• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS NA release date = 1 June 2010?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key

Exile
Awards
Re: Possible BBS NA Release Date

my original reason for buying a PSP was only for BbS, i was just lucky enough to get Dissidia with it too ^^

Sucks that we have to wait, though. but it'll all be worth it at the end :D

Jakek9

yep sure it will! Is dissidia any good?

back on topic...I'm hoping for July! but i would love it if it came out sooner!
Dissidia is fun for a game on the go. Very addicting for me.

It's strategic and fun XD

Anyways, my parent just handed me a PSP and I was about to sell it this year after not liking most PSP titles, then BBS was anounced. I was all YAY XD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Most people bought a DS for the touch-screen and the two screens. The PSP is a phone, game console, music player, comic reader, movie player, internet searcher, picture viewer. IMO, PSP>DS

8shortfuse

Most people bought a DS for the touch-screen and the two screens. The PSP is a phone, game console, music player, comic reader, movie player, internet searcher, picture viewer. IMO, PSP>DS

it's a phone?

Well I'm not saying it's a worse system then the DS. I just meant that the DS is more popular. It sells more. and it has a wider fan crowd.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Yeah, if you have a microphone you can call people.

And I was saying the DS is popular because it has a touch-screen while the PSP has once no touchy screen.

8shortfuse

Yeah, if you have a microphone you can call people.

And I was saying the DS is popular because it has a touch-screen while the PSP has once no touchy screen.

yeah, the touch screen does give the DS it's appeal. I'll give you that, lol

I think it has a wider variety of games too. from racing to rpg's to those retarted games some girls like to play. I don't really look at the PSP games though so i don't really know how many there are.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

Do NOT talk about girls and "Imagine" in the same sentence. You're ticking quite a few people off (like me)

Give me my Golden Sun, Final Fantasy 6, My Spirit Tracks, Bowser's Inside Story...

Just not Imagine.

8shortfuse

Do NOT talk about girls and "Imagine" in the same sentence. You're ticking quite a few people off (like me)

Give me my Golden Sun, Final Fantasy 6, My Spirit Tracks, Bowser's Inside Story...

Just not Imagine.

I'm right there with you. That's why i said some girls. I personally hate those games. they're rediculous
Sorry didn't mean to tick anyone off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back