• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Battle in the Land of Hearts (retry) [Discussion and Sign Ups]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyLegend

... I'm out. Seriously. I don't mean to sound like an ass, but I'm not gonna deal with this.

Now I haven't read your work, and this is not an attack against you, but just because you post FanFictions on FaceBook that doesn't make you an accomplished writer. That's not to say that FanFictions aren't legible or credible to a person's ability, they can really help you to improve in your craft.

But only if you take to heart what more experienced writers have to say or criticize about your work.

Also, if you aren't 'in the mood' to deal with conflicts in your own RP, how do you plan to keep it moving? Just a thought.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
That's the problem though. We're worrying that there will be no given mortality from people who put up templates like that. There will most likely be excuses that they could do some obscure move that was written somewhere in the book of a template that will basically fridge-logic them out of dieing.

I don't mean to stress you, I'm just worrying that if things aren't done now, then things will be ten times worse once things are actually going.

I'm kinda considering leaving now too, if only because there is too much drama already.

JohnnyLegend

Yah, I'm with you Tenyas. I definitely don't see myself as a high and mighty individual, if that's what anyone's thinking, but I'm obviously adding to the drama here and don't want to press it any further.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
I'm done. Re-opening this RP was not a good idea, clearly.

It's getting closed again, and I ain't re-opening it after this. I'm sick of this. I have my own crap to deal with without having to deal with all this conflict.

Maybe I'll see some of you again in other roleplays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back