• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

axel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

daxter fan

I am very angry about that, they gave him honorble death and he wasn't worth it.
I wanted to kick his ass and slash his eyes off because he's such a bad character.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
I thought Axel was a good character. I was sad when he died. I hate the fact any org members were killed off. Exceot for Saix, he annoyed me.
Sora took on 1000 heartless by himself at Hollow Bastion, surely he could've defeated those nobodies, even more so with Axel's help.Axel was being stupid, he underestimated the strength of The two of them. Oh well...

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
I liked Axel. It was sad to see him die, but that made the KH2 story so much better. So I cant say that I hated for them to kill him.

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
actually i felt more sorry for demyx then axel. im sorry but axel was invloved in the attempted murder of zexion or actuall murder of zexion. there seems to be theorys on that but anyway. i got over axels death pretty quickly actually i think i felt more sorry for malificent and pete whatever happened to them. and going back to demyx. i mean so what if he attacked sora and the others. did sora have to kill him i mean come on take him into custody and start questioning him on where kairi is or something but no. sora has to slaughter him a perfectly good musician.

seriously i think soras a cool charchter and all but come on learn some restraint. god sora

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Axel wasted his life for no reason. All those nobodies could of been handled, like at the end when Sora was with Riku, and there were way more at that point.

A meaningless kamikaze attack, felt like it was just a made up reason to kill him off.

Light121

i live in a house, in a town, in a country
Website
www.xanga.com
i liked his character in com, they could have done so much more with him than they did in kh2. i don't like the way that he dies, but what else could they have done? it was either take all the old org members out of existance or figure out how they get their hearts back anyway, since they probably wern't going to leave the nobodies around because the next story probably has little or nothing to do with them.

i did feel bad for demyx, he was kinda a pathetic little rocker boy, and he really died for no reason... oh well. i just wish more was done with the org that was done in the game. i'd have preferred less org characters and more character development on all of them, then maybe i'd care more when they died. what do we really know about axel, or any of the org members? little to none, except that in the world of kh they are inheratly evil for whatever reasons....

so, i guess i sort of felt bad for him, but not really too much.

daxter fan

Not only that Vexen died for now reason, he even got backstabbed in the back !@# Axel was in the good side, so letting Sora kill him would be a little stupid (Though I want to kill him so bad!@# )so they made him die in honor for saving Sora. Axel died because Nomura knew I was going to kick his ass too bad so he made him die before I could revenge Vexen's death. *sob* ;_;

HeartofTwilight

I think Axel had given up all hope of his goal. He just wanted to undo his mistakes, like the capturing of Kairi. I don't think it was because defeating the dusks was impossible. I think it was suicide. But of course the game is rated E10...

I definatly felt bad for him, but i started feeling bad for him way before. He was totally lost and broken after Roxas merged with Sora. That was clear. His death was actual a nice closure for him.

Demyx I felt horrible for, but only on thinking back on it. He was annoying to fight. Demyx didn't want to fight, and he was just clearly oversensitive to being a Nobody. He wasn't evil at all

I agree with Light121 that there should have been more developement of the charecters of the Org. but meh... that is what fan fics are for. lol

Xodyc

i wouldve liked to fight him as sora but oh well. all in all I thought he was a good character and was given a good death.

DarkOblivion

how can so many people realy like axel, or any of the org members, none of them had more then 5 mins of screen time, axel had some minutes to show himself of, I cant realy relate to any of the org members ,

reason 1 why KH2 sucks, lack of character developement

daxter fan

how can so many people realy like axel, or any of the org members, none of them had more then 5 mins of screen time, axel had some minutes to show himself of, I cant realy relate to any of the org members ,

reason 1 why KH2 sucks, lack of character developement

KH2 does not suck. I know it's not the best (Metal gear solid) but if I enjoy playing it then how can it suck? well anyway Axel didn't have 5 minutes.. -.- he had most of COM and some parts in KH2. Xemnas was also more than 5 minutes and Marluxia too.

DarkOblivion

KH2 does not suck. I know it's not the best (Metal gear solid) but if I enjoy playing it then how can it suck? well anyway Axel didn't have 5 minutes.. -.- he had most of COM and some parts in KH2. Xemnas was also more than 5 minutes and Marluxia too.

kh2 sucks in comparison as to what it could have been, and wether you think it does suck or not, doesnt effect my oppinion.

also, COm doesnt even count, it wasnt even a true segment to the game, it was 'Just something' for the GBA fans, even if COM had alot of character develop ( which it had, im not saying that it didnt ) it still isnt key to the story since it was a minor part to the game, so it rules out any elements COM had to the game

DarkOblivion

CoM is the best KH game in terms of story, in my humble opinion.

CoM's story >= Kh's story >> KhII's story.

thanks for enlightening this conversation with ur debating skills

darkside riku

i dont think COM was very fun though. nice story and all, but it was soo repetative. and i had a blast playing kh2, but the only parts of the story that i didnt like were in the disney worlds because they were so pointless. as for axel, i thought he was cool as hell. i wanted to fight him as sora, because it wouldve been fun but he was one of my favorite characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back