• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Better Quality TV Spot & Different version

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
JESUS YES
Terra sounds amazing
Thank you god

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
We only heard 1 line from each character so you can't tell if the voice acting is gonna be great yet...though I have to admit I like what Terra said for once.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Yo Light
I know you weren't dissing Jesse McCartney's voice acting

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Yo Light
I know you weren't dissing Jesse McCartney's voice acting

Nah, I was dissing the line itself. It sounds corny as hell.

But plz dont hurt me gaiz my friends are my power and im thurs so i will fuck u up if u fight me

tri-blade

I definitely like the voice one better. I think that Jesse should stick with the voice of Roxas. He did a good job as Ven, but giving too many characters the same voice kind of kills the effectiveness.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Nah, I was dissing the line itself. It sounds corny as hell.

But plz dont hurt me gaiz my friends are my power and im thurs so i will fcuk u up if u fight me

This is KH
The theme is heart
It was BORN to be corny
Love it

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
But I do love it. Thats why im buying the game. I'll get the shivery feeling you get when you hear something corny tho when I hear that line.

Okay then
Proceed with your posting

I may have said this before, but why did terra's voice change so drastically between trailer?
I know the other one is like 3 years before BBS starts but damn

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
But I do love it. Thats why im buying the game. I'll get the shivery feeling you get when you hear something corny tho when I hear that line.

This is how I feel :3 Except it made me grin at the corniness.... in a good way. I'm so glad they carried that line from Kh1.

αsiя

space coke
I gotta admit I like Terra's line, but I can't hear what Aqua says at then end of her line.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
ooh chill
i like terra voice all of a sudden "protect the things that matter""

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
αsiя;5253324 said:
I gotta admit I like Terra's line, but I can't hear what Aqua says at then end of her line.

She says "The three of us will always be one" :3

Rexy

Bronze Member
how can i put a video on a post or a thread? when i click on video and then put the URL it stays with the link to go to the youtube page to see the video and it does not appear on my post

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Awesome.......Unfortunately, I haven't seen the TV Spot on actual TV yet, but that was awesome.

*sighs* I'm getting a little tired of people ragging on Terra's voice in that one cutscene. Whining and complaining won't help.

For those who can stand spoilers, here is the reason: That scene where his voice is higher and younger? It's [U]supposed[/U] to be that way, the scene is 3-4 years before BBS. So please get over it.

For those who can't, just please stop. You can make more constructive posts with your valuable time.

If I have offended anyone with the latter half of this post, feel free to let me know, and I apologize beforehand. I just can't stand it anymore.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
how can i put a video on a post or a thread? when i click on video and then put the URL it stays with the link to go to the youtube page to see the video and it does not appear on my post

Take the random numbers and letters after the = in the URL and put them in between tags. Like this:

youtube.com/watch?v= sdjfasjdkfjskjlkf

[ youtube ]sdjfasjdkfjskjlkf[ / youtube ]

Without spaces in the tags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back