• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Summons???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlix

So wich summon do you whant to return and what new summon will you like in BBS???

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Ones I Want to Return: None

Ones i Want: Odin, Pheonix, Bahamut, Shiva, Ifrit and Chocobo.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i'm thinking genie will make a return. you could imagine him lying around somewhere as a lamp... somewhere fancy like and then traps appear and yeah.

*edit* chocobo could be a cool summon. i'm not sure about the rest because it might offend some people's religions. bahamut would be cool though.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I'd want to see a Headless Horseman summon. BBS is going to be darker, after all, so the Headless Horseman would be a perfect fit, even if he is a villain.

Memorie

I'd want to see a Headless Horseman summon. BBS is going to be darker, after all, so the Headless Horseman would be a perfect fit, even if he is a villain.
Oh thats nice, I'm sure kids everywhere will love the fact that they can summon the power to chop off heads.

Hm, I liked Mushu and Simba, and Tink was useful.

Sexy Angel
uhm...

• I cant think of his name, and im too lazy to find it, but that Blonde explorer from Pocahantus.
  • Arthur from the Sword in the Stone
  • Genie, of course.
  • Pluto :p
  • Robin Hood from... robin hood. (the fox)

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
oh i forgot about pluto. they should put pluto as a summon.

Twilightprince10

There arent that many cool characters left in the disney pool, aside from the possibilities of movies made by pixar entering this game the only semi cool character is Robin Hood aside from that there really is nothing left unless you can use villains like Ansem827 stated.

Awards
Oh thats nice, I'm sure kids everywhere will love the fact that they can summon the power to chop off heads.

Hm, I liked Mushu and Simba, and Tink was useful.
Have you seen Disney's The Legend of Sleepy Hollow? I'd personally love the headless horseman as a summon.

I somehow doubt that summons will even be in the game though.

Wall-E would be good. I know he won't be, but, you know, sticking with Terra's mechanical keyblade theme and whatnot.

Erlix

I would like Tinker Bell to return she was really useful but it would make too easy.

Memorie

Have you seen Disney's The Legend of Sleepy Hollow?

Yes I have seen it, but I'm just saying, Isn't that a tad bit too much for a kid-friendly game?

I agree, WALL-E would be nice as a summone, maybe he would drop items or something?

I think it would be hilarious if Roger Rabbit was a summon :toungesmile:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Yes I have seen it, but I'm just saying, Isn't that a tad bit too much for a kid-friendly game?

And a kid getting frozen alive and then tossed off the side of a cliff is...?
Personally, I'd like to see the Headless Horseman as a boss... If not that, then maybe a summon...

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Wall-E won't be a summon. And I definitely wouldn't want him to be one.
Lol.

I'd love Stitch to appear again in the future games. Though not necessarily BBS. I found him to be probably the most useful summon in battles.
Tinkerbell was nice.

I'm not sure who I'd want for new ones.

I somehow doubt that summons will even be in the game though.
Agreed.

I definitely don't want any FF summons in the game, unless its something incredibly small like a Chocobo or a Moogle or something similar. I'd love to be able to ride around on the chocobo as a summon.It'd be useful for transportation to, though that'd be a waste of a summon since not many areas are that big.
Idk. Big huge summons like Bahamut and such?
Screw that.
That ruins the game imo.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Although wasn't Bahamut originally going to be in KH2? But then he couldn't exactly "fit" in the screen of KH, so that's why he was "tossed" out. Although i would love to have Shiva.......and maybe SQUARE or Disney, could, i dunno, make custom summons, like original summons, if they can't put FF, and all Disney summons get kinda old after a while. Toss some new things in. heck, if Mickey isn't the tird playable character(which he is most likely not), make him a summon.........

Gabo

Toss some new things in. heck, if Mickey isn't the tird playable character(which he is most likely not), make him a summon.........

He has importance to the plot.
There's no way in hell he could ever be a summon.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I know he has importance to the plot, but in Kh2, he was the little rescue kid for saving Sora's butt in certain battles. Although I would most likely see Mickey being Ven's summon, even if he has importance to the plot.

Gabo

I know he has importance to the plot, but in Kh2, he was the little rescue kid for saving Sora's butt in certain battles. Although I would most likely see Mickey being Ven's summon, even if he has importance to the plot.
That's completely different though.

I honestly can't see him as a summon.
They've never had an important character as a summon before, especially not one that has a relationship really with Sora relevant to the overall game plot.

Yeah.
No.
Never.
xD

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
The Cards/Summons from Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales are cute. just put THOSE in the game. And make them the KH Graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back