• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Battle of the Bloods (a Cirque Du Freak RP (made by AxelYoYo and Xeon{Myroku})

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Okay. But Wolverine was a mutant but then was taken in by the military to be tested which gave him his highly strong metalic skeletal structure and now everytime he does regenerate he'll age a bit more instead of less. So that's why I thought Heroes before one of Marvels favorite mutant heroes. And be sure to put the stage hand part in your temp.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Name: Dante Thorin

Race: Half-Vampaneze

Ranking: (is this needed?)

Weapon: Two handed sword. There is a red gem encrusted into the handle, that seemingly glows when in battle.

Appearance:
1129315534_c-Evilsoul.jpg

Vampaneze Appearance: As he is only half vampaneze, he looks as above

Personality: Dante is a womanizer, and his perfection of a body makes it easy for him to lure the unknowing women to do his will. He is charismatic and for all the years of his life he as tune the unsuspecting women into letting him consumes their blood. He finds the blood of the woman tastier than that of men, and his hunger is all the time, he has never really learnt how to control it. His personality can change with the woman he is trying to get with, example, if a woman reacts well to compliments then he will tell her she is beautiful. Promising her all the gifts in the world, alas he only has one thing on his mind...and that is the pulsating of her blood. He is very intelligent and streetwise, but most time he just does not care about the world that isnt to do with him. Thus he is a cocky, money/woman loving asshole

Bio: Born into world of gentlemen, Dante was ever the womanizer. His father’s inheritance sent him on a fixation of collections, as Dante started to purchase certain clubs in London (his home town, thus explain Dante’s thick British accent) At the age of 18, Dante’s parents were killed, although he did not care. His life was exactly what he wanted, and yet again he came into an immediate amount of money, he invested his clubs on an international scale. Later in li

It was on a trip home that he was cornered by a large man, with razor sharp teeth and purple skin. Dante’s smugness, offered the man close to $10000 dollars cash. The man taken aback by the sum saw that Dante was “perfect material” Thus a bargain was placed in order.

A car then arrived and an older man came out, his eyes and skin the same toning of the man, Dante, grinned, at the offer they had...Living for eternity, if only he funded the plans they put forward.

Dante soon agreed, contracts we signed and thus began Dante’s vampaneze life. He learnt of wars but had not need for them...

As the years past, Dante became filthy rich and sucked the blood of many women. His clubs became international and he was young entrepreneur three years in a row. He changes his name occasionally, so he can blend in with the ageless society.

He is normally found these days at “Devils Life” the strip joint, in lower Hollywood. Sipping his alcohol and living his priceless life with the multiple women he has.

Other: - He is the money supplier of the Vampaneze
He has yet to meet a woman whom has said no

Last edited:

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Okay this is great. And keynote. Vampaneze don't change their skin or hair color. It's that way from drinking heavy dose's of blood ever since they broke away the vampires ways. So that stuff is permanent. Half vampaneze look human but still they act mad but still don't have their appearance's change drastically.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
How does one become "half vampaneze" it has been a millenium since i have read the series so, if you could update me on that segment it would be much appreciated <3

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Well I don't know myself. I mean when Steven was blooded as a half vampaneze I would expected it to be the same process when Darren was blooded by Mr. Crepsley to be his half vampire apprentice.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Okay, so i dont need to drastically change the bio or anything in regards to it?

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
Name: Lucian Galilean

Race: vampereze

Weapon:
1x http://www.heavenlyswords.com/images/P/Black-Widow-Sword.jpg

2x http://www.wholesalesword.com/ProductImages/c-1142rapier.jpg

Appearance:
Vampire8.jpg
he has a light shade of red hair and near black shade of purple skin his eyes are a dark red he dresses with more of an old fashion.

Personality:Lucian is a manipulating schemer he has manipulated the humans to start wars with each other for fun to test his skill one of the highest reasons he was chosen by the vampereze king. Beleiving the perfection and back up plans is necessary he is always looking for new protection for his "people" that said he is also always looking for leverage on his higher ups

He considers himself an agent of chaos to wander and disrupt the peace for how does he put it oh yeah "cause its just so much damn fun"

Bio: as a human he was a business man one of the best but thats only because he used others to attain his means not worrying who got in his way or who had to die he made the mistake of messing with one of the vamperze which had him hunted and turned he saw this as the biggest bonus of his life he slaughtered many for the fun of it the blood he loved was pleasurable and tasteful he didn't just need it for survival he wanted it just cause he traveled the world reeking terror.

Lucian was also rumored to influence a certain German artist to become one of the most feared men of his time he was then found by the vampereze king and offered a spot in his court to reek destruction... he accepted.

Other:
he is the vampereze's advisor and strategics for the human world and their own

Last edited:

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Fix it chaserblade. The gender, fix the species name it's vampaneze, and fix the location. Just so you know, the Cirque Du Freak do not allow vampaneze. Why would a circus of nice people with strange appearances allow a blood thirsty maniac with purple skin and red hair? To get themselves killed? They allow vampires because they are respectful and friendly. Also his eyes are to remain red, no other shade unless he's a half vampaneze. Vampires eyes are the only eyes that can change from red to their original shade of color eye. They go red when they hunger for blood. Vampaneze always hunger for blood so they stay permanently red. Fix everything and I'll allow it.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Templates

Name: Cross Robertson

Race: Human

Weapon: Bokuto(Japanese wooden sword)

Appearance: This

Personality: Cross is your typical teenager that just got out of school. He's not really one for sitting still for long periods of time and prefers to stay active. His favorite hobby happens to be hitting on any of the "hot chicks" in the area regardless of race. This has led to him of obtaining the the reputation given to those that only chase after girls, some even say he's an old man in disguise. This is quickly remedied for those that see him work because at that point he maintains a serious persona and will do anything to keep his job and to keep others safe.

Bio: Little is known about the father of Cross due to the fact that he vanished before the child was born and left only a large bank account to support the family and a small wooden box addressed to his yet to be born son. Feeling anger towards the man for leaving the two when he was needed the most, the woman hid everything from her son about his father and attempted to raise the child on her own. Because of this, the account was left untouched for years even when times were tough on the single mother. It wasn't until the boy turned fifteen that she could no longer hide the truth about the man from her son and she presented him with a box with his name enscribed with gold letterings. Cross quickly opened the box only to find a single letter with a strange symbol burned into the paper.

After reading the letter Cross now knew of the creatures known as Vampires and the enemies of the vampires and a promise that all would be revealed to the boy if he were to join something called the Cirque Du Freak. The last portion of the letter struck Cross in awe due to the fact that he has recently heard something about a freak show of sorts that has just recently come into town. It was at that moment that he decided to meet up with the show and attempt to join them as security with his martial arts skills, despite never taking any lessons.

Other: Can always be seen with a Jawbreaker.
Carries his sword on either his hip or over his shoulder.
Enjoys hanging out with those that atleast appear to be around his age.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Huh, funny. That would be quite amusing to see that our characters have names that link to Vampire Knight. Good thing you didn't go with Kaname or we may declare ourselves rivals for a girls heart or enemies.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
You shall see. For all you know, I could do something unexpected and make him human. There ain't no tellin' what goes on in my mind(not even I know half the time). Either way, the temp will be up tomorrow at the latest. I kinda gotta worry about a job interview right now. It takes place in an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back