• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Day Ever!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Absent axel

You know the vacation part was not expected, i thought it would all be serious, nomura is the best when it comes to humour.

7thspade

It's kind of a hard choice for me. I say 353, 357, and 358 were all pretty good, but I remember doing fun missions on other days and I don't remember which ones they were. Like the Infernal Engine fight, the fight with Xigbar in Olympus, and the fight with the three Windstorms.
Anyways, day 353 was fun because of the seven bosses and the scene with you-know-who. I like day 357 because that had the scene with Roxas and Xion, and though it was sad, I liked it. Day 358 was fun with the dual wielding and the scenes with Riku were interesting.

Diastyl

I loved Days 357-359

I loved the music, fights, and the awesomeness! XD

The dramatic parts were great, too

TrueRoxas527

Admittedly, the music is awesome during the voiced scenes, and the scenes are pretty good themselves...
one thing I don't get, you know at the very beginning when Axel asks "are you really sure you don't have a heart?"
That original scene was supposed to be lengthened as it was shown during one of the square events.... it's when they're on the tower, Axel says, "good-bye, partner..." a teardrop falls, and Roxas is fading away into light....
Does that scene even exist anymore? Or was it between Xion and Riku? Before Xion? I'm so confused............

Kiwi +

Awards
Days 357 and 358 were my favorites..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back