• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

axel vs demyx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would win in a fight

• Axel

Votes: 68 70.1%
  • Demyx

Votes: 29 29.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
^--- hes cool in a funny way (like I said in the other post just in a really F'D up way) but Demyx was great DANCEWATERDANCE will be forever in my memories...........................CUZ I GOT IT MEMORIZED BITCHES...sorry I couldt help myself LOL

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
R o x a s said:
lol
we talk about water in school ima write down
DANCEWATERDANCE :D

or when the teachers like...do i understand il be like:
I GOT IT MEMORIZED
Man same here in Japanese class all we do is say GOT IT MEMORIZED to the class...our teacher hates it ^__^lol

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Demyx would win hands down

People, this isn't about who is cooler, or who you like better, who your own preferences. This is about who would win

Honestly, Axel had to freakin kamakaze himself to kill off some Dusks (The WEAKEST form of Nobody). Demyx can summon hunderds of water clones, which fire is weak against. Axel would get raped

For every pillar of fire that Axel can raise, Demyx could summon a wall of water to crush it, did you not pay attention in the Demyx battle? Freakin geysers were spouting from the ground

Last edited:

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
^Yeah you are right. Axel does seem cooler but cmon he got owned against Roxas, but Demyx was harder. Plus Demyx constantly shoots out water and would own Axel, plus his little water minions.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
soraawakened said:
^Yeah you are right. Axel does seem cooler but cmon he got owned against Roxas, but Demyx was harder. Plus Demyx constantly shoots out water and would own Axel, plus his little water minions.
Complete BS so what Demyx gots water AND....Axel's faster and can dodge...and also of course Axel was easier than Demyx you fought in the first part of the game I mean like in KH1 you fight the darkside fight then later in the end you fight a stornger version why CUZ ITS AT A DIFFERENT PART OF THE GAME....Hell I mean Riku also got owed by Roxas but you know he could kick his A@$ now So once again I go for AXEL ^o^ WHOOO!!!!

I wasnt being mean Soraawakened just saying what I think

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
But still, cmon, look at what TheMuffinMan had to say. To kill Nobodys Axel had to completely wear himself out. But Demyx could just summon his minions and kill them all. I bet if Sora got to fight Axel it would still be easy. Axel never really dodges, he just does a little bit of fire stuff but other than that he doesnt have much to his attacks.

KH2Lover

Let's think. Water puts out fire. Demyx can call nobodies. Axel can't. the only reason Axel get's votes is because people like him and hate Demyx.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
KH2Lover said:
Let's think. Water puts out fire. Demyx can call nobodies. Axel can't. the only reason Axel get's votes is because people like him and hate Demyx.
We dont "HATE" Demyx its just we really believe that Axel would win and yeah water does but out fires.....most of the time but all the time

I'm reping for all the AXEL fans out there but I do also like Demyx

R o x a s

well there are also things to it
demyx uses sitar and uses water LONG RANGE this can hurt axel alot

Axel also uses some weapons...dont know name...tthere ok
but he can also inflame the whole arena....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back