• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Battle of the Bloods (a Cirque Du Freak RP (made by AxelYoYo and Xeon{Myroku})

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hex Girl17

I'm here, I'm there, I'm EVERYWHERE!!!! *giggles*
So until we wait for more people to join up and see which role they take then we can decide if we should make more characters. But I must say let's hold off on the vampires a bit until we at least get a few vampaneze and/or humans in here.

Awwwwwww!!! And I was gonna create a vampire character! Guees I'll make mind a human in the freak show.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards

Name: Jasmine Pokilo

Race: Human

Weapon:
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs10/i/2006/138/2/f/guns_by_jessebeans.jpg
The handle for both guns are a dark brown, the trigger and barrel are black steel, and rest is all silver.

Appearance:
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/I/IS/ISH/ishami/1184162286_InvisableAnimeGirl.jpg
Instead of blond hair, it's black. Her eyes are a dark emerald color instead of gray. Jasmine wears a dark blue top that goes down to her shoulders and a gray tank top underneath and pair of dark blue jeans and black flats.

Personality: A small town girl moving to the big city, Jasmine longs to be noticed by people at school. She's shy and is calm most of the time. Since she's Claustrophobic, Jasmine stays away from big groups of people and small areas. But there's something about her that scares everyone away. Jasmine doesn't exactly know why, but she guesses it's because of her father, who owns a gun shop. Jasmine gets nervous when everybody is looking at her or staring at her. She gets jittery and nervous and starts to tap her fingers on whatever she's holding or sitting at and bite her lip. Sometimes, she snaps whenever this happens. She starts to scream and cover her eyes and face.

Jasmine is just a time bomb ready to explode.

Bio: Moving from a small city in California, all the way to a penthouse in grand New York, Jasmine was living it. Her father had gotten a job in NYC at one of the big gun shops. Everyday, he brings in money. Jasmine's mother works as a chef at one of the restraunts near her dad.

Jasmine always knew that she was different from her classmates. For one, she came from California is , which is considered a "sucky state", and that her dad worked at a gun shop! And of course, because she was the only one at her school who actually tried for good grades-and well, got them. Once in a while, she'd wish that they stop calling her a "nerd".

Then, one day, Jasmine steps on a flyer for Cirque Du Freak, which was coming soon to New York. Jasmine was excited by this and decided to go the first night it came.

But...what would happen if she did?

Other:
+Has a slight southern accent.

+Likes to read

Last edited:

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Name: Moray Savage

Race: Vampaneze

Weapon: It’s in the appearance. But he also carries around a smaller axe that’s hooked onto his belt.

Appearance:
Slaine-poster-l1.jpg

Like this but more modern now. He doesn’t wear a lot of fur and armor on him now that this is the 21st century. His face is a dark purple color, and his eyes and hair are bright crimson red, especially his burly beard is a crimson red. But when he’s out hunting in the night he does wear bits of fur on him along with human clothes he steals from the malls at night.

Personality: Moray is a brute. He was a rogue vampaneze who went by his own rules and would kill any man, women, child, or even a vampire who would come across him. He’s been listed by reports that he was a killer who was still at large and who’s still around. He gives no mercy to when he has to kill a man or vampire. Moray bares no emotions onto anyone, the same as every other vampaneze acts. They don’t care about anyone but their own kind, he’ll hunt to feed, or for fun.

Bio: Moray was born a barbarian in the 1800’s, he was born to kill and slaughter men and women alike. He’s done this until the age of 23 he killed a man with purple skin and red hair. It was a brutal battle between them both but in the end he was made victor of their battle. He took the blood of this foe and drank it; apparently he drinks his foes blood to symbolize himself to obtain their strength and spirits to make him more successful in his future battles.

But that was a major mistake he made that changed him forever. His appearance began to change and he started to crave more blood as he started killing more and more people. He drank each mans blood til it was gone and went on living this life feeling like he was immortal now. As he aged he didn’t look a day old after 10 years had passed before his eyes. It only took 30 years to come across a man who had purple skin, red hair, and red eyes like himself now and he told him that he was called a vampaneze. A blood thirsty creature that would crave for blood and lives in the night, but Moray thought that this was similar to a vampire but it wasn’t.

He lived his life killing people and was named to be a well known killer in most parts of Europe until he moved his life to the streets of New York by stowing away in one of the ships that was making its way to America. It wasn’t long until his killings got out to vampires. They sent a female vampire out to kill him but he killed her with no trouble at all, he would drink her blood but he was told the vampire blood would be poisonous to him. Despite that he lived on through every war that past by him and now the battle of the bloods that he and the rest of the vampaneze started so they would have the right to feast on humans without anyone stopping them.

Other: Edit later

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Damn, your character pic sort of reminds me of someone from Kiss or Kratos.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Hm,true that,true that.
But I know what will beat it: A bunch of flying bunny rabits with pocky lightsabers.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Name: Keo (Kai-oh) Tavar

Nickname: Wolfman, Wolfy

Race: Human Freak

Ranking: N/A

Weapon:

Bliss: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs5/i/2004/290/2/3/Sword_by_The_3DArtist.jpg
The blade is made from silver and is able to kill vampires and even himself.

Hope: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs19/f/2007/251/3/6/Gundown___the_Revolver_by_Xeno_striker.jpg
Every round loaded into this revolver are silver rounds.

Freak Powers: Keo was born with the powers of an enhanced body because of the fact that his father was a wolfman and his mother was a human. His body is much stronger then any human giving him strength, speed, endurance, stamina, agility, and senses that are above peak human limitation. That's not what makes him a freak though. It's his regeneration that has made him a freak. His healing rate is accelerated to the point that he was hit by a bus and healed with the next minute as if nothing happened. His body is immune to dieases and poisons and it has slowed his aging down considerably to a snail's pace.

Appearance: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs22/i/2007/331/4/1/Fashionably_Asian_by_hXcJellyfish.jpg

Keo has wolf ears that stick up from his head. His teeth are razor sharp like a wolf, and he has a wolf-like tail on his backside. His nails are sharp like wolf claws. His body is usaully covered in fur but, he cuts it down ALOT.

Personality: Goofy, Happy-go lucky, and Confident are the best words to describe Keo. He likes to live life to fullest and that means everyday. Very easygoing and friendly, that is sometimes used against him. Though Keo can get mad pretty easily when things aren't goin his way, causing him to become very reckless and will kick ass if needed too. When he does speak, he always includes an un-needed cuss word.

Bio: (let’s know your character a little more. And if you’re a vampire or vampaneze you must include the time you were blooded and time spent with your new life as this creature of the night)

Other: Since the day of his birth, Keo has always been fashionable no matter what. He keeps up with the times and it suits him well.

Last edited:

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Aside the wolfman being your characters daddy. I was talking about the regeneration ability slowing down your aging. I mean one character from Heroes who was a villian had that power and he lived for 500 years. The inhancements to his speeds, strength, agility, and senses is a good set but also seeing your characters father is a wolfman, you really didn't show it in your characters appearance. I mean he would at least have some hair growth or some wolf like appendages on him. Just saying. Also with those types of abilities, how will he fit to the Cirque. Will he be a stage hand or will he be an act. If so how will he use those abilities to help out with the Cirque. I mean with the list of people in the Cirque, Hans Hands the man who can out run anyone by walking on his hands, Alexander Ribs who can play music on his rib bones, Rhamus Twobellies whose just a bottomless pit who'll eat and eat, Evra the Snakeboy who can charm any snake. A freak like that, y'know?!

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Well Wolverine had the ability first so, I wouldn't think Heroes before I think Wolverine. Also it's a W.I.P so, i'm not done yet. Things have to be added so, just wait and see. Also to answer your question, he would most likely be a stage hand and be the worker of sorts. Helping build the tent, moving the objects and stuff. The more hands on work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back