• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK's Name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristinaKingdom

OH MY GOD. You are a frigging idiot if you think his name will be Lycol or Tyke.

Tyke sounds like the name of an obese dog with a superioty complex and denial issues.
And Lycol sounds like a cleaning solution. "To get the shit out of your underwear, use Lycol. Lycol will get out the toughest, shitiest stains!"
Does that sound like a name from a Japanese company would use, who had most of the main original-to-the-game characters whose names were JAPANESE!?

And I don't think Square will use a name that is more than two syllables long in KH.
For example:
Ri-ku
So-ra
Kai-ri

See?

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
ChristinaKingdom said:
OH MY GOD. You are a frigging idiot if you think his name will be Lycol or Tyke.

Tyke sounds like the name of an obese dog with a superioty complex and denial issues.
And Lycol sounds like a cleaning solution. "To get the shit out of your underwear, use Lycol. Lycol will get out the toughest, shitiest stains!"
Does that sound like a name from a Japanese company would use, who had most of the main original-to-the-game characters whose names were JAPANESE!?

And I don't think Square will use a name that is more than two syllables long in KH.
For example:
Ri-ku
So-ra
Kai-ri

See?

Ka-ze
Ka-ji
:D

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Why are we fighting over this? The fact of the matter is we don't know the BHK's real name and we wont until either the game is released or SE releases that information to us. Whatever rumour we may have heard about his name is, thusfar, untrue as nobody, except SE knows his name. If the BHK even has a name yet...

So instead of argueing about what name sounds cool, stupid, the apt. meaning, which name will never be picked, etc., just relax. You never know; his name could be "Tyke", or "Lycol", or "Kaze." We don't know, and we wont until that information is released to us by SE.

So stop wasting your time with this!

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
I remeber Sora, Riku, And Kairi's names all being related... I believe Sora's was sky, Kairi's ocean horizon or something, and Riku's was....something along those lines... Mabye BHK's is something similar. I highly, HIGHLY doubt its a japanese sounded name. No one in the kh series has one. Exept of you count Sora. Riku and Kairi...but those don't really sound that japanese to me...

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Keyblade Shards said:
Why are we fighting over this? The fact of the matter is we don't know the BHK's real name and we wont until either the game is released or SE releases that information to us. Whatever rumour we may have heard about his name is, thusfar, untrue as nobody, except SE knows his name. If the BHK even has a name yet...

So instead of argueing about what name sounds cool, stupid, the apt. meaning, which name will never be picked, etc., just relax. You never know; his name could be "Tyke", or "Lycol", or "Kaze." We don't know, and we wont until that information is released to us by SE.

Gosh, we just wanna set our minds to wander and think about this stuff, you don't have to yell at us!

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Keyblade Shards said:
Riku *is* a Japanese name. Just thought I'd let ya know.

Yeah i kno. But sora riku and kairi's names were the only japanese ones. Im thinking this character is gonna have a two syllable kind of name...and it will proboly relate to sora...is sora means sky...perhaps his mean land...sice their like opposites and all.

E

Ecstacy

Nomura said in one of the interviews he was with holding his name FOR NOW to keep us a thinking a lil longer. so who knows maybe he'll blab at that SE party. if he does i will be so happy lol.

KeybladeMaster1

Keyblade Shards said:

Nomura-san sed in n ntrvu tht they dont have the name yet thth intrvu's somewhere on this site

KeybladeMaster1

Will every1 shut up? plz this is obviously startd by a n00b. bcuz any1 in there rite minds wud kno tht u cannot guess his name, okay it practically impossible, ok he has no name yet.

Maybe nomura san's reading all of the n00b threads and taking a poll and whichever name he sez ppl think it is thts ht hes gonna name himm.....pttf....NOT!!!!!!!!!

~~Holla Back~~

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
KeybladeMaster1 said:
Nomura-san sed in n ntrvu tht they dont have the name yet thth intrvu's somewhere on this site

Oh dear God, I think my eyeballs are about to fall out of my head. PLEASE LEARN HOW TO SPELL PROPERLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back