• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach: Beginning of the End

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Prejudice? How were they prejudice when they tried to negotiate peace with the Vizards? No they were right in all of what they’ve done so far and this being was nothing but a creature wishing to play god spinning a web of lies and manipulating those around it.

“Enough” his then grabbed his blade with both hands and brought it to his side, his spiritual gradually rose cracking the ground and sending bits of rocks in the air around him.

“I will end you with this next attack” this was one of his most powerful bankai attacks as he has defeated numerous legendary warriors with it, he has a feeling that the being would survive it but at least he could damage it.

A blue orb appeared on the tip of his blade flickering, as it grew small. Hibari then flung it towards Seru and as it touched the being it expanded exponentially. The sphere hummed a low buzzing sound but then erupted into a ferocious roar. As it did such the sphere grew a bit larger flashing various colors and then condensed to almost nothing within a matter of seconds.

“Heh song three does works doesn’t it,” he said flashing a smile to Hayate, the being appeared gone but he could still feel its strange presence.

“What do you say we hit it with formation delta when it comes at us again hm?” formation delta was something the two use when they are together, while Hibari activates the 2nd song Hayate would hit the opponent with powerful kido and finally an attack from his zanpakto. “You lead the way bud just tell me when its time to use it.”

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"It seemed that Seru had been wrong about these beings after all. it should have been paying closer attention to the flux of power that the captain was giving off but it had not. Instead as it nonchalantly talked about its opinions based upon what it'd seen for years...just like now when the captain blabbered on about what other people had done. Simply justifying Soul Society's ends for harming other people and choosing the actions that caused the vizards to have feelings such as these against them.

"Its a pity..."

The air around Seru roared and the ground and air around it continued to shake and vibrate in a tremendous force of spiritual energy. Seru stood there, its body being knocked about in the confined space somewhat which caused it to glow feverishly before rippling once more and vanishing along with the rest of the energy.

For several seconds all was silent and then several moments passed with not so much as breeze. “You lead the way bud just tell me when its time to use it.” The air screeched as Seru seemed to leap out of an expanding portal, its arms pushing out and the orb inside its head spinning and shaking,m giving off a strang light that washed over both the captain and his first in command it seemed, Seru laughed as it whiped down it arms and spun them around the two like rope and the space around them began to pulse and distort with energy.

"Hahahaha, I'm impressed, that was quite the dangerous display of an attack I'll admit. Just not enough for you not to get caught in this." The space began to ripple backwards, long since have cutting off use of either man's body, they were paralyzed, their body's spiritual energy frozen, limbs locked down in a pressure of complete vice. "Bye now....have fun with the humans." They were gone after that, body's and spirits alike sucked away unto the Earth.

Seru turned its attentions back to Karu, whom must have noticed that the thunder and lightning crackling in the sky had only been intensifying itself, building up to a point where lightning bolts were falling from the sky around Soul Society, taking out soul reapers and hollows alike, it didn't matter to Seru in the end. "You can try me like this if that's what you want...but you'll realize soon that your energy is draining that being affected by purification is more dangerous than you'd expect." It looked down at Karu. "Come on, why not be on my side, you and I really have the same goals. I don;t really want to hurt anyone either."

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
“What the-“ true he had anticipated that the being would survive and attack them again but not so soon. A strange light entangled pulsating and distorting with its energy, Hibari began to feel his spiritual pressure fading and he could no longer move his body.

"Bye now....have fun with the humans."

“What no!” Hibari could feel them being sucked away he struggled and fought it as much as he could but it was useless. Their beings were distorted along the way pushing and colliding against the odd energy within the portal until finally they arrived on the world of the living.

The light that had trapped them earlier were gone and their spiritual pressure was back as well. He glanced around taking notice that they were at the Karakura high school parking lot.

“Hey Hayate talk to me man are you alright?” he glanced over to the new clock that was upon the front of the building; it read 11:55 p.m. almost midnight….

1Gannon1

"Join... you?!? Alright, why don't you explain how our goals really coincide? True, we both fight to harm those who have caused harm to others, but what did the soul reapers do to deserve this?" Karu asked. In truth, he was appalled by the thought of joining this monster, but he still felt that it did matter what the thing said. Perhaps there was some truth to the evils of soul society. Karu would find out the truth, one way or another. If he didn't agree, did it make any difference really? If he joined Seru the soul reapers would kill him when they won, if he didn't seru would kill him now. So the best Karu could do would be to make the choice best for the world. Karu steadied his weapon and stabbed it into the ground, ready to pull it out on a moment's notice.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
It was midnight, well almost midnight.
11:53pm was the exact time but Jerico was always known for being fashionably early. The teenager walked alone down the road towards the high school, longcoat billowing in the breeze. He didn't like being alone for such an important task ahead of him but he didn't have much choice. Yukina sure as hell wasn't coming with him to soul society and Andrew was still MIA even after many attempts to find him.
It was like he'd vanished off the face of the earth.
So Jerico had packed himself a bookbag full of various foods and survival gear needed for the journey, changed into the special combat clothing Yukina had made for him and set out, leaving a note behind to explain his absence and not to worry (he'd been staying at Yukina's for the day and a half). Jerico sighed as he came within about half a yard away from the parking lot, wondering if his dad was going to be okay and if he'd be able to save him from those soul reaper bastards who took him.
"Jerico!"
Jerico stopped walking and spun around as two figures walked towards him. Both were equipped with bags just like his and one of them looked oddly familiar....
"Andrew?" Jerico asked, shock in his voice "What are YOU doing here?!"
"Going to soul society with you, obviously" Andrew said with a roll of his eyes "Nice clothes"
Jerico smirked "Thanks! Yukina made them for me. The dress shirt and pants and shoes are all made out of tougher material so they won't get ruined very easily yet still comfortable. They also serve as very light armor that might just save my life if I get hit in the wrong place"
"and the longcoat?"
"It might stop an attack or two but its mostly for that 'cool guy' effect"
"Why am I not surprised?"
The two chuckled "So where the hell have you been?" Jerico demanded "Yunkina's been worried sick!"
Andrew grinned "Its a long, slightly painful, yet educational story"
"Break it up into segments then, we've gotta go" Jerico said as the trio began to walk. Andrew quickly summed up what had happened to him up until he woke up in Juuro's room when he was interrupted.
"Andrew!!!"
A pink haired something crashed into Andrew, knocking him to the ground in a bearhug. Jerico and Juuro snickered.
"Yu....Yukina! What are you..?
"I had a feeling you'd show up here" Yukina replied "So I brought you a change of clothes similar to Jerico's. Just without the longcoat. I figured you weren't that vain"
"Hey!!"
"Thanks sis" Andrew said, looking over the bag of clothes she'd handed him "This is great!"
"Make sure neither one of you gets yourself killed in there okay?" Yukina asked, looking worried.
"Of course" Andrew said "You know we're hard to kill!"
"I'm sure Seru was thinking the exact same thing" Juuro muttered sarcastically
"Shut up!" Andrew snapped "I'll get him the next time!"
"mmhmm"
"Lets get moving" Jerico said looking down at his watch "11:56"
With one last goodbye to Yukina the trio began to walk towards the school parking lot only to see
"Thats a...those are..... soul reapers!" Jerico gasped, eyes instantly hardening as they got closer to the mysterious soul reapers"
He clenched his fist. Just what did they know about his father's kidnapping?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back