• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Big Hero 6 confirmed for Kingdom Hearts 3!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BluePikmin11

Awards
Well we need to consider if Flynn will even be in KH3. I'm sure he will be though, so I really do want that scene to happen. I'm thinking that maybe they will cut the hair, but after the final cutscene, Rapunzel will say that whenever we come back to the world and we need her she will just put back on the hair like extensions. I mean, the hair was cut, but it's still all there on the floor.
You have a point. Frying pan is a good option, I like that.

BluePikmin11

Awards
I heard a rumor going on in D23 that the team said that

"you can travel from worlds like Agrahbah and nightmare before Christmas"

Is it true?

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I heard a rumor going on in D23 that the team said that

"you can travel from worlds like Agrahbah and nightmare before Christmas"

Is it true?
Those were just examples of Disney films in the Kingdom Hearts games. Neither are confirmed for KH3.

BluePikmin11

Awards
Those were just examples of Disney films in the Kingdom Hearts games. Neither are confirmed for KH3.
Alright, thanks for the clarification.
I'm way behind in terms of KH news, moreso because I speculate on Smashboards with Smash DLC. :L

BluePikmin11

Awards
Is there an archive where I can find all KH interviews links all in one post?
That would be pretty useful for me.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Is there an archive where I can find all KH interviews links all in one post?
That would be pretty useful for me.

Yep! Go to the main site, go to the KHIII tab, go to interviews, and every single interview for KHIII that has been released so far should be there! You can do the same for every other game in the series as well :D

If you want a more comprehensive list of things that are going to be in KHIII, as well as the interviews Audo used as reference, you can read his thread on it here:

http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom...-we-know-about-kingdom-hearts-iii-so-far.html

Hope this helps!

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Watched Big Hero 6 tonight, been meaning to for a while, got a good reason finally. First of all, that was a REALLY good movie. I think I enjoyed that more than the last 8-10 movies I've seen. Also, I went in thinking "What would work as a connecting point to Kingdom Hearts besides what was mentioned?" Well...Wall of Spoilers!
The sacrifice Baymax made, using his armor to save his friend from being trapped in another dimension but dooming himself to be instead. That sounds pretty much exactly what Aqua did for Terra at the end of BBS. Why do I now feel like what Sora does in San Fransokyo (or maybe even his reason for getting involved, what if he finds out about the portals!?) is going to result in finding how to or actually rescuing Aqua & Ansem?

Oh... oh wow. How did I not make that connection while watching the movie?! Maybe this could be used for some nice foreshadowing.

Sdog

Awards
0-0 yes... we shan't stop till Nomura's drawing is on skyscrapers!

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards

kHjHQxT.jpg
This world... will be magnificent. A true visual spectacle.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So since dark baymax has abilities similar to Youkai as implied by his left arm, I'm curious if Youkai himself will appear despite what happened to him at the end of the movie

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
This isn't really the Disney world I would have hoped for, but the concept sounds solid and I'm excited for the fans who wanted this.

I guess the few of us KH fans who aren't invested in these new-fangled CGI Disney flicks will just sit in the corner and wait our turn.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So since dark baymax has abilities similar to Youkai as implied by his left arm, I'm curious if Youkai himself will appear despite what happened to him at the end of the movie

I honestly felt that Youkai was a really weak villain as far as Disney villains go, and why retread to a villain whose story is done? Considering this is post-movie, I don't think they could make any logical explanation for Callahan appearing either as a supporting character or antagonist especially considering his storyline was 100% all about Abigail and she's already been rescued from the pocket of space she was sleep in.

Youkai's abilities were only due to Hiro's invention, and so if anybody was to figure out a way to defeat Dark Baymax, it'd be Hiro.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
nanobot transforming keyblade, does this not sound amazing already?

as indifferent as i was on BH6, i think its a perfect edition to the kingdom hearts series.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
I noticed Sora is still wearing his KH2 clothes. Do you think his new will be THAT far in the game? Or is that just and artists rendition? I doubt they'd portray him in his old clothes when they've already released the new ones.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I noticed Sora is still wearing his KH2 clothes. Do you think his new will be THAT far in the game? Or is that just and artists rendition? I doubt they'd portray him in his old clothes when they've already released the new ones.
what are you talking he waring his new clothes in the picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back