• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Final Mix In Itself

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mog

Awards
International Version Includes
-New Keyblades
-New Optional Boss
-New D-Link
-New Areas in the Mirage Arena and Disney Town
-More Abilities, Minigames Maps and Songs
-Critical Mode (Orginally from KHII:FM+)

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Sorry if this is pretty old but I didnt know that so thanks for the heads up.

Wheels

Don't forget crown stickers and cutscenes changed to make more sense/have better graphics

But yes, we are essentially getting the FM

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
even though its called BBS XD but wow I finally have a smile on my face because WE GOT A FINAL MIX BEFORE JP!

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
unless japna gets it later with even more

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Probably not going to happen I think they added everything they can in this game.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Thats what I heard too, but if they did get a final mix the only thing I can think of is maybe they get the english translation like what they got with there other final mixs.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
International Version Includes
-New Keyblades
-New Optional Boss
-New D-Link
-New Areas in the Mirage Arena and Disney Town
-More Abilities, Minigames Maps and Songs
-Critical Mode (Orginally from KHII:FM+)

For once the international gaming community is getting what could be essentially considered an FM. Squeenix does love us! Hahahahahahahaha no.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Or they feel bad that we haven't gotten a final mix and trying to suck up to us. But thats just how I see it.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I have a feeling BbS is not... complete. When and if SE re-releases BbS in Japan, it's gonna have even more stuff.

America is one child, Japan is the other.

SE gives Japan an ice cream cone, America whines and whines, so SE gives us 2 scoops of ice cream. Japan moans and complains and SE gives them over 9000 scoops of ice cream. Then they leave and start the process over with a new KH game.

Weird analogy, but it fits. :p

jdeib963

HAHAHAH your kidding yourselves if you think Japan isnt going to get a better version than this. THEY WILL. They always do. This is essentially KH1 all over again. (1) They get their version. (2)We get a different one. (3) They bust out Final Mix. Sorry to disappoint but we are only on step two.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
believe what you guys what I don't think they'll get extras the game pratically full as is.

Wheels

Like I've said, the UMD is essentially full. They don't have anything left to add anything to a FM in Japan :/ They'll get our version, I don't doubt that, but probably with the difficulty dummied back down, as Nomura isn't sure Japan is ready for the difficulty we're getting, IIRC

jdeib963

IIRC, KH2FM had elements taken out that could provide more space on the disk:
Ex.
Land of Dragons Changes:
The morale gauge depletes at quicker intervals requiring the player to finish the missions faster.
Beast's Castle Changes:
Conditions to end the battle in the Living Room have changed (Either connect 100 hits, go below 30% health or battle for ninety seconds)
Cogsworth gets tired more
Olympus Coliseum Changes:
The time limit for which the player must defeat Pete, while protecting Megara, has changed from 2 minutes to ninety seconds.
Disney Castle changes:
Enemies do not drop prize boxes while protecting Minnie
Timeless River changes:
Changes have been made to the four time window battles
Agrabah changes:
Conditions to end the battle in the street have changed (Either connect 100 hits, go below 30%, or battle for ninety seconds)
The battle at the Sandswept Ruins has changed (enemies do not drop prize boxes and the time to activate the switches after examining the monument has increased from thirty to forty-five seconds)

Stuff like this that clears up some space that allows for more elements.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
doesnt matter if it is a final mix japan will probably get another final mix of it..

How are they going to be able to do that? People have said that the UMD is already full. So unless your definition of final mix is the NA version re-dubbed in Japanese with dumbed-down battles, they most likely won't get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back