• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I

The Show Must Go On
i adored axel, he was my fav character. i don't think it was nessicary for him to have died in kh2, because they really could have taken those nobodies. axel could have easily gotten them out of there... damned noruma

daxter fan

i adored axel, he was my fav character. i don't think it was nessicary for him to have died in kh2, because they really could have taken those nobodies. axel could have easily gotten them out of there... damned noruma

Saiix kicked his ass, he was very weak at the time .

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
And his name is Tetsuya Nomura. Seriously, people, if you don't know the guys name then don't use it as if you do

AxelRoxas

also, COm doesnt even count, it wasnt even a true segment to the game, it was 'Just something' for the GBA fans, even if COM had alot of character develop ( which it had, im not saying that it didnt ) it still isnt key to the story since it was a minor part to the game, so it rules out any elements COM had to the game

It might have more to do with the story than you think. ;D

Anyway, I don't think Axel's death was a waste, though I do think they could have done it better...
More... honourable... ^_^;

I like Axel... He is one of my favorite characters.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
You guys have to remember Axel, while being a bad guy, was a noble not person. If his goal was to see Roxas again, but knew Sora was complete once more. Then what else had he to live for? To become whole? Then what? He probably just felt that going on as a nobody would be a waste of non-existance. I personally agree. I would not like to go through life as a nobody, but I still don't like the fact he had to die though [The Axel fan in me HAD to come out]

Voltron

Silver Member

axel was a weakingling and you know it.

Axel was awesome..he didnt need to die....it would of been better with him

axel wasnt awesome he was the worst character in the game and he needed to die

Voltron

Silver Member
Quoted for truth. I just wish his death would've been slow and excrutiatingly painful!

same here

oh and for those of you who say axel is not a waekling take in note of this he killed vexen when he was weakened by sora which is the lowest way to kill someone. if vexen hadnt been weakened then he would have taken axel down
and if you thought he was cool for killing someone when they were weak then you are as low as he is

Foshizzle

same here

oh and for those of you who say axel is not a waekling take in note of this he killed vexen when he was weakened by sora which is the lowest way to kill someone. if vexen hadnt been weakened then he would have taken axel down
and if you thought he was cool for killing someone when they were weak then you are as low as he is

So being the lowest way to kill someone makes him Weak? or more of a strategist he saw his opportunity and he took it. It's not low, and it's tough luck Vexen couldn't see that coming for betraying the OrgXIII. So if ur best friend got beat up or shot right in front of u and the attacker was weakened and u saw ur chance u would wait for him to recover or take him out? Vexen was a betrayer he was weeding him out.

Voltron

Silver Member
So being the lowest way to kill someone makes him Weak? or more of a strategist he saw his opportunity and he took it. It's not low, and it's tough luck Vexen couldn't see that coming for betraying the OrgXIII. So if ur best friend got beat up or shot right in front of u and the attacker was weakened and u saw ur chance u would wait for him to recover or take him out? Vexen was a betrayer he was weeding him out.

um vexen was the betrayer? axel was too. vexen helped sora duher. yes it was low takeing someone out when they are at their weakest is so dishonaorable(sp?)yes i would help my friend but i would be facing the enemy and he would see me gonna kill him. axel killed vexen from behind

Foshizzle

So catching people off guard in a fight is considered bad? In boxing if the person was caught off guard u let him have it for letting a mistake like that happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back