• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Quotes of KHInsider 2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zapt

Awards
Vanitas (Get it? My title is "Unversed" So...)
7-VisualBoyAdvance_2007-09-22_18-30-24-37.jpg

best writing
Ansem really needs to stop using Axe deodorant.
I think You mean Axel deodorant

(25 freaking charactersssss)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Ovafaze said:
i wish i was an avenger
Grizzly said:
don't we all, inb4 Asa "i'd rather be in the justice league"
Ovafaze said:
*beating the shit out of thanos* Asa:" sorry man, my dad's calling, I guess earth is diddlyed, later guys"

i honestly cant even be mad

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
giphy.gif

It's been a while. Sorry to keep y'all waiting.

Edit: Ah, right. Who do I need to talk to about maybe getting this thing stickied? Has this been running long enough to justify it?

Last edited:

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I just had a heyday, hayday(?), however the diddly it goes, I had an awesome laugh reading through all of these! I couldn't help but cringe at myself when I saw one of my quotes made it, me, the person who will edit a post that is months old if I see a spelling error, and the quote had a friggin' autocorrect error.

*Off to edit an old post.

Edit: I did it. I went back to my post from July 29, 2017 and fixed the spelling error. And I would do it again dammit, I would do it again...

Last edited:

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Inasuma said:
I love my boobies wrist band. I hit chicks boobs with it to prevent the spread of cancer

perfect quote for this month

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Launchpad said:
I wanna type something snarky and quick witted but I can already feel Chuman's musky energy coursing through this thread so I will allow him this (much needed) victory

Lonbilly said:
Oh sure, Jared Hester here asks to meet Nomura and Square obliges but I ask to meet Nomura and I'm "disrupting the meeting" and "need to put my clothes back on" and "violating the restraining order."

Chuman said:
hoo boy, the jared hester? OOH HOO HOO HOOOOOOO BOY

if the playable character is goofy i will personally jack you off with oven mitts that read “welcome to khi”
L E G E N D A R Y B O I S

Zapt

Awards
Vanitas (Get it? My title is "Unversed" So...)
i relate to chain of memories because i forget a lot of stuff and i think i killed them. oh god, i know i did, jesus christ i’m so, so sorry.

on the real tip i’d like to think i’m the sora because i have big diddlyin feet, i’m short as hell also i’m sort of a goof. but there’s also some riku because i had an edgy phase where i was super unlikable before puberty hit, but now i’m sort of alright. oh yeah, and AtW is like a really prejudiced father that makes riku do everything at the cost of his own well-being. imagine DiZ yelling racist shit out a car window, hoo boy. i need a break

Chu being Chu :p
(25 characterssss)

Back