• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Battle of the Bloods (a Cirque Du Freak RP (made by AxelYoYo and Xeon{Myroku})

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
GAH!!! Sorry for my absence! The RP thread will be put up shortly for those who are waiting for it! Just wait a moment, and I'll be done with it. ^_^

_YoYo_

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I know I hoped that many of the RP's you had made wouldn't die... Like DOANA (Dawn of a new awakening) and a few others... those we're some great concepts...

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Well I dropped out of it Renn. But I'm sure Jolteon made the thing very successful. And seeing as I have someone to help me out in this RP there is a slight chance that this may not die. I'm also still in the process of trying to come up with the Shadows Beneath sequel.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
actually it didn't last very long after that... I did put in a new character after you left... she was a glaceon hybrid

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Maybe if we got some interaction between character it might make it easier to not let it die at the moment were all scattered across the globe

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
What would you expect? Now is the time for intros though. The may be the longest posts that a person does in a RP, but they are typically the easiest. I mean, all one really has to do is describe where the person is and what he/she is doing. It's also good to add a little flair at times, though I think I added a little too much to mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back