• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS NA release date = 1 June 2010?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Re: Possible BBS NA Release Date

Rofl, I'd be happy with the release date of the release of the release date for the release date. At least then I'd have SOMETHING to look forward to.

kwkatz09

Rofl, I'd be happy with the release date of the release of the release date for the release date. At least then I'd have SOMETHING to look forward to.

I know right! I can't look forward to the release date of the game until the release of the release date happens!

Magic

If everything's in working order, with a few extras thrown in, it doesn't matter to me a whole lot when the game's released. I still want it by the end of summer, though. The localization team is probably busy with FFXIII, so this was kind of expected.

I know right! I can't look forward to the release date of the game until the release of the release date happens!
I agree. Maybe if we get lucky, it will be announced by the end of February.

siegleeagle

If everything's in working order, with a few extras thrown in, it doesn't matter to me a whole lot when the game's released. I still want it by the end of summer, though. The localization team is probably busy with FFXIII, so this was kind of expected.

I agree. Maybe if we get lucky, it will be announced by the end of February.

GOD I HOPE SO! I hate being in the dark. You know the wierd thing is days was on gamestop for preorder like 8 months before it was released in america and they got the release date right! I thought that they would be wrong since it wasn't even released in japan yet even but lo and behold the date never changed! Why can't square-enix give them the release date so they can start preorders lke they did with days!

kwkatz09

I have this feeling that they will announce the release date shortly after FF XIII comes out. Just you wait and see. ;)

Omegataco

Awards

GOD I HOPE SO! I hate being in the dark. You know the wierd thing is days was on gamestop for preorder like 8 months before it was released in america and they got the release date right! I thought that they would be wrong since it wasn't even released in japan yet even but lo and behold the date never changed! Why can't square-enix give them the release date so they can start preorders lke they did with days!

Nah, I remember days being pushed from August 30th to September 30th.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

Nah, I remember days being pushed from August 30th to September 30th.

I do not remember that, but it has been awhile. The BBS release date will be released when it`s released. All we can do is wait for it.

000akihaha

Re: BBS DATED FOR NA

Well this is the first time iv heard any bashing on birth by sleep. I have always heard good things about it on this forum, since when was this game crap. (I think its awesome i have japanese version.)

Yeah, i agree with siegleeagle. I have the japanese version too. In my opinion, it's not everyday you get to have a psp game that's pretty good, you know.

Soxas

well i think the date is so far because they are making more changes than just the voice acting, like nomura said they might add a critical mode and making the bosses stronger and also doing some things with the cutscenes.

kwkatz09

well i think the date is so far because they are making more changes than just the voice acting, like nomura said they might add a critical mode and making the bosses stronger and also doing some things with the cutscenes.

I agree. I think the reason it's taking so much longer to hear any news is because of the extra stuff they are adding. I hope we hear something soon.

S

Starcatchers3

Okay so I am buying a psp for this game because I know that this game will not be a flop!

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

i managed to save enough money
but the problem now is my parents
they frown upon me spending to much money on video games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back