• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Summons???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
You know what -- there needs to be a FF summon in BBS, I'm not even joking.
Chocobo
Mog/Moogle
Tonberry
Cactuar
Moomba
Either one of those or they can always make KH deviations of popular FF summons.
A KH-ified Bahamut
A KH-ified Shiva
A KH-ified Ifrit
And so on. I mean, every magic spell (as well as all the FF characters) in KH are deviations of FF spells (and characters). They could do the same with summons -- it's not as big of a deal as some people make it out to be. >.>

They Should use the FF Summons from Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales. In that game, they are cute and not evil.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
They can't use King Louie. The VA for King Louie (after Louie Prima died) named Jim Cummings and Disney were sued by Louie Prima's widow for breach of contract. Jim Cummings impression (usually fantastic) were so spot on the law suit was the result. As a result, King Louie was moved to a non speaking role, if any at all after Talespin was done.

I'd rather have Jim Cummings other famous role, Darkwing Duck.
Jim Cummings Wikipedia Page

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I still think that the Headless Horseman would be a great summon if he weren't a villain.

(I also think that Ungoliant, the giant spider in my sig and this pic, would be sweet!)
300px-John_Howe_-_Melkor_and_Ungoliant_before_the_Two_Trees.jpg

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I'd rather hear Jim Cummings do Shere Kahn or Frollo as Tony Jay... Of course, may be another law suit... =/

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I don't ever use summons, besides what if there isn't any?
Yeah. I kinda doubt summons in BBS too.
Most summons were trapped in items after their worlds were destroyed.
IDK. I'd like summons in BBS but I have difficulty seeing it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back