What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel's voice actor preys on his female fanbase on social media

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Reaction score
Awards
Someone should make a voice mod with Danny Davito’s character from Its always Sunny in Philadelphia.
Replace all of QF’s lines with Danny’s one liners and zingers.

Idreamaboutcats

Reaction score
Awards
Danny DeVito’s funny. Danny DeVito’s wholesome (afaik). Danny DeVito’s experienced with a large repertoire. But Danny DeVito as a 20-something pyromaniac who hangs out with emos and drama queens is something for the life of me I can’t picture, or in this case hear.

I dig it. Lea doing dad/old people jokes.

RetroPokeFan

Reaction score
Awards
No, but they can replace the guy who voices him. Or in future re-releases of KH games they can "photograph" his voice from now on. Text boxes still work.
I'm sure Arnie Pantoja or even Kyle McCarley could slide right in no problem.

I'm mentioning Kyle because he took over voicing Quinton's character in Boruto.

RetroPokeFan

Reaction score
Awards
Soon Machine Learning and Ai will allow us to create voices without the need for actors.
Rejoice. 😂
Lol, not sure if I'd like seeing some of my favorite voice actors (say, Steve Blum for example) being out of a job.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Reaction score
Awards
Lol, not sure if I'd like seeing some of my favorite voice actors (say, Steve Blum for example) being out of a job.
My gut feeling is, we'll need voice actors a bit longer. Getting a AI to properly emote, will remain a challenge for a while.
That said I could see AIs being able to map on AI voices onto actor voices at some point. Making it easier to retain voice consistency with characters, who were voiced by someone that has since passed.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6