• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel's voice actor preys on his female fanbase on social media

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Rot

Awards
Testy, testy!

Let me spell it out for you: shaming others for their sexual behavior does not reduce this kind of behavior. Because sexuality is not logical. Distorted sexuality, like that of Flynn's, can only be lessened through understanding, and like it or not, compassion. You can't stomp it out, because he's hardly unique and making one person the pariah does nothing more than that.

I'm not trying to make anyone feel guilty about Disney. I'm pointing out that it is the far, far greater evil, yet is an integral part of Kingdom Hearts, and is a behemoth in its own right, so it's not going anywhere. So, people saying they simply cannot play KH specifically if some pervert voice actor continues to be in it, yes of course that is bullsh*t! That is a projection of internal fear.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
God, this just reminded me that Bill Cosby got out today. Our justice system is whack.

Also, I kinda think anyone who defends QF at this point probably does the exact same crap he does and don't want to be outed for it. QF is not Axel, he's not Disney, and he's not Kingdom Hearts. He can be replaced and nothing would change. Anyone, man or woman, who abuses their fame and fortune to prey on people who look up them deserves some form of punishment.

For QF, don't care if he doesn't get another job related to gaming again. He was already retired and he's likely loaded with cash.
Bill Cosby should've remained in jail for the rest of his sick life and it seems like whatshisface, Drake Bell is about to follow in his footsteps.

Weinstein is one of the worst of the worse and it's good he's been put away for good after all the horrible things he did to people in the industry.

From now and forever, I hope anyone like them gets the book thrown at them for being vile human beings.

pastel.goblin

Awards
And what does "calling him out" do? Do you feel like a hero? Feel like you've accomplished something? Because I promise, you have not. There are no fewer perverts and there is no less pain. This whole thread is just a circle of fools patting themselves on the back for contributing to the sea of shame in guise of "taking a stand". It's hollow. You can call me crazy for not reassuring your projections, but just remember. Some people can see through your bullsh*t.
Whoa buddy, try not to hurt yourself on that edge

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Testy, testy!

Let me spell it out for you: shaming others for their sexual behavior does not reduce this kind of behavior. Because sexuality is not logical. Distorted sexuality, like that of Flynn's, can only be lessened through understanding, and like it or not, compassion. You can't stomp it out, because he's hardly unique and making one person the pariah does nothing more than that.

I'm not trying to make anyone feel guilty about Disney. I'm pointing out that it is the far, far greater evil, yet is an integral part of Kingdom Hearts, and is a behemoth in its own right, so it's not going anywhere. So, people saying they simply cannot play KH specifically if some pervert voice actor continues to be in it, yes of course that is bullsh*t! That is a projection of internal fear.
"Testy, testy!" lmfao that's hilarious considering the way your clearly hurt ass burst in here

AegisXIII

Awards
Would it be possible to move this thread into a more appropriate section? I don't think this is related to the future of KH anymore and since this is a sensitive topic, it would be better to have it in the "world news/politics" section.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Would it be possible to move this thread into a more appropriate section? I don't think this is related to the future of KH anymore and since this is a sensitive topic, it would be better to have it in the "world news/politics" section.
Report the thread so a moderator unattached to this can make the decision.

Soldier

Awards
And hopefully soon he will be locked up in the house.
Locking him up in the white house might not do anyone any good. (I know which house you mean by the way).
Guess that won't be revived, a shame, I kind of enjoyed that anime.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Va's being bad isn't just limited to the English va's. Daisuke namikawa (japanese voice of young eraqus) cheated on his wife and groomed a minor and Subaru Kimura (Japanese VA of Beat and Aced) did blackface never apologized and blocks people who call him out on it.

Last edited:

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Ewww.

Now I feel awkward about having him in my deceased voice actor masterpost.
It was actually young eraqus makio Inoue didn't do anything wrong as far as I can tell.
This was reported a few years ago And he received no backlash for this. Meanwhile Aya Hirano had consensual sex with her band mate and her career took a massive hit.

WaltK

Awards
This was reported a few years ago And he received no backlash for this. Meanwhile Aya Hirano had consensual sex with her band mate and her career took a massive hit.
Aaaand now I’m realising I got the wrong guy. Would it have killed you to specify that it was the voice of young Eraqus?

My sincerest apologies to the late Makio Inoue for getting him mixed up in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back