• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

axel vs demyx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would win in a fight

• Axel

Votes: 68 70.1%
  • Demyx

Votes: 29 29.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ultima Crest

At your house having sex with your mother....XD
Fire isn't always put out with waster it depends on the freakin amount....If you have a forest fire can you take a bucket over there and say "Here you go everythings back to normal" NO. And Axel can generate alot of flames in just a few seconds. Steam is the heating of water to a certain point. I don't know about you but I've seen water just disapear into flames and the flame isn't even affected.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
The Ultima Crest said:
WALL OF FLAMES!!!! You'll need alot of water to extinguish something like that besides once demyx makes his clones he's distacted by playing the intrament to make the large number of them active. And the fire/lava on the ground (2nd fight) would turn them to steam also. And kicking water on a flame wall wouldn't do to much. You need like a water hose or something

Lets say Demyx does not break down the Fire wall that easy. Lets say that Axel just stays in the fire wall waiting for the right moment to attack. While Demyx keeps fliping water all over the place waiting for Axel to come out. Axel will come out soon then when he does Demyx just hits him with some water and he keeps on doing it intill Axel runs out of power then he drops the Fire wall for a second. That gives Demyx just enough time to finish the job. And Axel can let down his Fire Wall if he takes to much of a beating. Remeber Roxas made Axel drop his guard and lower his fire wall.

crystalcrown28

The Conquerer said:
Lets say Demyx does not break down the Fire wall that easy. Lets say that Axel just stays in the fire wall waiting for the right moment to attack. While Demyx keeps fliping water all over the place waiting for Axel to come out. Axel will come out soon then when he does Demyx just hits him with some water and he keeps on doing it intill Axel runs out of power then he drops the Fire wall for a second. That gives Demyx just enough time to finish the job. And Axel can let down his Fire Wall if he takes to much of a beating. Remeber Roxas made Axel drop his guard and lower his fire wall.

Yeah, but Axel probably won't stay in the fire wall waiting for the right moment to attck. He will be jumping in and out of the fire wall and constantly attacking Demyx. :D

EDIT: If Axel does get too much of a beating though (which he wouldn't), he probably will lower his guard.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
crystalcrown28 said:
Yeah, but Axel probably won't stay in the fire wall waiting for the right moment to attck. He will be jumping in and out of the fire wall and constantly attacking Demyx. :D

That actually makes it easier for Demyx then. Since when Axel goes on the move Demyx would just slide out of the way and Kick water at him. Each time Axel tries to attack Demyx with his fire attack Demyx would just do a side step or back up and hit Axel with fire. Catching him each and evertime.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Axel definitely, Axel.

To calrify it for everyone the reason Axel sacraficed himself was A. to show off to Sora cuz he likes to brag, and B he and Sora were getting tired of all the nobodies.Plus, I,ll tell you this Demyx is cowardly,and is a wuss most of the time and always get's freaked out whenever your about to fight.

For instance.

Sora,Donald,and Goofy see Demyx

Demyx: Well whaddya know It's you!

Sora: Hey, I remember you!Your the theif we saw in the underworld!

Demyx: Hey,easy with the words!

Sora:pfft what a wuss how'd a kook like you get into OrganizationXIII?

Demyx: O_O (Is hurt by Sora's words) I told them they got the wrong guy!

Sora: Get out the way or else! :mad:

Demyx: (Squeals like a little girl) Umm... SILENCE TRAITOR!

See what I mean Demyx has no backbone while Axel is pretty much hard to the core.One look at Axel and I bet he'd freak out.Plus,Axel's flames are so hot that he was able to keep them up while fighting Roxas the entire time,plus looking at the temperature of the flames they're probaly the same at least 97 o degrees,and you'd need at least 10 or more water hoses to put out his fire.Also Demyx's attacks are not that hard to take down,All axel has to do is grab one of water clones and swing them around wildlythe other clones like how Sora did.End of story.

Not that I'm being a fanboy,Demyx is the weakest of the Organization.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Umm not to rude but The Conquerer I think you should (if you can or want to) start an RPG battle thing with one person being Axel and one Demyx cuz you have alot of battleplans that are really good

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well yeah Demyx is a wimp but he is a great fighter. Have you ever met someone afraid under pressure? Well they may act like they are weak just so that people would leave them alone. But if you get them startled they would just go on the berserk and just break down there enemy. Trust me it happens. Since Axel never showed fear he never experienced that surge of energy. Well Kawaiikousuke, I don't think I would be up to it. But thanks anyway.

crystalcrown28

The Conquerer said:
Well yeah Demyx is a wimp but he is a great fighter. Have you ever met someone scared under pressure? Well they may act like they are weak just so that people would leave them alone. But if you get them scared they would just go on the berserk and just break down there enemy. Trust me it happens. Since Axel never showed fear he never experienced that surge of energy.

You have got a point, Conquerer. :)

crystalcrown28

Kawaiikousuke said:
Umm not to rude but The Conquerer I think you should (if you can or want to) start an RPG battle thing with one person being Axel and one Demyx cuz you have alot of battleplans that are really good

That would be funny!!

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
The Conquerer said:
Well yeah Demyx is a wimp but he is a great fighter. Have you ever met someone afraid under pressure? Well they may act like they are weak just so that people would leave them alone. But if you get them startled they would just go on the berserk and just break down there enemy. Trust me it happens. Since Axel never showed fear he never experienced that surge of energy. Well Kawaiikousuke, I don't think I would be up to it. But thanks anyway.

Yes, he has when Axel saw Saix he felt his energy.Also I'm prettty sure Demyx wasn't under pressure I'm pretty sure he's just being a wimp,period,also no he wasn't acting like yeah, I'm weak but later in the battle kick's your ass he was plain weak.Demyx is no berserker,that's Saix's department, he displays his anger during battle.In a way Demyx is kinda like Pete except ten times more wimpy,which is completely sad.If you pay attention during the game you,ll see this.Axel has been around so many strong people I'm pretty sure he understands the concept of power already.

Xell

Wait, wut?
Meh.. Axel.. Would probally win.. Fire + Gasoline = Pure Ebil.. And it seems like the kind of thing Axel would do..

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Fuzzy2k9 said:
Yes, he has when Axel saw Saix he felt his energy.Also I'm prettty sure Demyx wasn't under pressure I'm pretty sure he's just being a wimp,period,also no he wasn't acting like yeah, I'm weak but later in the battle kick's your ass he was plain weak.Demyx is no berserker,that's Saix's department, he displays his anger during battle.In a way Demyx is kinda like Pete except ten times more wimpy,which is completely sad.If you pay attention during the game you,ll see this.Axel has been around so many strong people I'm pretty sure he understands the concept of power already.

Well yeah but Demxy was being a little of an actor for the most part. He is a weak person and mind and probably does not think highly of his self. But he had some pride. Even though he was not sure that he would defeat Sora he tried anyway. And he had a death that was more man like then Axel. While Axel probably had this energy, he was scared of Saix. In my opinion Saix could beat Demyx and Axel. But this is where it gets me. Axel choose to commit suicide then face his own death like man. Who was the real wimp this time? But I guess Axel got something out of it. He was able to see his best friend Roxas one more time before it was all over. Axel knew all along that his death was coming but he choose to run and go out like a coward. Axel should have known that there would be no salvation for a nobody.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
The Conquerer said:
Well yeah but Demxy was being a little of an actor for the most part. He is a weak person and mind and probably does not think highly of his self. But he had some pride. Even though he was not sure that he would defeat Sora he tried anyway. And he had a death that was more man like then Axel. While Axel probably had this energy, he was scared of Saix. In my opinion Saix could beat Demyx and Axel. But this is where it gets me. Axel choose to commit suicide then face his own death like man. Who was the real wimp this time? But I guess Axel got something out of it. He was able to see his best friend Roxas one more time before it was all over. Axel knew all along that his death was coming but he choose to run and go out like a coward. Axel should have known that there would be no salvation for a nobody.

Wow...your right! Not!

Demyx was being arrogant and was oblivious to the fact that he might die.In a way he was not a man,plus what kinda man,steals the Olympus medallion so he can increase his own power? No man would do that,not even Sora,he was able to fight in the Underworld without it.Axel was the one who died because he knew he could not win.Demyx is somewhat arrogant and not even worthy to call a man,though he is a good fighter.I'm pretty sure he would't be No.11 of the Organization for nothing.

Axel425

Ok, let me put this into words that are clear, concise, and to the point.
(and no, I am not biased towards Axel just because he is the coolest/hottest guy alive and he pawns everyone)

Pros about Demyx:
- He has a cool line (Dance, Water, Dance!)
- He can make alot of water clones
- He has a pretty cool weapon/ guitar
- His tunes are rocking
- Good reaction command w/ him
- His geyser attack is pretty strong
- He's an Organization member
- He's definitely not ugly, but not amazingly good-looking

Cons about Demyx:
- He's a wimp (don't deny it)
- self-cofidence = 0
- His haircut looks like a blind, gay man w/ knives for hands cut it for him
- His water clones are weak
- Gay (if it offends you, don't be so sensitive)
- He's like "the loser" in the Organization

Pros about Axel:
- Super cool hairdo
- He's a redhead
- Chakrams are off the chain
- Really cool lines (got it memorized, I liked it better when they were on my side, burn baby burn, etc.)
- Awesome fire moves
- Obviously a force to be reckoned w/ in the Organization
- Good-looking
- Fiery personality

Cons about Axel:
- GAY (probably w/ Roxas, though with them two, its gonna be hot)
- Really easy when you fight him
- He dies (but not cowardly lol, he does it because his friendship w/ roxas is too damn strong)
- Too sensitive

AND THE WINNER IS::::

AXEL! BECAUSE HE'S FIERY, HOT, AND SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUSTS WHILE DEMYX WIMPS OUT WITH A LITTLE GUITAR IN A PUDDLE OF HIS OWN PISS. WHOOP!

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Fuzzy2k9 said:
Wow...your right! Not!

Demyx was being arrogant and was oblivious to the fact that he might die.In a way he was not a man,plus what kinda man,steals the Olympus medallion so he can increase his own power? No man would do that,not even Sora,he was able to fight in the Underworld without it.Axel was the one who died because he knew he could not win.Demyx is somewhat arrogant and not even worthy to call a man,though he is a good fighter.I'm pretty sure he would't be No.11 of the Organization for nothing.

I think he is number 9 in the organization. Let me check.... yeah he is. I'm not saying that Demyx is more man the Axel. I am just saying that Demyx had a more man like death than Axel. And I am pretty sure that the members of the organization gets there rank from the time that they join the organization. Cause if that was true, would you not think that Roxas would of been ranked higher? Axel is kind of a hypircrit. He followed orders to Kill Vexen but when someone was sent to Kill him ran off like it was nothing. If he was smart he would of never showed his face again. Axel may be more man like than Demyx and he may appear stronger. But Demxy is just a more smoother fighter then him. My opinion at the end.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Axel425 said:
ur stupid

Hay you are a dump retard who just posts on the forums for no apparent reason. If you felt that your opinion was better then you should of just left it at that.

Axel425

whoa get the stick out of ur butt dude just because ive provided proof that axel would pawn demyx doesnt mean you need to go into a caniption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back