• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

best keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
How much possible debating could there be, in an FI-ish thread?

Well, I first nominate the Sleeping Lion. It's got long range, it has a cool design and isn't all curvy-rounded shit like most of the Keyblades, and it lengthens your combo. It's probably my favourite of the 'normal' Keyblades.

If I honestly would, I'd love to have the LS's Keyblade seen in the KH2: FM+ battle. It's just so damned awesome.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
∞;4237829 said:
How much possible debating could there be, in an FI-ish thread?

Well, I first nominate the Sleeping Lion. It's got long range, it has a cool design and isn't all curvy-rounded shit like most of the Keyblades, and it lengthens your combo. It's probably my favourite of the 'normal' Keyblades.

If I honestly would, I'd love to have the LS's Keyblade seen in the KH2: FM+ battle. It's just so damned awesome.

this my exact thoughts

AntiRiku*Axel

hhhmmm... i like sleeping lion but i will say that either Bond of Flame, or Oblivion are the best because of their designs and oblivion's stats.
However, Two Across is the best in my opinion because its awesome although not my favorite.

My most favorite of all is Riku's Way to Dawn, though

mastersean51

it depends.do like strength, magic, defence, ect. the best for strength is fenrir. best magic is ultimate weapon, but my favorite having nothing to do with any og those is the Olympian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back