• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK's Name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraiku

In the darkness. Behind the door to Kingdom Hearts
Hey, "themuffinman", correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't u the guy who supposedly made that thread about all this stuff on KH2, and said that a friend of urs had a pre-released version of the game? Well if u are this guy/person, then why don't u just end all this, and tell us whut the BHK's name is. U or whoever (which we all know that...if not, then where the phuck have u been) said he was playable......so obviously u or the the person who claimed to have the friend with the pre-release, must've played it or saw "the friend" play it........so even in Japanese, u could've been able to translate it. Since u did translate all the other stuff.

The above shuld make sense. Even if it took a couple of secs to type.

Feel free to flame...

j
:\

Last edited:

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
New2Ya said:
I can say the same about you now can I?

You get all ralled up becuz I have a theory in the first place...

You really need to know how to shhhh!"......"Shhh" and shut up.

First off all of Inner theory's rock your theory's are complicated to the max and make no sense at all.

This Thread hardly makes sense since it was created by a Nooooobster who don't the difference between NEO and BHK's name which is hardly associated to each other

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
Soraiku said:
Hey, "themuffinman", correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't u the guy who supposedly made that thread about all this stuff on KH2, and said that a friend of urs had a pre-released version of the game? Well if u are this guy/person, then why don't u just end all this, and tell us whut the BHK's name is. U or whoever (which we all know that...if not, then where the phuck have u been) said he was playable......so obviously u or the the person who claimed to have the friend with the pre-release, must've played it or say "the friend" play it........so even in Japanese, u could've been able to translate it. Since u did translate all the other stuff.

The above shuld make sense. Even if it took a 20 secs to type.

Feel free to flame...

j
:\

READ IT...and who ever did say they had a pre release
1) HOW THE F--- did they get it
2) DONT LIE IF U R THEN SAY R
3) this is the stupidest argument...

M

MegaFlare

As a result of all the flaming/arguing, I'm closing this thread up.

Until further information, BHK's name isn't known. And when the time comes that we DO find out what his name is, it'll probably be completely different than anything written in here. (That's my guess).

Soraiku said:
U or whoever (which we all know that...if not, then where the phuck have u been) said he was playable......

First warning. If you don't understand why, re-read your statement.

Soraiku said:
The above shuld make sense. Even if it took a 20 secs to type.

Considering all your grammar mistakes, I'm not surprised. Not once did you spell the word "you" correctly.

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back