• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Birth in Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Terra isn't much of a conversationalist. At the same time, I wonder how well he'll find SRK? Already off to a bad start. I'm somewhat curious why Aqua showed up to battle Xemnas? Was it for Terra's sake, or could there be some unfinished business, between the two of them? I forgot how normal SRK lives were. And seeing Roxas and Xion still searching for answers, I hope they find them.

NameBlankKH

Part Eighteen
Roxas and Xion continued to search, and on their second day became closest yet. They came to a stop at a dead end, and suddenly a ring of darkness appeared in the ground.
"Xion, stay back!" Roxas said as he summoned his Kingdom Key.
The figure started to take shape, a member of the Organization. "There you are, Roxas" the voice said, then the darkness revealed the true figure, Marluxia.
"Marluxia!" Roxas said, putting his Keyblade back "Am I glad to see you!" he smiled, Marluxia did not look happy
"Do you know how much trouble you've caused?" Marluxia looked around and saw Xion "Where's Axel?"
Roxas's smile faded "He... I don't know, he just faded away with the darkness- or something- I dunno."
Marluxia gasped "Roxas, that means Axel either returned to his full self or died off completely, and we can't have the second. Now did you see who caused that to happen to him?"
"Well, sort of, it wasn't too clear but it looked like that Riku guy." Roxas told Marluxia
"Then us three will have to search for the answers. Let's go." and then they left in a portal to search more worlds, but only before asking Xemnas.
...​
When they reached the castle they asked Vexen if he had seen Xemnas, he said he was at the top of the castle, on the third platform. Marluxia knew where this was and proceeded with the two. As they got to the room , using a portal, they saw Aqua (who they did not know) and Xemnas battling, Xemnas was winning while Aqua was panting on the ground.
"Xemnas," Marluxia said loudly "Who is this you are fighting with?" he walked closer and the other two stayed back. Xemnas looked back and saw the three, made a shield around Aqua, then said "This is Aqua, and thank you for bringing back the mischievous number thirteen and twelve."
"We have some question, but we can wait until you are finished."
"It's fine," Xemnas said "Ask me now, Marluxia"
"They saw Axel, and he was slowly dying, or returning, after a battle. And we would like to search for him, do you approve?"
Xemnas told them yes, then they left and Xemnas resumed his battle with Aqua.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
It is extremely weird for me to see, Roxas and Xion obey orders from Marluxia. Let alone, knowing Axel dying off would be extremely bad. Thus leaving me suspicious. I suppose, Marluixa is a loyal lapdog, when it comes to Xemnas. Unless there is something more, I'm not seeing quite yet. This keeps me surprised at every little thing you've revealed so far, Blank. Aqua doesn't look like, she'll win this fight.

NameBlankKH

Fell Free to add suggestions! I would love to add some what you guys think the story need, also if you have a question about the plot, I'll be sure to answer it (seriously I don't know what I have covered and not covered yet)
Part Nineteen
Xemnas had won the battle when Aqua started yelling for mercy. "Master Aqua, you provided a much weaker fight then I imagined. The only thing I must do now is make you tell me where Xehanort is."
Aqua looked stunned with anger "Xemnas..." she could barely speak "I'll never.. tell... you where Xehanort is!"
Xemnas laughed "Oh Aqua. So you think you can simply barge into my castle and interrupt my battle and then get destroyed with no hope, and think you have the choice to tell me?" Xemnas pointed his blade at Aqua's face, and she looked back with an expression disappointment and self confidence.
"Go on..." said Aqua "Strike me." she said very proudly
"Well if you seem so certain of that," Xemnas told her "Then I certainly will not." he put his blade up and turned around "Aqua, do you realize that I know your plan?" Aqua did not believe this at all, she knew his plan as well as she thought he thought he knew hers (wow that was confusing, just think about it and you'll understand)
She struggled to get up and once she made it Xemnas turned back around.
The two stared, waiting for the other to do something, and it stayed this way for a while
...​
Meanwhile, Terra was doing slightly well with his search. He heard news that Sora, Riku, and Kairi were gone missing and the locals were saying he defiantly had something to do with it. He is still looking, though more under cover now.
...​
Roxas, Xion, and Marluxia are looking for Riku, the killer of Axel (if he really is dead), and have searched a few worlds including Twilight Town and Agrabah, though they have not yet been successful.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Xemnas is looking for Xehanort. I'm somewhat surprised about this, because I thought those two would be working together, instead of having plans of their own. Conceited much? Anyhow, Aqua knowing his location, let alone showing up to fight Xemnas herself, leaves a lot for me to question on what she's been up to this whole time. I hope Riku, Sora and Kairi aren't in any danger either. I think you're telling the story well, but I think it'd be best to tell each group one at a time.

I'll pm you some suggestions and ask you more about the plot later, Blank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back