• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Your opinion?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
My theory is that Birth by sleep is about an eclipse. Someone posted a thread showing symbols from terras attacks in fm+. Duroing a lunar eclipse the sun or light is bloked out and during a solar eclipse the moon or darkness is blocked out. If you watch the secret trailor hd you can see That mx's keyblade is the ultima weapon keyblade from kh2 or the lunar keyblade. It also shows him using it for what looks like kingdom hearts. What if VATs master wields the solar keyblade. I think that keyblade wielders had split between light and darkness. Twilight chose sides while dawn picked the side opposing their styles of light or dark. The problem was that the dark decided to use the lunar keyblade. They also collected the PoH to destroy light. Though there are beings of pure darkness like PoH. They are called demons of darkness and amongst them is xehanort. He is projecting himself through the DS as we saw with xehanort and riku. That is how xehanorts heartless retained his form. Nobodies of people with demons of darkness have one non existant like roxas's keyblades. Marluxia has a DoD in re:com so does xemnas and xehanort. Riku has one during fm+ which is why DiZ called him a DoD. Also like at the re:com scene where xehanort talks about possessing riku. In the secret video terras eyes go gold like others have when using darkness because the eclipse prevented the use of light. With gone terra fought using darkness until he called forth enough for mx to possess and project himself from him. Chasers are the keyblade wielders of a path or eclipse they decoare their keyblades with keychains. The other keyblades are scattered across the universe. The new enemies are souls created when a body is destroyed releasing the heart to KH. Also the cave of sleep is in radiant gardens (light). Castle oblivion holds (cave of awakening). The world that never was doesn't exist while the cave of ??? Is in a castle from the realm of darkness. Maybe ven died but lived on through sora because of soras memories and erase me my friend was a thought like when xehanort and riku talked. Maybe Sora Riku and Kairi have armors too that they will use later because the are just the best right now because they are the only wielders and are weaker than VAT. Terra has been resurected after kh1 ansem and xemnas were destroyed. When connected to egyptian mythology you'd know mx looks like osiris annubis or terras father. Also notice that the eye of ra in soul eater way to dawn and a spear in kh1 was a tool used by annubis and osiris and it is also found on the walls of radiant garden in kh1. I still don't know atw's role in this though he most likely has one.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
i dont really know what the poll is... what's the question?

Awards
Kh1 ultima weapon could be vats master solar keyblade found in the deepest darkness as said in kairis grandmothers story. VATs master and MX probably dueled and lunar beat solar.

I mean to type agree or disagree in the poll

Last edited:

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
That was so hard to read, firstly.

MX's keyblade wasn't ultima.

MX is almost definitely not Terra's father, due to family having no important roles in teh game.

Cave of awakening?
I'm assuming you mean Room of Awkakening.

Kairi is not a keyblade wielder.

Xehanort would be revived after Xemnas was killed, not Terra.

How would you be able to use POH to destroy light?

Demons of Darkness makes no sense.
Whatsoever.

Yeah.
I can't agree with the theory. At all.
Sorry.

Also, I apologize for not using quotes.

The egyptian reference did remind me of the fact Heartless were inspired by the Ammit, an Egyptian deity.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
If you watch the secret trailor hd you can see That mx's keyblade is the ultima weapon keyblade from kh2 or the lunar keyblade.

No... Just, no...

ImageShack - Hosting :: keybladesct8.png

The center keyblade is MX's, which is clearly not Ultima...

What if VATs master wields the solar keyblade.

What with the names...? =/

I think that keyblade wielders had split between light and darkness. Twilight chose sides while dawn picked the side opposing their styles of light or dark.

...Twilight = dawn... Just like Twilight = dusk...

The problem was that the dark decided to use the lunar keyblade.

Again with the names... =/

They also collected the PoH to destroy light.

Which makes absolutely no sense what so ever...

Though there are beings of pure darkness like PoH.

We assume... The closest thing to that would be DS or Xehanort...

They are called demons of darkness and amongst them is xehanort.

I am assuming you are talking about what MX said, "the man is a monster infused with darkness"...? If so, then he is referring to DS... If not, then your making more stuff up...

He is projecting himself through the DS as we saw with xehanort and riku.

Eh... Who is...? MX...?

That is how xehanorts heartless retained his form.

No, XH regained his "human" form only when he used Riku's body and soul... Before that, he was just the brown cloak...

Nobodies of people with demons of darkness have one non existant like roxas's keyblades.

Now you've just lost me...

Marluxia has a DoD in re:com so does xemnas and xehanort.

Marluxia's nobody was just a nobody... As for Xemnas' dragon, it was most likely a machine...

In the secret video terras eyes go gold like others have when using darkness because the eclipse prevented the use of light.

Or, Terra has just gotten too close to darkness, like Nomura said...

With gone terra fought using darkness until he called forth enough for mx to possess and project himself from him.

Do what...?

Chasers are the keyblade wielders of a path or eclipse they decoare their keyblades with keychains.

We don't even know what Chasers mean yet...

The new enemies are souls created when a body is destroyed releasing the heart to KH.

The new enemies aren't souls... <_< If they were, we would still be seeing them...

Also the cave of sleep is in radiant gardens (light).

You mean Room of Sleep...?

Castle oblivion holds (cave of awakening).

And that would be Room of Awakening... Also, we don't know where the RoA is, but CO is a good choice...

The world that never was doesn't exist while the cave of ??? Is in a castle from the realm of darkness.

Cave of ???...? What are you talking about...? =/

Maybe ven died but lived on through sora because of soras memories

Sora never saw Ven, so how could he remember him...? =/

and erase me my friend was a thought like when xehanort and riku talked.

Most likely to prevent MX from completing his goals...

Maybe Sora Riku and Kairi have armors too that they will use later because the are just the best right now because they are the only wielders and are weaker than VAT.

Kairi can wield a keyblade, but she isn't a chosen wielder like Sora and Riku... Also, I doubt they'll have any armor... You also forgot Mickey...

Terra has been resurected after kh1 ansem and xemnas were destroyed.

Terra was never resurrected... When XH and Xemnas are destoied in that order, the whole being, Xehanort, returns...

When connected to egyptian mythology you'd know mx looks like osiris annubis or terras father.

Family doesn't play an important role in KH...

Also notice that the eye of ra in soul eater way to dawn

And of DS and MX's keyblades...

Also, please, use paragraphs...

road to oblivion

No... Just, no...

ImageShack - Hosting :: keybladesct8.png

The center keyblade is MX's, which is clearly not Ultima...

What with the names...? =/

...Twilight = dawn... Just like Twilight = dusk...

Again with the names... =/

Which makes absolutely no sense what so ever...

We assume... The closest thing to that would be DS or Xehanort...

I am assuming you are talking about what MX said, "the man is a monster infused with darkness"...? If so, then he is referring to DS... If not, then your making more stuff up...

Eh... Who is...? MX...?

No, XH regained his "human" form only when he used Riku's body and soul... Before that, he was just the brown cloak...

Now you've just lost me...

Marluxia's nobody was just a nobody... As for Xemnas' dragon, it was most likely a machine...

Or, Terra has just gotten too close to darkness, like Nomura said...

Do what...?

We don't even know what Chasers mean yet...

The new enemies aren't souls... <_< If they were, we would still be seeing them...

You mean Room of Sleep...?

And that would be Room of Awakening... Also, we don't know where the RoA is, but CO is a good choice...

Cave of ???...? What are you talking about...? =/

Sora never saw Ven, so how could he remember him...? =/

Most likely to prevent MX from completing his goals...

Kairi can wield a keyblade, but she isn't a chosen wielder like Sora and Riku... Also, I doubt they'll have any armor... You also forgot Mickey...

Terra was never resurrected... When XH and Xemnas are destoied in that order, the whole being, Xehanort, returns...

Family doesn't play an important role in KH...

And of DS and MX's keyblades...

Also, please, use paragraphs...

twilight doesnt mean dawn
dawn is light and dark but either u use both for light or ur going into the light
but twilight and dusk are the same

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
dawn is light and dark but either u use both for light or ur going into the light

Twilight means between light and dark.
So it does mean dawn and dusk.
He's right.
Watch the hd video and compare it to an actual picture of the keyblade.

It is not the Ultima.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Watch the hd video and compare it to an actual picture of the keyblade.

You obviously did not look at the picture...
MX's keyblade and the Ultima weapon look nothing alike...

Twilight:
Sunlight scattered in the upper atmosphere illuminates the lower atmosphere, and the surface of the Earth is not completely lit or completely dark.

So, again, Twilight = Dawn and Twilight = Dusk...

SleepyHeart

LOL .... wow I really have to disaree with this theory. for two reasons
1) not enough info to go by on
2) the whole idea sucks .. juss to confusing with no reall piont.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
There's no real point in arguing that much. OrgXIVKurix(Riku) will never accept that he's wrong, even though this 'theory' is hard to understand, uses poor paragraphing and just doesn't make sense in general. He has, nevertheless, been proven nearly entirely wrong.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
There's no real point in arguing that much. OrgXIVKurix(Riku) will never accept that he's wrong, even though this 'theory' is hard to understand, uses poor paragraphing and just doesn't make sense in general. He has, nevertheless, been proven nearly entirely wrong.

That's because I never make an actual attempt in doing so. Then again, I've been half-assing everything lately; theories, jokes, fanfics.

It's like: Zohmaigawd, someone else be the PMF for a while. Then I drop hints to everyone on stuff so they can run with it. I even told two of them straight out the base of a theory, yet no one seems to catch on.

Now I'm all tempted to get myself banned, but then I know I'd want to come back; so self termination is out. And then I'm forced to play nice, when certain people [who will remain nameless] won't accept when they're wrong, then they go and attack your personal life like it's a big joke. If anyone had to deal with half the crap I had to by the time I wa 14, they'd kill themselves.

Apollo

Silver Member
That's because I never make an actual attempt in doing so. Then again, I've been half-assing everything lately; theories, jokes, fanfics.

It's like: Zohmaigawd, someone else be the PMF for a while. Then I drop hints to everyone on stuff so they can run with it. I even told two of them straight out the base of a theory, yet no one seems to catch on.

Now I'm all tempted to get myself banned, but then I know I'd want to come back; so self termination is out. And then I'm forced to play nice, when certain people [who will remain nameless] won't accept when they're wrong, then they go and attack your personal life like it's a big joke. If anyone had to deal with half the crap I had to by the time I wa 14, they'd kill themselves.

Riku-Keyblade basically owns people these days. I do small time owning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back