• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSV2 for a Main Game Console (LEGIT discussion RESTRICTED to FACT)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna825

Re: BBSV2 for a Main Game Console..why not? (I'll tell you why)

Then don't put yourself as a woman. How do I know what gender you are? Am I freaking psychic?

That was my point...(but uh, yeah, that info was correct, I'm not male, but its not important. That's my point).

Great. I killed my own topic.

Magnum

That was my point...(but uh, yeah, that info was correct, I'm not male, but its not important. That's my point).

Great. I killed my own topic.

Then don't make a big deal out of it.

Anna825

Then next time, don't make a big deal out of it.

How was this psycotic discussion in any way my fault? Blame your fellow forumers for this pointless off track discussion.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I don't understand how you legitimately think you can discuss a non-confirmed game for a console with FACT.
The most we have is speculation from interviews and the implied mystery game/the BBS:FM ending. Those things you have already fought against, therefore you essentially have no topic left to even discuss.

Magnum

How was this psycotic discussion in any way my fault? Blame your fellow forumers for this pointless off track discussion.

Well, for one thing, you randomly put you were a transgender. Then you got all mad that everyone called you a female even though you listed yourself as one.

Anna825

I don't understand how you legitimately think you can discuss a non-confirmed game for a console with FACT.
The most we have is speculation from interviews and the implied mystery game/the BBS:FM ending. Those things you have already fought against, therefore you essentially have no topic left to even discuss.

Well, you keep posting...

I think I stated a valid, valid, prediction. I will let that valid prediction, laced with just the right amount of reason and fact, die until it is proved correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back