• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

axel vs demyx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would win in a fight

• Axel

Votes: 68 70.1%
  • Demyx

Votes: 29 29.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
I still think that Axel would win because if he could make enough fire around the air then Demyx wouldn't be able to take all of it out. Since if he did that Demyx wouldn't be able to look where Axel is unless he used his Clones. But if he did that the fire would still burn them since they are weak and then Axel would have a advantage. Axel also moves faster than than Demyx also because Demyx doesn't move alot but Axel does when he fights. Also if Demyx uses Ice or Water Axel would probably dodge it and catch Demyx off guard since he doesn't block after attacks but Axel does and he could then knock him again and again. After he did that Demyx wouldn't be able to do anything and Axel could do the final blow.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Demyx could place enough moisture into the air that Axel would be unable to even start a fire. And even if Axel did make Fire, Demyx could merely summon forth geysers of water to put it out instantaniously.

Demyx does move a ton in Battle, if you actually played it, you would notice that he's flying all over the place, evading and dodging your attacks, using his water jets to propell himself around

Axel's speed is matched with Demyx's avoidability and evasion, and where Axel cannot use his Fire, Demyx has his water to prevent Axel from taking advantage of his speed. I would assume it would be pretty damn hard for Axel to try and run around really fast when you have an army of waterclones all over the place, geysers of water are popping out from beneath your feet, and a barrage of water bullets and jets are flying at you

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Ahh this thread brings back memories.lol Never thought I would revisit this thread. My first actual debate in these forums, the first time someone attempted to flame me all came from this thread. I am just surpise to find out that this thread still exists.

I thought this thread would have been closed along time ago. But it is still here. By the poles it seems that Demyx has lost. But that means nothing, even the thought of having these to members fight each other makes me laugh. Like Axel would even dare face the person that dominates him in shear ability, Demyx is Axel's weakness.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
umm..... I wonder if Xemnas ever had Axel try to take care of Demyx and the other way around....
Who knows who would win they both could kick the other ones butt.
So how about we think for a hour or two..... and then we get back on this and fight about it. Still how do you make threads?

Last edited:

Voltron

Silver Member
axel may be higher ranking the demyx but by one 1 and that doesnt mean axel is stronger axel would lose beacuse water is his weakness

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Any fire can be put out with a sufficiant ammount of water, no ammount of fire could evaporate a sufficient ammount of water

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
yes water only evaporates when there is a small amount of water but with demyx"s water attacks then no axel would lose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back