• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS virtual world or not

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

is BBS in a virtual world

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie K

Back in Business
I just think it will provok more.Lol.

In this one thread blah blah, explaination w. spelling errors ect.
Bad thread for them, Negative rep from me to them.
Me laff, lol/

Erlix

Lately everyone is making threads of BBS is a virtual world or fake keyblades just because Terra sumoned his keyblade with some blocks maybe nomura wanted to change a little the way the keyblades are sumoned and maybe there keyblades dont have keychains because their training and there master havent give them a keychain and maybe later in the game they found one or there master gives them a keychain so that there keyblades are stronger.

Anyway I dont think BBS is a virtual world and hope taht with this thread everyone really stop making threads about this.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
man,i can't believe my thread inspired the creation of three more!!
by the way,no,i don't agree that bbbs is a virtual world!!

Macabre

Gold Member
No,hell no.

Terra's Keyblade is summoned like it's a digital/virtual Keyblade but that doesn't mean that the whole world of BBS is virtual.

Raiko

Come break me down
i know! my heads gonna blow up if i see anymore of this.*boooommm!*...ok its not a virtual world.put it in the nutshell. terra's keyblade doesnt have a keychain or its the type of keyblade. that might be thet reason why its got weird effects.( should have noticed that when you change your keychains and summon it in KH2)

MDK Phoshterxic

Website
www.myspace.com
I do not believe that BbS takes place is a virtual world, simply because you can go to that place where you face "Lingering Sentiment" in Final Mix+ without being "digitalised", or something of the sort...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back