• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxasthemighty

In my parents basement, sittining in a beanbag cha
Ven without a heart? I think there are two people there: one beside ven facing the water and one (MX) to the left facing Ven.
Vanitas laugh = me shitting myself
station of awakening/serenity thing shattering and terra/aqua along with the keyblades from the gathering place falling into darkness must hold some signifigance.

F

Fagren

Do you think Vanitas's Helmet, besides identity hiding, blocks the light just like Riku's Blindfold?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i want this video on my mp4, does anyone have a download link for it?

XwingsofaresX

Website
www.youtube.com
if the Ven losing his heart thing is true, and thats a big if, then Ven's body would eventually serve as an empty shell until the moment Sora becomes a heartless. then, his nobody would inherit *lol i cant spell* Ven's empty body. and finally, Roxas would have the exact look of Ven.

Vanitas' laugh was unforgettably funny!! :lol:

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Do you think Vanitas's Helmet, besides identity hiding, blocks the light just like Riku's Blindfold?

I actually made a thread about that awhile back. It seems quite possible.

if the Ven losing his heart thing is true, and thats a big if, then Ven's body would eventually serve as an empty shell until the moment Sora becomes a heartless. then, his nobody would inherit *lol i cant spell* Ven's empty body. and finally, Roxas would have the exact look of Ven.

It's Sora's body, no one else's. Besides, the body is what affects how the Nobody looks like, it's the memories. Memories shape the Nobody.

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
Notice how in the trailer Ven is shown wrapped up on the paopu tree on DI and then at the very end Sora is shown on the same tree. Now I know that it is typical for Sora and co. to hang around this tree, but I think that it is hinting that Ven becomes a part of Sora. In losing his heart, it is possible that he was "absorbed" into Sora by natural means or perhaps a ritual. Now the ritual thing cannot be backed up and is merely my speculation, but Ven being strongly connected to Sora is proved by Roxas's appearance as Ven. Ven's right half of his shirt is Roxas's, their pants are the same, they both wear a black and white checkered wrist band, and there is the little thing about them having the exact same head. It looks as though Ven loses his heart like Kairi. What if his heart enters Sora's as Kairi's does? Does this mean that Sora released Ven's heart when he released Kairi's? Could this be why Roxas is able to feel emotion? The only problem with this is that Roxas is absorbed back into Sora at the end of KHII, so there are holes here.

that actually made sense to me
i kept thinking why Roxas looked EXACTLY like Ventus
maybe ventus did get "absorbed" into sora like at the end of KH2 how roxas did

H

Haxon

Ok you guys I was extremely lucky and was able to pause the video at the right second, and you can see half of Vanitas pupil(which are small) and there is a black piece of hair going over his nose... his hair kind of resembles Ven or Soras hair... well the bangs anyway.

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
Before I was saying that Terra fused with MX but now I think Vanitas is Xehanort. It was giving me that sort of vibe.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I'm thinking that it could go either way, as far as who's Xehanort. I admit I support Vanitas being Xehanort more than I do Terra being Xehanort.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I don't think Vanitas, Master Xehanort or Terra could be Xehanort alone. There are too many similarities from all three of them that Xehanort has. They each, in some way, have to be a part of him.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Ok you guys I was extremely lucky and was able to pause the video at the right second, and you can see half of Vanitas pupil(which are small) and there is a black piece of hair going over his nose... his hair kind of resembles Ven or Soras hair... well the bangs anyway.

Hey lol, one of the first things I saw from my first glimpse of the trailer this morning. I was lucky enough to catch a screenshot of it. Here it is!

2d7sh2p.png

You can now see that clearly Vanitas has hair that reaches way past his nose. Which can only mean one thing...

...he's emo.

...Or at the very least has the same hairstyle as Zexion.

Discuss!

A

Azrael

Not only does it fit, but Nomura might as well write it on a wall by now... in blood.

Terra did the same darkness shtick as Xehanort's Heartless.

6:29-6:32 Terra

It could be a concidence. More than when people thought DiZ headed Org XIII as Ansem's shell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back