yea he was a bit of a freak.. at the same time though he had to wonder if they were regretting creating super forms of themselves. He lay in the grass at the park in Kankura town. This life he now had was too full of Juuro go do this, and Juuro go get me that. Yea so what he was new since some weird freak guy that has a fetish for causing his life to be hell felt the need to cause him to be a Vizard now. As if life wasnt difficult and irritating enough something in the distance just blew up. Juuro could feel some spiritual pressures that were formidable, and he was feeling extremely lazy and had no outstanding want to fight anyone for that matter. None-the-less it WAS his duty to 'kill' SS pinheads, so he was volen-told. He decided to take a closer look. rising to his feet Juuro pinpointed a humans Spiritual Pressure and teleported. Upon arrival Juuro slid behind a tree and took in all that was taking place...

*this is entirely the opposite of what I had planned for my unapproved getaway..* thought Juuro as he sat in disbelief..

Stark

Bronze Member
I really guess this war was inevitable. I understand the grudge the Vizards may hold against the Soul Society, but all the commotion they have been causing is unacceptable….. Damn, here I am over thinking again and that’s not even my main issue. This is the second time the Captain has left me to take over his Captain duties during the meeting. I’ll be sure to hurt him when I return.

Ryuga moved swiftly through the somber sky that laid above the Seireitei on this monumental day. The war between the Vizards and Shinigami was approaching soon and all the 13 Court Guards was preparing. Ryuga on the other hand was heading back to the second division base, which wasn’t too far from Ryuga’s location, but he knew he wouldn’t find his Captain there. If Ryuga knew Bryce as much as he believed, then Bryce would be under his house training with his 3 lieutenants.

As Ryuga touched down in front of Bryce’s house he made his way towards the basement of the house where the training room was located, while picking up a shoe from off the floor on the way. Only a few people knew about the location and if you weren’t in the direct vicinity of the room, one couldn’t even hear the noise.

“Next time you make me take your places in the meeting at least tell me!” Ryuga shouted as he entered the area and hurled a shoe at Bryce.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
"Do you know how much trouble it is having to examine a body. A soul reaper can only take so much." she said now face to face with the Captain. She quickly backed off and looked at Demetri with a look that one would use when looking at an old friend. "But you do whatever it is you want, you always do." Natsumi said looking off towards the sparing captains.

Demetri smiled just a bit, Natsumi-san's lectures had become routine for him. At first her protests against his plethora of vices were an annoyance; but then he realized how it was to have a pretty medic looking out for your wellbeing. Needless to say, it was pretty damn nice. So, with a laugh and a closing sigh, he tossed the gray, warped remains of the cigarette to the ground.

"Natsumi-san, Natsumi-san." He said as he grinded the stick into the wooden floor with his clean gators. "You know, you're looking lovely today if I ma--" A pain struck his body, and the head of blonde locks he previously conversed with disappeared, replaced by a hazel eyed woman with chestnut skin. "L-Lynn?" The Captain uttered his breathing weak from shock.

And then, just a quickly as she appeared, she disappeared, leaving Captain Natsumi standing right there.

Demetri took a look around, trying to recompose himself, and then sighed. He rubbed his neck and pulled out his pocket watch again; his face somber the whole time. The golden eyed man watched as the hand tried it's hardest to jump ahead to the next position, but they were forever locked at 3:47.

"You ever think about your life before you came here? You're living life. Is it even worth trying to remember?" He asked her in a tone foreign to himself.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Hibari grinned at the incoming kido spell this was truly going to be fun for him. He dodges the blast and began to dive towards his target, he began to spin rapidly and then used flash step to appear behind Hayate and brought out his hand.

Hado #54 Hein!” the purple energy came from his palm and rushed towards Hayate ready to incinerate him.

“That’s not all”

He then cracked his knuckles and closed his eyes as he raised one hand in front of him a dark purple energy began to form in his hand “Seeping crest of turbidity. Arrogant vessel of lunacy! Boil forth and deny! Grow numb and flicker! Disrupt sleep! Crawling queen of iron! Eternally self-destructing doll of mud! Unite! Repulse! Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness! Bakudo #90 Kurohitsugi!”

The dark energy then began to form around Hayate building itself up into a coffin that would crush him under the power of gravity, however, before it could finish it began to shake rapidly and then broke apart releasing a tremendous amount of pressure in the area.

Hibari rubbed his neck and laughed nervously “Man looks like I still can’t control that thing yet.”

“You want to know what I’m up to?” the demon then pointed his finger upward “I’m planning to take down the one thing my father could never even hope to accomplish, God. Once he’s out of the picture and I’ve drained every ounce of his power I will be the ruler of both the heavens and the earth.”

He took another sip of his blood drink and then crushed it in his hands eyeing his partner, he put his hand on his head and cocked it to the side as he continued to speak.

“Those presences may be the Vizards, beings I helped bring to existence through experimentation within Soul Society. They are on the brink of war with the soul reapers and the humans will help us make them reach a full-scale war. You see these aren’t just ordinary humans that are going to get involved, they have special abilities and would bring about great confusion within the war not only that but they shall be a part of the sacrifice” a smile then leapt upon his face making him erupt into maniacal laughter which literally shook the room a bit.

As he calmed down he then continued on “Look I need all of the humans to travel together as they journey to soul society, why? Simply because we need to keep them together till the war starts. Now then I need you to assist Seru in capturing a human if I’m correct he should be there now and trust me he’s not hard to find, after that you are to find a human called Albireo and give him a reason to come to Soul Society he will have a similar feeling to him as the kid we brought in earlier.”

kingdomkey96

"He's spinning?" Hayate thought to himself, slightly amused. "Trying to get around me perhaps?"

As expected, Hibari used shunpo to get behind him--the same strategy Hayate had just tried to employ. Almost instantaneously, Hayate spun on his heels, nullifying the advantage of getting 'behind your enemy.'

“Hado #54 Hein!” roared Hibari, causing purple energy to come from his palm and rush towards Hayate, with the full intention of incinerating him.

"Bakudo #39 Enkosen!" spat out Hayate, hurriedly as he crossed him hands in front of his face, forming a shield of reiatsu as far from his body as possible. The purple attack collided with the 'shield', shattering it instantly. However, the attack was not powerful enough to force Hayate back as it fizzled away upon impact.

“That’s not all,” said Hibari who then cracked his knuckles and closed his eyes, raising one hand in front of him to form a dark purple energy before beginning to recite an incantation. Hayate recognised it at once as 'Bakudo #90 Kurohitsugi.'

"No way," muttered Hayate, "there's no way you mastered this spell before me." As the dark energy began surrounding him, it formed a rectangular box, a box which he knew would soon force him to the ground and allow several spear-like protrusions to lacerate him. "No time to panic. I'll layer several 'dankus' around myself." However, just as he began to recite that spell, the box collapsed around him, expanding out suddenly but ultimately causing no harm.

Hibari rubbed his neck and laughed nervously, “Man looks like I still can’t control that thing yet.”

Hayate gave him an annoyed look, "You bastard...you had me worried for a second." He then slanted his eyes giving the impression that he was examining Hibari, "Worried that you got better than me in Kido, that is."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't you think you've drunk enough saki for today?" asked the "Soul Society's Restaurant and Bar's" waitress with a pout. She was obviously put off by the way in which the rather large guest was behaving.

"Too much saki?" blurted out the 11th squad third seat, Chase. He continued drunkenly, "Ask yourself this love. Can there ever be too much saki?"

The waitress sighed, obviously used to the question by now,"Anyways it's time for you to leave Chase. And please don't break anything on your way out." Reluctantly he got up, offering the waitress a smile which she did not return. "I'll pay you tomorrow," he said hastily before running out the door. "Hey wait!" he could hear the waitress screaming after him.

Chase grinned to himself in victory as he settled under the shade of a building which was a safe distance away. "My my the day is beautiful," he thought to himself looking upwards. As he peered towards the sky, he noticed a figure standing on the building in front of him, seemingly in line with the sun.

Using flash step, he scaled up the tall structure and approached the person. "What happened in the meeting today, Captain Hanabi-san?"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back