• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSV2 for a Main Game Console (LEGIT discussion RESTRICTED to FACT)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Re: BBSV2 for a Main Game Console..why not?

For starters, I have proof that a couple of the above quotes from Nomura's interviews were taken out of context during translation.
Alright, go on.

I don't think that there is even enough proof to say that the unannounced title is the direct sequel to BBS.
This is where your argument goes downhill.

There is NOTHING that suggests anything further about what platform this game is gonna be on.
Would that be true if the mystery game was not BBSv2? Yes. However, your argument is about the console on which BBSv2 is on, so point that "there is nothing that suggests the platform for the mystery game" isn't going to work here.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com

You use the term 'proof' pretty dang loosely. That's not proof, that's text on a page.

That's not just text on a page. That's actual Interviews, and professional gaming reports on Nomura's current involvement with KH. This isn't meant to prove you wrong, this is meant to present a reasoning to said logic. The exact thing being given throughout your whole thread.

For starters, I have proof that a couple of the above quotes from Nomura's interviews were taken out of context during translation.
Then present it...We're all equally presenting our sides of the situation. It's only fair such debates be treated with equal consideration.

Second off, the only thing that's really set in stone is that Nomura is hinting there are projects in the works. Like there aren't always projects in the works.
Yup and none of them saying BBSv2 for the PS3. ReCoM on the other hand.. we knew about that, as it was mentioned quite a bit, but at the same time it was merely an add in to KH2 FM+ so that they could align the storyline more professionally. After that, they gave us what little knock off they had without FM+

I don't think that there is even enough proof to say that the unannounced title is the direct sequel to BBS. There is NOTHING that suggests anything further about what platform this game is gonna be on.
and Vice Versa

I was just THINKING Nomura might make a remix of probably the most plot-necessary game since KHII for a main console. Since it sold so well for the PSP, what makes you think Sony wouldn't want it for the PS3. And as for the playstation network, that's been covered in another topic....
Sony has nothing to do with any of this...
And besides, why make it a main console, if acquiring a PS3 is still an issue? if it becomes acquired via PSN you have online access, and access via PSP. It's an easier choice, and lucrative towards sales, but why set BBSv2 towards a main console with nearly the same experience we had to it's previous title? Honestly, if that was an ideal choice, why isn't Dissidia on a main console?

And you know what? I'm thinking I'm probably right.
Nothing wrong with that, but why be mad at others when they think you're wrong? Because in the end of your whole escapade with this thread, it doesn't matter whether you're wrong or not, in fact it's completely irrelevant because it's all a thought and an opinion as of right now

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Re: BBSV2 for a Main Game Console..why not? (I'll tell you why)

I take it Anna loathes being "admonished" on her opinions...god forbid someone out of the thousands of folk on this lovely forum disagree :p

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com

I take it Anna loathes being "admonished" on her opinions...god forbid someone out of the thousands of folk on this lovely forum disagree :p

It doesn't really matter, you and i both know that this site has had a history of ppl like this. Of course the outcome isn't as brutal as it used to be, lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It doesn't really matter, you and i both know that this site has had a history of ppl like this. Of course the outcome isn't as brutal as it used to be, lol

You know, I love you so much. <3

Lol, I refuse to even bother with her attempt to argue considering the fact she isn't providing any facts. Only disagreeing without any basis of logic. At least we haven't trolled her, which is easy considering how easy it is it to anger her.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

You use the term 'proof' pretty dang loosely. That's not proof, that's text on a page.

Are you joking? She basically just showed you most of the interviews that mentioned it. It's like you hate to be proven wrong

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com

You know, I love you so much. <3

Lol, I refuse to even bother with her attempt to argue considering the fact she isn't providing any facts. Only disagreeing without any basis of logic. At least we haven't trolled her, which is easy considering how easy it is it to anger her.

Haha, I haven't responded like that here in a long time. You're a good influence on me, and i <3 you for it ^_^<3

and it's okay, i'll just leave this picture of a troll
troll.jpg

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Are you joking? She basically just showed you most of the interviews that mentioned it. It's like you hate to be proven wrong

Yeah, but these are wrongly translated and taken out of context according to her.

I wonder when we get to see the proof for this she mentioned.
If there isn't any, I'm going to stay with Mrs. Spock...err, Lycoris's logic.

One can turn this around as much as one want, I think from all the indicators we have a release on PSP or NGP or both is more likely than on a big console.

Anna825

Yeah, but these are wrongly translated and taken out of context according to her.

I wonder when we get to see the proof for this she mentioned.
If there isn't any, I'm going to stay with Mrs. Spock...err, Lycoris's logic.

One can turn this around as much as one want, I think from all the indicators we have a release on PSP or NGP or both is more likely than on a big console.

I would happily present my evidence if I thought I would be granted any credibility whatsoever. But seeing as this forum is filled with a few cretins that wreck any kind of discussion, what's the point?

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

I would happily present my evidence if I thought I would be granted any credibility whatsoever. But seeing as this forum is filled with a few cretins that wreck any kind of discussion, what's the point?

Awww, boo-hoo. A few forumers put forward their claim and then you cry about it. freaking hell, I'd probably spare a tissue for you if you're moaning about the staff team, but instead, it's Kingdom Hearts related. If you can't take it, then wipe your period, throw it in the toilet and do womanly things. Or just... leave it and move onto something else. All fails? Then leave the forum.

To be fair, at this rate with current trends, Kingdom Hearts 3 could appear on a portable console for all we know, despite Nomura's promise to put it on a home console. Because... portables are more profitable in Japan.

Monoochrom

As I've said before, a Interview isn't proof, it can point in a certain direction or guide reasoning, but I'm not willing to accept that as Proof. Sorry to tell you ''Spock'' but your Hero would tell you the same thing, so it's kind of pointless wanting to act as if your in the right when all you actually doing is proving my point. Like I said, I don't actually disagree, but you can't debunk anything where there are no given facts.

Anna825

Yeah...if only KH could release one game made for North America exclusively...

Magnum

Awww, boo-hoo. A few forumers put forward their claim and then you cry about it. freaking hell, I'd probably spare a tissue for you if you're moaning about the staff team, but instead, it's Kingdom Hearts related. If you can't take it, then wipe your period, throw it in the toilet and do womanly things. Or just... leave it and move onto something else. All fails? Then leave the forum.

To be fair, at this rate with current trends, Kingdom Hearts 3 could appear on a portable console for all we know, despite Nomura's promise to put it on a home console. Because... portables are more profitable in Japan.

It could very well be, however, I would rather it be on a home console since we haven't seen one since RE:CoM.

Keep dreaming.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

And then it will be a first person shooter or a god of war hack n slash with competitive play. Because Americans has shitty taste anyway, as well as humour <3 [/trollbaiting].

To be fair, give Kingdom Hearts to Bioware. Then we can have smiley dialogue wheels.

It could very well be, however, I would rather it be on a home console since we haven't seen one since RE:CoM.

To be fair, I'd be the same. I love portable consoles, but I always switch on my PS3 or Xbox 360 for some reason. And when I'm out, I usually play short burst games or the Phoenix Wright games. When I do play Portable Games, it is in the comfort of my own bed.

Last time I played the DS so religiously is with Chrono Trigger and the Phoenix Wright games.

Anna825

I don't know about anyone shedding tears here, mcuh less about some nonexistent staff team.

What's your problem, if you don't mind the question. And I am a transgender male.

Magnum

I don't know about anyone shedding tears here, mcuh less about some nonexistent staff team.

What's your problem, if you don't mind the question. And I am a transgender male.

Not really relevant to this thread's topic.

Monoochrom

He's a homosexual Psychopath from the UK...seems like a big enough Problem to me.

Edit: Which could be stated about 2/3s of that Brats post aswell.

Anna825

Not really relevant to this thread's topic.

Nah, it just bothered me that someone insinuates that I am a female due to the information listed under my icon. I'm not, by the way.

Magnum

Nah, it just bothered me that someone insinuates that I am a female due to the information listed under my icon. I'm not, by the way.

Either way, nobody cares about your gender.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

Well so far, you are complaining because others here have shown their opinions and backed it up with sources. You complained.

What's your problem, if you don't mind the question.

I have a short temper with those who complain about everyone being harsh on them or Kingdom Heart fans.

And I am a transgender male.

What's that got to do with the price of bread. My girlfriend's brother is taking Estrogen Pills to become a woman. I still don't care except whether the person itself is a great person or not. Or whether he/she whines like a woman.

Then don't put yourself as a woman. How do I know what gender you are? Am I fucking psychic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back