• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Being Rejected by a Friend

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
This summer i dated this girl. It got a bit physical, all my (guy) friends were congratulating me. SO then one day im talking to my friend Angie, and i never meant to bring the act that i did up, but i did, and ever since she hasnt talked to, she answered a question that i asked her in spanish but other than that she wont answer me on facebook or when i text her. How do i get her respect back? Keep in mind shes very moral and she thought i was too, and then i blew that trust.peteheadache

impart

Climb The Sky
well, what can you do?
you made a choice. a choice that most teenagers cant help but make.
allot of people think its no big deal, but even if she does, she should just let it go
as long as you were safe about it, its not really a whole lot of her business.

I would get like that with my friends if they did drugs, but I think that's a little bit of a different situation...

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
you're 15 and your having sex? what the hell dude? Back in my day we waited till we were 17. christ kids these days..

anyway

sounds like she was into u dude and got pissed u screwed this other chick.. but yeah nothin u can do.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Did you actually have sex or did you make it second base? Anyway I don't think there's anything you can do.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
dude boobs are awesome tell that bitch not to judge because you got some big ol tittays all up in your hand business

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
I'd say give it time. Maybe she was just shocked to see how much you changed from the person she thought you were? Try giving her some space, then talk to her when the dust has settled.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
you're 15 and your having sex? what the hell dude? Back in my day we waited till we were 17. christ kids these days..
dude I am older than you and people were having sex young so not sure, but you must live in a moral area or something. Everything that is considered bad is being done younger and younger (ex. drugs, alcohol, and sex, and if you ask some rock and roll lol)

Anyway really the only way I can see you solve this problem is talking to her, but if you cannot talk to her then the problem will remain as is unless she just chooses to forget about it. Push her into a conversation or something because really if you are friends you want to know the feelings of each other. Though to me sounds like she liked you and was hoping to share that first time with you or something (pure guess though).

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
NO! I DID NOT HAVE SEX! I just touched her alright? And my ex was telling one of my friends i was being a total pussy and not doing her which isnt what happened. But yeah i made second base. Thats as far as i got, and i regret going there because i used to be a moral person. Im kinda back to the way i was but the memories are still there. And i talked to my friend, she was mad bc her pet peeve is ppl bragging about sex, drugs, n drinking. Were not friends again but i feel better than i did

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Thats as far as i got, and i regret going there because i used to be a moral person

Getting to second base doesn't make you amoral; never think that. Your reasons behind it may be however. Still at least you figured out why, and all things considered she shouldn't be that pissed to the point that you're not friends anymore. Time will tell, unless she flat out said to f*ck off, otherwise try and mend things.

Fortissimo

I'd say give it time. Maybe she was just shocked to see how much you changed from the person she thought you were? Try giving her some space, then talk to her when the dust has settled.

That's what I think. And I can sympathize with her since I use to think everyone my age was as moral as I was. But really, you have done nothing wrong, just normal teenage relationship stuff. Call her up, or if you can, find her in person and have a nice long talk about her feelings on the whole thing, as well as yours. You guys are young, and I guess you aren't as exposed as other teenagers your age, but just let her know that all of this is normal and people aren't as innocent as they were as kids. She probably already knows all of this, but is just having trouble accepting it.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Well shes been talking to me but we arent exactly friends. Idk i guess because i bragged about getting to feel tits and shnuff shocked her and irritated her pet peeve. So i guess the problems solved but still, if i woulda known that part of the reason my ex broke up with me was because i didnt have sex, i wouldnt have dated her at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back