• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
so if you didnt notice his shiel had spikes on it which could be use to attack with

oh he got you there dude
Thank you. It's true too. If you check the stats on KH1, Goofy's usually the strongest out of Sora and Donald. And like Face said, his shield has spikes around it, so he could've easily pinned Axel, scientist or not.

Voltron

Silver Member
yah goofy was a knight not a scientist

but juss because they had shields doesnt mean they werent strong i mean goofey was the one you wanted in your team because he does some of the best damage so yea.

like i said people think axel is the greatest thing since sliced bread

Foshizzle

Axel isn't great its great he died like i care? Just the fact u said he is a weakling for striking a low blow isn't true.

Foshizzle

So u wouldn't low blow a person who killed ur family? U wouldn't use ur all do kill him?
etiquette only goes so far in fighting.

Not knowing it was going to happen? So snipers in RL are bastards cause they shoot people who don't know its going happen.

Voltron

Silver Member
So u wouldn't low blow a person who killed ur family? U wouldn't use ur all do kill him?
etiquette only goes so far in fighting.

your missing the freaking point the low blow thing is different when he DINT KNOW IT WAS GONNA HAPPEN!!! if i had know someon had killed my family and stuff and he was weak yea i would because i would be faceing him.

Foshizzle

Wow... ok respected that u think that about low blows. Everyone thinks differently. I mean fighting fair is all G but most of the ways things got done was doing things u wished u hadn't

Voltron

Silver Member
Wow... ok respected that u think that about low blows. Everyone thinks differently.

let me ask you if it was axel that did all those things you have mentiond would you kill him? hmm? since you all love him so much i'd say you wouldnt

Foshizzle

Why? He's a nobody the people he killed felt nothing just fake emotions just like he felt nothing. If u are a Axel hater and ur Sora. Just use ur Keyblade and whack the shit out of him if he wasn't looking when he was helping u.

Voltron

Silver Member
Why? He's a nobody the people he killed felt nothing just fake emotions just like he felt nothing. If u are a Axel hater and ur Sora. Just use ur Keyblade and whack the shit out of him if he wasn't looking when he was helping u.

problem there hes already dead the prick deserves it.

Foshizzle

I meant if u were sora at the time he was helping u.
Yah so ur a weakling because u would've low blowed axel for what he did AM i rite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back