• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

axel vs demyx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would win in a fight

• Axel

Votes: 68 70.1%
  • Demyx

Votes: 29 29.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

crystalcrown28

Kawaiikousuke said:
We dont "HATE" Demyx its just we really believe that Axel would win and yeah water does but out fires.....most of the time but all the time

I'm reping for all the AXEL fans out there but I do also like Demyx

Yeah, I don't hate Demyx either I just think Axel is slightly stonger than Demyx.

EDIT: Plus Axel totally rocks, but that's besides the point.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
To me I always thought that Demxy was faster. To tell you the truth Axel would not last long at all. For one Axel would have to put up with alot of water clones. But the catch is that he would have to kill them all in a matter of seconds. Axel does not have the type of power to catch up with Demxy and hit him with fire. Each time Demxy would just slide away and kick water in his face. By the time that Axel tries to kill all the water clones he would be out of time bacause he would not have enough time to kill them all. Axel may be fast but his moves are limited. Axel cannot Kill 10 water clones in 10 sec I can tell you that. So yes Demyx would put out Axel in a snap.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
crystalcrown28 said:
Yeah, I don't hate Demyx either I just think Axel is slightly stonger than Demyx.

Thank you see were not all like AXEL IS BETTER CUZ DEMYX IS A PUNK it just we have our beliefs and you have yours

I think I just made KH a reiglion lol

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Demyx would kick Axel's traitor ass.

Then I would come in and kick him in the balls when Demyx got done with him.

The Ultima Crest

At your house having sex with your mother....XD
The Conquerer said:
To me I always thought that Demxy was faster. To tell you the truth Axel would not last long at all. For one Axel would have to put up with alot of water clones. But the catch is that he would have to kill them all in a matter of seconds. Axel does not have the type of power to catch up with Demxy and hit him with fire. Each time Demxy would just slide away and kick water in his face. By the time that Axel tries to kill all the water clones he would be out of time bacause he would not have enough time to kill them all. Axel may be fast but his moves are limited. Axel cannot Kill 10 water clones in 10 sec I can tell you that. So yes Demyx would put out Axel in a snap.

Did you forget the fire wall. All he would have to do is summon it and they'd all turn to steam in a matter of 5 seconds. Besides Axel can become one with flames and hide form demyx while he's looking for him then sneak up on him and strike him down. Just because you have control of water you can't put out all flames. It all depends on amount who ever has the mos t wins in this case axel wins

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
The Ultima Crest said:
Did you forget the fire wall. All he would have to do is summon it and they'd all turn to steam in a matter of 5 seconds. Besides Axel can become one with flames and hide form demyx while he's looking for him then sneak up on him and strike him down. Just because you have control of water you can't put out all flames. It all depends on amount who ever has the mos t wins in this case axel wins
I love that battleplan.......anyways why doesnt someone ( with skills) make a FLASH of the fight or a manga or something and put everything to the test(i.e Wall of Flame counters Clones,etc) that would be interesting or someone who knows someone who is related to someone who knows someone in SE to ask Nomura its a long shot but still someone in the world will try

KH2Lover

Kawaiikousuke said:
We dont "HATE" Demyx its just we really believe that Axel would win and yeah water does but out fires.....most of the time but all the time

I'm reping for all the AXEL fans out there but I do also like Demyx
Forgive me for saying that people HATE Demyx it's just that people like Axel 30,000,000 times more. Or in other words I was exagerating

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
The Ultima Crest said:

Well If Axel does hide in his so called protected wall then what happens if Demyx decides to summon his water clones? Well Demyx could just keep making more and more and more. Then all Demxy has to do is kick water at the flame wall making it go away and then Axel would try to approach Demyx then Demxy can just flip water back into his face over and over again repeating this same process. By that time Axel's time would be up because he did not kill the water clones in the amount of time given.

crystalcrown28

KH2Lover said:
Forgive me for saying that people HATE Demyx it's just that people like Axel 30,000,000 times more. Or in other words I was exagerating

LOl A lot of people do like Axel 30,000,000 times more than Demyx (me being one of them). I think Demyx is my 2nd fav organization member, though.

The Ultima Crest

At your house having sex with your mother....XD
The Conquerer said:
Well If Axel does hide in his so called protected wall then what happens if Demyx decides to summon his water clones? Well Demyx could just keep making more and more and more. Then all Demxy has to do is kick water at the flame wall making it go away and then Axel would try to approach Demyx then Demxy can just flip water back into his face over and over again repeating this same process. By that time Axel's time would be up because he did not kill the water clones in the amount of time given.

WALL OF FLAMES!!!! You'll need alot of water to extinguish something like that besides once demyx makes his clones he's distacted by playing the intrament to make the large number of them active. And the fire/lava on the ground (2nd fight) would turn them to steam also. And kicking water on a flame wall wouldn't do to much. You need like a water hose or something

crystalcrown28

The Ultima Crest said:
WALL OF FLAMES!!!! You'll need alot of water to extinguish something like that besides once demyx makes his clones he's distacted by playing the intrament to make the large number of them active. And the fire/lava on the ground (2nd fight) would turn them to steam also. And kicking water on a flame wall wouldn't do to much. You need like a water hose or something

Sry The Conqueror but I defintely have to agree with Ultima Crest. I would take a heck of a lot of water to put out Axel's flame wall. ;)

BeastlyKillaKreg

TheMuffinMan said:
Honestly, Axel had to freakin kamakaze himself to kill off some Dusks (The WEAKEST form of Nobody).

just for clarification, the dusks were not the waekest form of nobody, they were the most common. creepers (the shapeshifting ones) were the weakest, it even says so in jiminy's journal.

also, sora and axel were outnumbered about 1,000 to one by dusks, and axel was just eliminating them to show off and protect sora.

back on topic, water>fire. easy. screw all those confusing "steam" theories, demyx was long range and musical!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back