• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Release day + Price

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexeon

Most likely it will be released in the US and so on sometime after that, and will probably be in the $35-$50 price range, but it should be out around Early/ Late Spring maybe even Early Summer, but I'm not entirely sure.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
wow is it really true? O____O
i need a psp!!!!!

AppleFreak

hope its playable in m33-6 or gen B-2

if not maybe most psp gamer in my country will have to wait for another few month

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
About the price, I know 50 bucks will make it the most expensive PSP game to date (I'm pretty sure, correct me if I'm wrong,) but if you look at it, the amount of content in the game plus the graphics...it's just like a PS2 game if not better. We're almost getting 3-4 games in one. They even thought it might go multi-disc, another first for the PSP. So getting a greatgraphics game, with three scenarios plus multiplayer all adding up to well over 80+ hours of gameplay...I'd say 45-50 bucks is just about right. Still pricey, but understandable.

XIII Nobodies

Urg, this is probably going to be the most painful wait in my entire life. Now I need to make time pass. And I just got through playing KH for the 4th time this year. Guess I'll go through Re: COM for my 3rd time.

aybqii

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO PUMPED FOR THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD even tho i live in the US...... ill just see the tranlation videos and stuff on youtube!!! *dance*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back