• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Birth in Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NameBlankKH

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth in Days

Interesting for Roxas to wake up in Twilight Town. Hmm, I wonder if he'll partake in the tournament. I hope Axel is okay, wherever he may be. Curious how his waykeeper ended up in such an odd place too. [Isn't it actually called a wayfinder?] Anyhow, it's exciting to see Roxas searching for Axel, and after the events of battling it out with a Darkside, and Neoshadows to boot!
Waykeeper was a typo, sorry about that

NameBlankKH

Part Nine
"Vanitas..." Xehanort said to his apprentice "Have you found Ventus?"
Vanitas turned around, "Well, sort of. He said he wasn't Ventus, is he lying?"
"Most likely... no. There is one other like him, that would be Roxas." Xehanort said "Identical, and I have no idea how as Roxas, is in fact, Sora's nobody."
"Hmm, should we take him down also?" Vanitas asked as he sat down in a chair
"Yes... all the organization, including Xemnas as I am not complete with the presence of him." Xehanort stood up "Go, destroy Roxas. And do not come back unless you have. We will kill the rest later."
"Yes master." Vanitas walked through the doors and out into his ship where he flew to the Castle that never was, and with him a horde of heartless.
...​
As Vanitas landed in the world he saw the huge castle in all it's glory. He walked so only Roxas' -and a few other- windows would see him. He waited a few minuted until he saw the foolish Roxas staring at him, and in one dark motion, Vanitas was gone and had left behind tons of Heartless under the ground waiting for Roxas.
...​
Roxas (in present time, of course) was heading to the sandlot to look for Axel, there he had not seen him and only a crowd watching two people with blue swords fight. So he walked past, and while heading out bumped shoulders with a guy
"Watch where you're going, ya' know!?" he said
"Oh, sorry." and Roxas left. He then entered the Back Alley where finally he saw Axel... fighting with a man in a black coat, as for Axel himself he had no black cloak but only regular clothes like Roxas.

Last edited:

NameBlankKH

Part Ten
"Axel!" Roxas yelled and ran toward him "I found you!"
Axel turned to Roxas and said "Go. To the station, I'll be there."
"But... Axel-
"Go!" Axel pointed to the exit, and Roxas walked toward it trying to watch the fight. But soon left.
...​
He entered the Station and sat down at the edge of the area. And there he waited, but Axel didn't come back. He soon became suspicious, so he went to the back alley. There he saw Axel, laying unconscious on the ground.
"Axel!" Roxas shook his body "Axel.... no..." Flames started to engulf Axel's body, and Roxas jumped up and had no words other than:
"Who did this!" and "Axel, no!" Roxas used all his anger to summon not just one, but two Keyblades and ran toward the other exit. Upon entering the Tram Common he saw the attacker, the black cloaked man. Roxas ran as fast as he could but for some reason it seemed like the rest was just going slow. The cloaked man pulled his hood up and revealed his face, Riku!
Riku held his hand to Roxas and Roxas suddenly couldn't move, he looked down and noticed that he was being engulfed into darkness. He was once again in the dark area with the stained glass as the first time he fought Riku, but this time it wasn't much of a fight. Riku smiled at Roxas and said:
"I will explain everything, but myself."
"Oh.. okay." Roxas stepped toward him
"If you can bring me Vanitas." Riku said "Deal?"
Roxas shook his head "Deal. But-" and then Riku held his hand out again and Roxas was back in the town. Everything was back the way it was. "But Axel..."

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'm so hyped up from reading this! Vanitas on the scene, awaiting to kill Roxas. Axel not in his organization thirteen cloak, battling it out with Riku, and being struck down... geez, Roxas has got to be confused. I wonder what Riku wants with Vanitas of all people! C;

NameBlankKH

Part Eleven
Riku was nowhere to be seen, and Roxas was standing in the middle of a town like a fool. No one else had seen what he did, the rest of the town was simply frozen with time it self. He decided to go back to the house he found himself in as it was the only place he could rest and think a little bit. Upon entering the house he noticed that three black coats were laying on the floor, these were there when he awoke. He undressed and then put his coat on, and wondered why there was three Me, Axel, and... he thought until... Number Fourteen, Xion! He realized that Xion was there when the Heartless attacked, too. Xion must be in the town also! Thus starting his search.
...​
"Axel is eliminated," Vanitas told to Xehanort "But it wasn't me, it was Riku's Nobody."
Xehanort looked down and said "Since when has Riku turned into a Heartless?"
"Not sure, I suspect Xemnas did it when Riku wondered into his castle." Vanitas said, then walked over and sat on a chair
Xehanort sat down as well "I watched and did not once see Riku become a Heartless. Xemnas simply put him to sleep in the basement"
"Well, some how Riku's Nobody is loose, shall we eliminate him as well?"
"No, he is no bother to us." Xehanort said "If anything he's helping us. Try to get him to kill Roxas for us, because you're obviously no good."
"Xehanort, I will get Roxas. Riku's Nobody will have to stay away." Vanitas stood up "I promise I will not come back until he his gone." Vanitas started to walk away,
"Exactly the thing you said last time, but look at you now. You've come back like an animal in the rain."
Vanitas looked back at Xehanort then left without another word

Last edited:

NameBlankKH

Report:
Roxas is looking for Xion after Axel's demise, Vanitas is out to kill Roxas on Xehanort's command. Sora, Riku (..how?), and Kairi have left on the raft. Riku's Nobody is wandering and the real Riku is in the Castle's basement. Terra is looking for Xehanort and Vanitas so he can find out were Ventus and Aqua are. Ventus is also in the Castle's basement.

Last edited:

NameBlankKH

Part Twelve
Roxas searched everywhere he could, he tried to ask the shop keepers, but he had no idea what Xion actually looked like. After a while of searching he returned back to the house where he sat on his bed. Roxas pulled the wayfinder out of his pocket and noticed it was acting funny, it was not the usual red but now it was slightly dark black. "Huh!" Roxas jumped a little and the wayfinder flew out of his hand and hit the wall, it then again changed color. White, blue, green, yellow. But then it was back to a solid dark black. It just lay there on the floor and was perfectly normal now, it just wasn't red like usual. Suddenly darkness arose from the ground and a hand nearly grabbed the wayfinder until Roxas summoned his Kingdom Key and slashed the hand in two. More rings of Darkness was the only outcome, all the hands of the Heartless covered the room and Roxas' foot was grabbed by one of them. He used fire to destroy most of them, but this only resulted in the house catching on fire. Roxas' first idea was "Blizzard!" and ice froze house. He was in a mess. Fire, Ice, Heartless. In anger and confusion screamed then used his Keyblade to slice away anything he thought was a danger. This solved some of the problem, there were still Heartless coming and in one of his worst decisions he located the nearest window and jumped through it. As he fell to the ground he noticed a group of people staring at him, and that is all he remembered.
...​
"Ventus.... Aqua....." Terra was mumbling in his sleep, he had been sleep for a while now. Terra was laying in a chair under Xehanort's Castle. He slowly woke up and regained awareness of where he was. He stood up, yawned and rubbed his eyes, then summoned his Keyblade and located the nearest exit. The room around him was grey and dull, also was low roofed and only featured the chair. He came closer to the door and calmly opened door. There was a long hallway with a set of stairs at the end. Looking around, Terra saw weird designs on the walls, these resembled many Keybladed which Terra could name, and the heart-shaped moon, Kingdom Hearts with the X-Blade pointing toward it. Terra reached the end of the hall and walked up the stairs, he could see a large door at the
end and when he got there, he pushed open the door revealing a circular room. Here there was a large fountain in the middle, and five doors on the wall. Is this some kind of maze? For a short while he thought until deciding to go through the door directly ahead. Through this door was another circular room, but this time is was much larger and had a deep pit with a bridge going past. Terra slowly walked on the bridge and there was yet another door. "Xehanort, where are my friends!" he screamed when he kicked the door open. "Terra" He heard Xehanort's voice but Xehanort himself was not present "I will tell you where you're friends are..."
Terra looked left and right "Xehanort, stop fooling with me!" then Xehanort appeared behind him
"If," Terra looked behind him and saw Xehanort "you can take Xemnas down, I never liked him, never will."
Terra stepped back "Xehanort, you're going to tell me were they are or you will suffer..."
"Has anyone ever told you?" Xehanort asked
"About what?" Terra said in a rude and impatient voice
"I am the one who has been helping you this whole time." Terra gasped "I directed you with my voice, and you did not follow. Why did you not follow, Terra?"
"I...." Terra spoke softly on these words, but not so much on the next "Xehanort, I knew it was you! You're a fool, and you always will be!"
"Terra, you're the foolish one. Don't you see? You're friends have been with you the whole time!" Xehanort snapped his fingers and figures resembling Aqua and Ventus stood next to Terra.
"Ventus, Aqua!" But soon these people disappeared "Huh?!"
"You see Terra, I have the power to imitate your friends. I can do many things, and I can also tell you where you're dear Ventus and Aqua are." Xehanort walked closer to Terra "All you have to do is defeat Xemnas!"
"Why? Why do you want me to do your dirty work?" Terra ground his teeth
"Because I just know that you are the one to do it. I am old, I can't do such things!" Xehanort spoke "Go. Now, Terra. Before I kill both of you!"
"Xehanort, you owe me one."

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
"Kill the both of you." Could Xehanort be implying Vanitas in that sentence? Well, looks like Vanitas doesn't have it easy. I hope Roxas can escape the trouble he's going to wind up in, and find Xion. Riku's nobody is fascinating, and I hope to see or hear more about him later. Terra almost got fooled by that lie. I hope he takes this opportunity to escape and find Ventus and Aqua on his own.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
"Kill the both of you." Could Xehanort be implying Vanitas in that sentence? Well, looks like Vanitas doesn't have it easy. I hope Roxas can escape the trouble he's going to wind up in, and find Xion. Riku's nobody is fascinating, and I hope to see or hear more about him later. Terra almost got fooled by that lie. I hope he takes this opportunity to escape and find Ventus and Aqua on his own.
He could be, but we'll find out in the next chapter.

NameBlankKH

Part Thirteen

(Before)
"Master Yen Sid, I received your message. Whats wrong with Sora?" Riku had just arrived in Yen Sid's castle
"You do remember when Sora became a Heartless, yes?" Yen Sid said, then Riku nodded "Well, when one becomes a Heartless their body and soul goes on to form what is know as a Nobody. Sora's Nobody has been recruited by The Organization, a group a Nobodies who are collecting hearts to unlock Kingdom Hearts and finally be whole." Yen Sid told Riku "I trust you can defeat Roxas so Sora can be whole again, it will be a tough journey but I know you can succeed."
Riku thought for a second "How do I know were he is, and how do I get there?"
"He is most likely in The World that Never Was or Castle Oblivion, take my Gummi Ship. I also think you may find Sora there, best of luck, Riku." Riku nodded then left the castle and headed to The World that Never Was.

NameBlankKH

Part Fourteen
Roxas began to awake and as he did he saw three adolescents looking over at him, one of them said "Hey kid, what's the matter with you?" Roxas groaned and rubbed his eyes and did not respond. "You okay?" asked the same kid followed by another one's "Just give him some space!" and the first backed up. Roxas looked around and saw all the children staring then the first spoke "My name is Hayner, this is Pence" and he pointed to the second kid "and this is Olette." and he pointed to the third. "We saw you jump out a building, what was that all about?"
"The Heartless... they attacked." Roxas said
Hayner replied "Heartless? What's that?!" and then Roxas explained about the Heartles how he was looking for Xion and possibly Axel. "Hey, we saw some stranger in a coat like yours. Do you think that's one of them?" Hayner said "They went down to the station." then Roxas nodded and left for the station. When he got there he saw a coat laying on the ground. Roxas walked forth and lifted the cloak. He put laid it on his shoulder then proceeded to look around until deciding that he would go in the building that he and Axel used to sit atop. Entering the building, he saw a few people ordering a ticket at a stand and proceeding to enter a train. He walked toward the stand and asked the man about Xion and he said: "I do remember a girl in a hood walk into that train," and he looked at the train "but you can't enter without a ticket." Roxas told him that he had no munny and that he really needed to see her, but he wouldn't let him on. In one quick move Roxas ran to the train ignoring the shouting that the man in the stands was commencing. He jumped onto the train, pushing people and running to the back so no one could find him. He hid for a good while until the train started to move and he started his search on the train. Roxas looked in all the seats and disturbed a few people who thought he was looking for trouble. The train stopped after a short ride and Roxas still had not found Xion so he stood by the door staring at people, waiting for Xion to come by and at the end of the crowd Xion appeared. Roxas ran out the doors and called Xion's name. Xion looked back and saw Roxas running toward her "Xion, where are you going!"
"Axel?" said Xion confused
"No, it's Roxas!" he said "Axel is gone, or something, I don't know..." Roxas was not to sure what happened to Axel. He had heard that once a Nobody is defeated they come back to their original forms but Roxas didn't know if that was what happened to Axel. Roxas told her all he knew and then they left to explore the town.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
My, my, more interesting twists. Did Xion mistaken Roxas for Axel? Xion does know the difference between the two, right? Unless if, Axel did die, then maybe her memory got altered. Would be quite a shocker, if that happened. Anyhow, I was thoroughly impressed to see Roxas run past a bunch of people in attempts in finding Xion on the train. I wonder if, heartless will begin to appear again, and what danger awaits the pair, now that they're together again.

NameBlankKH

Sorry about the long wait, school has gotten in the way. Also this is a short chapter, but at least I wrote it.
Part Fifteen
Terra boarded the Gummi Ship that Xehanort had given him and sailed to The World That Never Was to kill Xemnas and gain his friends back. He sailed for a while until reaching the world and landing on the pavement and walking toward the gigantic castle. As Terra came closer to the castle a group of Neoshadows appeared, Terra summoned his Keyblade and threw it toward some, and then regained his weapon and struck it at the remaining enemies. He then used a potion to heal himself and continued walking. As Terra came closer to the Castle, he could see the great darkness swarming around it, yet did not become afraid. More crowds of Heartless and Nobodies appeared, and Terra defeated all of these easily. Finally, he got to the secret entrance to the basement and crawled through. The tunnel was short and at the end Terra made it to the large basement, a surprise was waiting for him. Chairs set in a circular fashion with people sitting
unconscious in them were around the room, and one of the people, who Terra saw first, was Ventus.

NameBlankKH

My, my, more interesting twists. Did Xion mistaken Roxas for Axel? Xion does know the difference between the two, right? Unless if, Axel did die, then maybe her memory got altered.
Wow, I didn't even think of Xion's memory being altered! I just put that because Xion wasn't looking up at Roxas, but that could be a possibility.

NameBlankKH

Part Sixteen
"Ventus!" Terra screamed and ran toward Ventus' lifeless body then grabbed his shoulders and shook. "Ventus, wake up!" and suddenly a wind of black air sped through the room. "Who's there?" Terra looked around the room with his Keyblade in hand then saw a man with a black coat and a Keyblade also. The man raised his Keyblade then said: "Where's Sora?" Terra did not know who Sora was, or who this man was, and Terra did not know what to do.
"Answer my question. Now!" Terra stood there without an answer. "Say it or I'll have to fight you."
"...Then I guess we'll have to fight..." Terra said and a fight did happen "...Riku."
Riku ran toward Terra, willing to strike, but was blocked by Terra's blade. Riku became angered then used fire to attack Terra and was successful this time. Terra was hit and laying on the ground, but not for long. Terra quickly jumped up and threw his Keyblade at Riku causing blasts of energy to be spat out, hitting the wall and chairs in the room. Riku used cure and was back up and ready for another strike, he smiled as Terra smiled back, taunting him. Terra ran toward Riku and repeatedly stroke until he couldn't hear Riku's breathing then, with one quick move, threw Riku across the room like a baseball and Riku laid. Terra walked back to Ventus then told him he'd be back and then ventured forth onto the next room, which was a hallway with a large set of stairs. And was the next room, and the next, and so on. Terra soon became worried that this was all there was until the seventh room which held a huge structure that resembled an eagle and a glass window stretching the entire room, and beyond that was Kingdom Hearts.
"Well well," A voice said from somewhere, and Terra looked around "look finally decided to try and defeat Xemnas!" Terra heard footsteps then behind him saw a man with a scar, eye patch, and a strange weapon. Terra did not know yet but this was Xibar, Number II in Organization XIII. "If you want him you'l have to go through me!" Xigbar said
"I'M SICK OF ALL THIS!" Terra yelled "TELL ME WHERE HE IS, DAMNIT!" Xigbar looked stunned but then laughed a little "YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?" Terra summoned his Keyblade and used all his anger and rage to attack Xigbar, and energy blasted through the ground followed by fire and even little darkness. Xigbar went flying up and hit the ground with a thump, his weapon slid across the room. "WHERE THE HELL IS XEMNAS?" Xigbar could barely speak, and only opened a portal of darkness then said "Go.. in there. He's there." and Terra proceed.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
You know, it only occurred to me that there's a slight possibility that isn't the real Riku Terra was fighting. Consider Replica Riku was a lot weaker in comparison to the original. Terra should of had to struggle more with Riku, since he's by far more stronger. Either way, it was awesome to see Xigbar show up. Too bad he got taken down in one swing. Wonder if, Terra will take Ventus with him or not?

NameBlankKH

Part Seventeen
Terra landed in on a white surface with six crystals floating around, and beyond was darkness (see http://www.khwiki.net/images/c/ce/Power_Over_Time_01_KH3D.png for reference) and standing in the center was Xemnas with a large Keyblade resembling Xehanort's, and the he said "Terra, why do you seek to defeat me?"
"I must find Aqua and bring Ventus home, safely!" Terra said "Xehanort told me to defeat you and he'll tell me where they are!"
Xemnas replied: "I ​can tell you, Terra." he spoke softly and clearly "I know where Ventus and Aqua are, and I can tell you."
"Where are they!" Terra said "This better not be a game, Xemnas!"
Xemnas chuckled "I must have you do somethi-" Xemnas' speech was interrupted by Terra's incoming Keyblade striking Xemnas in the mid-body region. Xemnas screamed then quickly got up and used his energy rays to strike Terra, who tried to block the incoming attack, and was only slightly successful with blocking about half. Terra jumped up and ran behind Xemnas then commanded rays of energy to burst out of the ground and hurting Xemnas. And then they both ran toward each other with their own Keyblades, ready to strike, and when they hit the battle fully started. Bursts of darkness and light went flying as the two struggled to come out victorious, breaking one of the floating crystals, and when that happened glass shattered and flew over the arena. Terra started pushing harder and had Xemnas near the edge until Xemnas pushed even harder and Terra went flying into the air and flipped around in the air and landed successfully with no harm done. He has to think fast and used a large fireball attack to injure Xemnas, which worked and Xemnas was quickly back up and went to strike Terra with the Keyblade. Terra saw this coming and jumped into the air, and on his way back pointed his Keyblade toward Xemnas and Xemnas rolled out of the way. Suddenly Xemnas pulled his rays out again and swung at Terra causing him to loose balance and Xemnas stopped to shoot strings of darkness, tangling Terra in the mess with no way of escaping. "I have you now, Terra!" and Xemnas set fire to the strings which slowly came closer to Terra.
"Stop!" Terra heard a familiar voice come from behind, but he could not look back. "Let Terra go."
Xemnas looked confused "What makes you draw to the conclusion that I will let Terra go because of you came?"
Terra heard footsteps come closer and tried to see if it was the person who he thought. "Aqua, is that you?"
"Terra, I'll get you out of here." and Terra saw, indeed, Aqua, and then she broke the strings and Terra was free. "Run!" Terra stared to run, with Xemnas behind him, and in a brave move, Terra jumped off the platform. Xemnas did not follow. Terra fell, and fell. He did not know where he was going, or what had just happened. What have I done... Aqua can't defeat Xemnas, and I just... jumped off. His weight started to feel like nothing, and he slowly drifted onto a smooth platform. It was bright and was set around complete darkness. Terra knew exactly where he was, he had heard stories of great people starting their journey here. At the Dive to his Heart. A voiceless voice called to him Terra, this is where your adventure truly starts. You will guide Sora, Riku, and Kairi to their fate
Terra nodded, then a door appeared in front of him.
Go ahead, open the door with your Keyblade.
He raised his Keyblade and a shot of light went to the door, opening it wide, then a bright light filled his view.
He rubbed his eyes and saw he was in an unfamiliar place, it was an island with many trees. He felt a warm sensation is his body, this was where he was meant to be and he felt at home. He was on the Destiny Islands where he knew he would find Sora, Riku, and Kairi. Even though he didn't know who they were. Terra walked around and saw a few homes and townspeople so he decided to talk to them.
"Have you seen people named Sora, Riku, or Kairi?" he asked the first person he saw.
"I'd rather not reveal the location of three children to a stranger." and she walked away.Terra realized how creepy he sounded. "Wait, I know these kids," She turned around "I am.. am their mother's friend and I need to babysit them..." This was a lie. She turned around and keep walking. This is going to be harder than expected.
...​
"Hey Xion, where do wanna look first?" Roxas asked her
"I guess we should go looking in the town, around the shops and such."
"Then let's go," Roxas stood up "come on, there's no time to lose!" and then jumped to the door, followed by Xion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back