• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS CHARACTERS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Redemption

last in line
I think that Terra sealed Vens heart in Sora when he went to the Destiny Islands (in the scan that shows him watching 2 boys playing Riku and Sora) because Ven was near to death cause he got frozen by Master Xehonhort to keep him alive and when Sora turned Heartless the soul got unsealed and Roxas got Vens looks. so now heres my theory:

I think that Ven took Rikus Keyblade (Way to Dawn) as seen in the Secret end of KH2 which represents both light and dark because of his connection with Roxas who is a nobody and nobodies are both light and dark (inbetween)

Terra took Soras Blade cause he is the main character and I think has nothing to do with the dark he also seems to be the leader of the party like Sora

And as for Aqua Im thinking about it

What do you think?

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
it is almost certain that the secret ending is in fact the end of BBS, So I don't think that cutscene with Terra on the beach comes after that. It's more my opinion than undisputable fact, but I'm pretty sure that is how it will go.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I think that Terra sealed Vens heart in Sora when he went to the Destiny Islands (in the scan that shows him watching 2 boys playing Riku and Sora) because Ven was near to death cause he got frozen by Master Xehonhort to keep him alive and when Sora turned Heartless the soul got unsealed and Roxas got Vens looks. so now heres my theory:
Okay
I think that Ven took Rikus Keyblade (Way to Dawn) as seen in the Secret end of KH2 which represents both light and dark because of his connection with Roxas who is a nobody and nobodies are both light and dark (inbetween)
That movie wasn't canon, it was just symbolism
Terra took Soras Blade cause he is the main character and I think has nothing to do with the dark he also seems to be the leader of the party like Sora
Again, not canon

What do you think?

Do I even have to say it? The fist paragraph is good, but The Gathering wasn't canon, while BBS was

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I think that Terra sealed Vens heart in Sora when he went to the Destiny Islands (in the scan that shows him watching 2 boys playing Riku and Sora) because Ven was near to death cause he got frozen by Master Xehonhort to keep him alive and when Sora turned Heartless the soul got unsealed and Roxas got Vens looks.

The chances of that cutscene being after the secret ending are slim.

so now heres my theory:

Those keyblades don't mean anything other than symbolism, and WtD didn't even exist back then anyway.

Sexy Angel
Its too confusing for me to make out...
besides, WtD isnt some sort of nobody form of a keyblade... thats what i got from the theory...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

What do you think?

I lost an argument because I couldn't back up my claims, but now I know. I'm ready. I'll start again:

Twilight isn't both, it's neither.

Eternal Redemption

last in line
Seeing not many people under stand what Im trying to say so Ill summarise it

1) Terra sealed Vens heart in Sora because he was near to death and having a connection with Sora lead Roxas to have Vens looks
2)Ven took Rikus keyblade to show his connection with Roxas
3) Terra took Sora blade cause he is the leader of the party and I believe has nothing to do with darkness

roxax_Xll

I think that Terra sealed Vens heart in Sora when he went to the Destiny Islands (in the scan that shows him watching 2 boys playing Riku and Sora) because Ven was near to death cause he got frozen by Master Xehonhort to keep him alive and when Sora turned Heartless the soul got unsealed and Roxas got Vens looks.

amazing theory in my opinion.

again,amazing theory.

no offense..but sora maybe is a leader but he isnt acting like one..(if u know wat i mean)

Number_IX_Demyx

This took place 10 years before KH1, right? If that's true, Riku would've been 5 and Sora would've been 4. Am I the only one who sees a hole? Even if it was 10 years before KH2, Riku would be 6 and Sora 5.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
This took place 10 years before KH1, right? If that's true, Riku would've been 5 and Sora would've been 4. Am I the only one who sees a hole? Even if it was 10 years before KH2, Riku would be 6 and Sora 5.

So? Are you saying Ven's heart couldn't have been put with Sora because of his young age? Not seeing what you mean.

Seeing not many people under stand what Im trying to say so Ill summarise it

1) Terra sealed Vens heart in Sora because he was near to death and having a connection with Sora lead Roxas to have Vens looks
3) Terra took Sora blade cause he is the leader of the party and I believe has nothing to do with darknes

I see what you mean now.

1. Terra put Ven's heart with Sora, due to some mysterious connection. Though I lean more towards Ven's heart seeking out a new vessel on its own, as Kairi's did, this too is possible I suppose.
2. Ven took WtD because it is a Twilight Keyblade, thus connecting him to Roxas, who is also connected to Twilight.
3. Terra took Soras blade cause he's the main character. Eh. I don't agree with this one. I think Terra took the KK to show his connection to either light or the light realms keyblade.

RoxasSoraRikuKey

Man, I think the part about Terra putting Ven's heart in Sora (Why Sora has Ven's looks) is wrong... Because Sora would have already been five years old. It may be possible that Ven may be related to Sora, but I doubt that Ven's heart is in Sora.

Eternal Redemption

last in line
What does this have any thing to do with Soras age .What Im trying to say is it all fits in what buisness does Terra have on the Destiny Islands? Whay was he there in the scans? He went there to seal Vens heart in Sora thus connecting Sora,Ven,Roxas the heart got unsealed when Sora turned heartless and Roxas got Vens looks it makes sense to me.

Sora does not have Vens looks Roxas does!and it was no mystery why Terra put Vens heart in Sora it was because he found him most suitible it was not due to some weirdo connection. Riku was there why not put Vens heart in him because Terra probably sensed darkness from him Sora had nothing to do with darkness so he found him suitible
Last but least Terra is the main character because he is most focoused on the scan you see of him as a character only no one else and to some point I take the KK to be a sign of leader ship not all of you may know this but Riku was the chosen Keyblade master(when you fight the dark side)but the KK sensed darkness from him and Sora was chosen over him and to me Riku was the person that all people on the destiny islands looked upto eg he was their leader
BTW thanks to any one who thinks this theory is good

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

btw, Ven DID say he wanted to be erased, which is why probably Terra ( or whoever) wanted Ven's heart to live on, but as someone else. I'm thinking Ven f*cked up in some way and wanted to dissapear.

Here's an idea.

What if Terra meant to put Ven's heart in Riku?
But something messed up and ended up in Sora.
Then later, when Terra says "Your not the one I chose..." he could be refering to THAT.

I know you guys believe that Terra was talking about the keyblade going to Riku at that time but,
we don't know for sure if thats what he's talking about.

Just trying to think differently here.

Stars

リク
Yeah.. maybe.. but it could be MX who take away Ven heart.. and Ven's heart found light in Sora's heart, so he place himself into Sora's heart ..
I dunno what im talking about...

Ven took WTD maybe showing his connection with Sora, Terra has a connection with Riku since he pick up KK.. the KK originally belong to Riku

3) Terra took Sora blade cause he is the leader of the party and I believe has nothing to do with darkness
I think that's his connection with Riku..

XDD

Eternal Redemption

last in line
Yeah.. maybe.. but it could be MX who take away Ven heart.. and Ven's heart found light in Sora's heart, so he place himself into Sora's heart ..
I dunno what im talking about...

Ven took WTD maybe showing his connection with Sora, Terra has a connection with Riku since he pick up KK.. the KK originally belong to Riku

I think that's his connection with Riku..

XDD

read reply no 17 by yours truly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back