• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel's true name?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Pfft.
No.
That would be too obvious.
If two guys are friends that MUST mean they're gay.

With that being said, it is obvious but I don't pay attention that closely to that kind of stuff if you know what I mean. But whatever. So there really is Axel x Roxas then? Or is that up to the fans to decide that part?

And Axel's true name MIGHT be Ale btw, if I have not answered that.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
With that being said, it is obvious but I don't pay attention that closely to that kind of stuff if you know what I mean. But whatever. So there really is Axel x Roxas then? Or is that up to the fans to decide that part?
I pray you recognize that I was being sarcastic
Or maybe you're being sarcastic and I don't recognize it
xDD

And Axel's true name MIGHT be Ale btw, if I have not answered that
Its been confirmed
=)
A while ago

Danica Syer

I pray you recognize that I was being sarcastic
Or maybe you're being sarcastic and I don't recognize it
xDD

Its been confirmed
=)
A while ago

Sarcastic? Yeah, I knew that. I just wanted to see what you had to say. Ale? His name...hmm...where this confirmed at? Just wondering. Alot of fans have keep that his name and not Lea or Ael.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
His name...hmm...where this confirmed at? Just wondering. Alot of fans have keep that his name and not Lea or Ael.
It was the same interview in which he said Axel's design was based off Reno.
Ale was Reno's favorite drink
Its been confirmed, but I don't feel like finding the interview.
xDD

State

Awards
There are various options like Ale, Lea, Ela. Eal, Ael for Axel's true name. Also, the game s suppose to talk about when Roxas's was born into when he left the org and something about Xion/Shion.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
So there really is Axel x Roxas then? Or is that up to the fans to decide that part?

Technically there aren't any canon pairings in KH, not even Sora/Kairi. The only ones that are canon are those that were already established in the Disney universe, like Donald and Daisy. Anything else is up to interpretation.

I don't know, I just can't see it. I mean, they're friends. I'd be upset if one of my friends lost his memory and didn't know who I was, or planned to do something that would most like get him killed.

It was the same interview in which he said Axel's design was based off Reno.
xDD

I know people keep saying that, but the interview they keep bringing up just says that Axel was based off of Reno. Nothing about his true name. It's the most likely scenario, but I don't think Nomura's ever officially said, "It's Ale."

Danica Syer

xDD

It's fine, don't need to put a source out here if you didn't want to. Hmm...I see.

Technically there aren't any canon pairings in KH, not even Sora/Kairi. The only ones that are canon are those that were already established in the Disney universe, like Donald and Daisy. Anything else is up to interpretation.
I don't know, I just can't see it. I mean, they're friends. I'd be upset if one of my friends lost his memory and didn't know who I was, or planned to do something that would most like get him killed.

Thanks. Yes, I know this is a true now.

I know people keep saying that, but the interview they keep bringing up just says that Axel was based off of Reno. Nothing about his true name. It's the most likely scenario, but I don't think Nomura's ever officially said, "It's Ale."

I knew the Axel based off Reno part already. Oh I see, hmm, I see. But we can guess I guess.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I'm curious to know what the hell Marluxia's name was.

I think the following backstory will suffice in answering your question.
Lumarai, the local gardener of Radient Garden sat down to have his morning tea, when suddenly, the Heartless, evil creations of Xehanort, attacked! As he tried to escape the oncoming assault, he tripped on a flower pot, and went face-first into his petunias. The impact was so great, that the pigment of the petals seeped into his long, black hair. After seeing his new appearance, he grabbed a gardening tool (a scythe), and hacked away at the heartless in a fit of rage. Unfortunatly, he went in over his head, and his heart was stolen, thus turning him into the Nobody we now know as Marluxia.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Actually, it pretty much has to be Lumaria.
If you Google it, it turns out to be some species of plant.
Just like Emyd (Demyx) is a sea tortoise.

Danica Syer

Lumarai and Lumaria sounds kind of like a girlish name. Then again if relates to a species of plant, then that definately makes sense for Marluxia's name.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Lumarai, the local gardener of Radient Garden sat down to have his morning tea, when suddenly, the Heartless, evil creations of Xehanort, attacked! As he tried to escape the oncoming assault, he tripped on a flower pot, and went face-first into his petunias. The impact was so great, that the pigment of the petals seeped into his long, black hair. After seeing his new appearance, he grabbed a gardening tool (a scythe), and hacked away at the heartless in a fit of rage. Unfortunatly, he went in over his head, and his heart was stolen, thus turning him into the Nobody we now know as Marluxia.

I really want that to be the actual back story.

Actually, it pretty much has to be Lumaria.
If you Google it, it turns out to be some species of plant.
Just like Emyd (Demyx) is a sea tortoise.

Interesting.

Lumarai and Lumaria sounds kind of like a girlish name.

Well, Marluxia isn't necessarily the most masculine guy ha ha.

Edit: Damn, beaten again to the reply.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I highly doubt the name Lumaria will make Marluxia the pink-haired blossom-abuser any less manly.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I really want that to be the actual back story.

It is! I heard it from Nomura himself, since him and I go waaaaay back. I knew him back when he was but a lowly fish salesman, down in the slums of Tokyo.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
It is! I heard it from Nomura himself, since him and I go waaaaay back. I knew him back when he was but a lowly fish salesman, down in the slums of Tokyo.

Ah, so we have confirmation then. Well, next time you see him, can you do me a favor and ask him why Sora's hair didn't grow at all during the year he was asleep while Riku looks like he belongs in a grunge band? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back